Author Topic: I gave Marzel over 100,000 shekels ($25,000) and he stabbed me in the back  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This is our final Hebrew video before Tuesday's Knesset election. Again, we are responding to the personal smears that have been directed against me personally for years now by Baruch Marzel and Michael Ben Ari of the so-called Otzma LeYisrael party. In this video, I provide documentary proof of the fact that I raised and contributed over $25,000 to Marzel for his past Knesset campaigns. I supported him enthusiastically because he claimed to be a Kahanist and I naturally wanted to see Kahanists in the Knesset. Starting in 2006, Marzel spread malicious lies about me even though I was completely loyal to him.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This animal will rot in hell for what he has done.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is shameful what he had done.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
You did your best and your actions are nothing but commendable.  I remember the support you gave Marzel back in the begining.  He willbe punished for his treachery.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I like your style- the best for last!  KNOCKOUT PUNCH

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
There is a guy in the comments claiming it may have only been a supporter or marzel and ben ari that slandered you rather than the men themselves and that they might have had nothing to do with it.    Is this possible?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
May the name of the wicked rot.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
There is a guy in the comments claiming it may have only been a supporter or marzel and ben ari that slandered you rather than the men themselves and that they might have had nothing to do with it.    Is this possible?
I recall David ben Ze'ev from our forums said that Marzel said to him that Chaim is not banned from Israel and he can enter any time he likes to.

I also remember that when we had that insane episode with Roni Hanazi spreading nazi propaganda in their forums, then Marzel and ben Gvir pretended they don't know what Chaim is talking about, they just ignored everything for a while and let Roni keep going. And if I remeber correctly back then Marzel said too that he has never heard of Chaim so Chaim showed a proof he donated thousands of dollars to his election campaign.

And finally for a short while there was peace after they removed Roni. And Itamar ben Gvir registered to Hayamin forum but he didn't apologize he just said there was a misunderstanding and he is glad it's over.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
As far as I am concerned, these snakes are worse than the Arabs.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I recall David ben Ze'ev from our forums said that Marzel said to him that Chaim is not banned from Israel and he can enter any time he likes to.

I also remember that when we had that insane episode with Roni Hanazi spreading nazi propaganda in their forums, then Marzel and ben Gvir pretended they don't know what Chaim is talking about, they just ignored everything for a while and let Roni keep going. And if I remeber correctly back then Marzel said too that he has never heard of Chaim so Chaim showed a proof he donated thousands of dollars to his election campaign.

And finally for a short while there was peace after they removed Roni. And Itamar ben Gvir registered to Hayamin forum but he didn't apologize he just said there was a misunderstanding and he is glad it's over.

This is so typical of a certain kind of  Israeli arrogance.  I realize the world hates us, but these folks do us no justice through their rampant dishonesty.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Shucks can't totally understand Hebrew...does JTF have this one in English?   Wanted to know the truth.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I really cannot get over what a no good low down liar this guy is.  To take 25, 000 dollars and to be so incredibly disrespectful is really so very evil.  I can't begin to wrap my brain around how someone could do that to a person who had been their faithful supporter.  It's just positively disgusting

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What a jerk. It just goes to show you can't please certain people by giving them money.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I really cannot get over what a no good low down liar this guy is.  To take 25, 000 dollars and to be so incredibly disrespectful is really so very evil.  I can't begin to wrap my brain around how someone could do that to a person who had been their faithful supporter.  It's just positively disgusting

Chaim said once that Baruch Marzel claimed not to know Chaim at all, even after Baruch Marzel cashed  $25,000 of Chaim's donation money.  Now that's a scum for you!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Woah, the title shows up backwards in the embedded video. But when you go to youtube it's normal.

I can't believe that guy. What a backstabber  >:(

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
isn't Marzel in the hayamin.org gif banner on the top?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I believe that is Noam Federman.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim said once that Baruch Marzel claimed not to know Chaim at all, even after Baruch Marzel cashed  $25,000 of Chaim's donation money.  Now that's a scum for you!

Could be that many of the old timers do not know him as Chaim Pesach but by his given name Victor Vancier,however I doubt it that being that my own dealings with these clowns shows that they are a bunch on lying coniving snakes & they use you until they find some other sucker so to speak.

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
It's really might be just for the money , 38,000 Shekels a month in Israel is a nice paycheck to have and an easy job
really sad to see them attacking Chaim nonstop , maybe thats why they lost the election !!!!
like Chaim said you can't win an election with gimmicks , if its not real it will not sell no matter what you do
On the ZELLO APP : asheriko

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
isn't Marzel in the hayamin.org gif banner on the top?

That is Noam Federman.

1 thing though, his wife who has a Facebook has them under her "likes" and they were recent as well. Noam doesn't have a FB page, but his wife does.

http://www.facebook.com/federman1/favorites

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am wondering who from the old KACH is Chaim connected to? Who from the leadership and who do and will work with Chaim in the Knesset or otherwise (even now).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.