Author Topic: Chuckl Norris Endorses Bibi  (Read 463 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Chuckl Norris Endorses Bibi
« on: January 18, 2013, 12:47:30 AM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Chuckl Norris Endorses Bibi
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 01:32:36 AM »
Does he know what a pathetic, cowardly backstabber Lewinsky is, or that he goes through five or six sets of kneepads in a month?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 02:00:40 AM »
Does Chuck Norris really know how politics work in Israel?  I doubt it.  By any American action star endorsing Bibi, he is consider a rogue and Zionist by many around him.  You would surprised how many naive Americans think Bibi is a radical and warmonger.  Far from the truth, from us who understand Israel's politics!  I have to give him respect, because he really doesn't understand the system and thinks he is helping Israel with this endorsement.  Seriously, it will be very hard for me to lose respect for Chuck Norris.  Chuck Norris has kicked a lot of Islamic ass in his movies.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 02:08:32 AM »
Does Chuck Norris really know how politics work in Israel?  I doubt it.  By any American action star endorsing Bibi, he is consider a rogue and Zionist by many around him.  You would surprised how many naive Americans think Bibi is a radical and warmonger.  Far from the truth, from us who understand Israel's politics!  I have to give him respect, because he really doesn't understand the system and thinks he is helping Israel with this endorsement.  Seriously, it will be very hard for me to lose respect for Chuck Norris.  Chuck Norris has kicked a lot of Islamic ass in his movies.
I think you are probably right; it's just too bad that Chuck Norris doesn't know about Hayamin.