Author Topic: Man Seduced Girls By Offering Them Free Tattoos  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Man Seduced Girls By Offering Them Free Tattoos
« on: January 18, 2013, 11:38:22 AM »
More Victims Of Pedophile Tattoo Artist Sought

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01/authorities-search-for-more-victims-in-oc-tattoo-artist-case.html
 :o ::) :laugh:

How creepy, disgusting, and bizarre is this? And, what kind of girl just goes with a strange man because he offers them free tats?

FDLFVM

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Man Seduced Girls By Offering Them Free Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 12:02:05 PM »
I suppose his "cloak' of a professional made him appear harmless.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 12:03:48 PM »
I suppose his "cloak' of a professional made him appear harmless.
Everything about this story makes my skin crawl. What kind of stupid girl does this, though?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »
Everything about this story makes my skin crawl. What kind of stupid girl does this, though?

They're 14, they want to be like the cool people on tv with tattoos, but the tattoo shops won't give them a tattoo and their "mean" parents won't let them get one either. So they find someone that is offering to do it, and for FREE! Wow!

So they fell for it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 12:28:07 PM »
They're 14, they want to be like the cool people on tv with tattoos, but the tattoo shops won't give them a tattoo and their "mean" parents won't let them get one either. So they find someone that is offering to do it, and for FREE! Wow!

So they fell for it.
Did you notice that this piece of work is an illegal alien who was deported for child molestation once before after serving three years in prison? I guarantee you that the authorities knew exactly where he was and simply let him exist there. Santa Ana, CA is a notorious den of illegals.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 12:31:03 PM »
He should have been gelded the first time he was caught.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 12:34:36 PM »
Are Sudanese wetbacks allowed to stay in Israel even if they have been convicted of serious crimes also?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 12:40:04 PM »
Are Sudanese wetbacks allowed to stay in Israel even if they have been convicted of serious crimes also?
I think so, especially if they have a UN asylum seeker status like most of them have.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 12:42:43 PM »
I think so, especially if they have a UN asylum seeker status like most of them have.
What do average, typical Israelis (outside of Tel Aviv) think of the Sudanese wetbacks?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 01:02:30 PM »
What do average, typical Israelis (outside of Tel Aviv) think of the Sudanese wetbacks?
I think  most of the people don't care either way, unless they are directly affected.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 01:04:19 PM »
I think  most of the people don't care either way, unless they are directly affected.
That's why the West and Israel are going to Gehenom in a handbasket.  >:( BTW, did you know that Nellie the Weasel (a thousand ysvs to him) says that it would be un-Jewish to deport the African illegals?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 01:14:45 PM »
That's why the West and Israel are going to Gehenom in a handbasket.  >:( BTW, did you know that Nellie the Weasel (a thousand ysvs to him) says that it would be un-Jewish to deport the African illegals?
I didn't know but I would be surprised only if he didn't say something like this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 01:17:56 PM »
Chaim posted the op-ed piece by him sometime ago. As it is in Hebrew, I'm not sure how to look for it on the web to repost it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »
This is awful in so many ways.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 03:43:12 PM »
This is what happens when the third world takes over huge swathes of the United States.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »

In Israel, the children of illegals are not given citizenship if they are born in Israel. Only children of citizens, any Jew (Except Chaim), or someone with a connection to a Jew such as Russian goyim with a Jewish grandfather are given citizenship automatically. Goyim from abroad that marry an Israeli Jew are given citizenship after many years (The equivant of naturalization.). The Non-Jewish wife of an oleh gets automatic citizenship though.

But the good news is that the Sudanese will never be able to vote and will never be citizens. Sometimes foreign workers have kids and the kids grow up in Israel but are not citizens of any country. That's why they should not be able to stay. Then they say it's discrimination that their kids are not given rights. The kids should be expelled with the parents and returned to their homelands.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 09:34:31 AM »
Did you notice that this piece of work is an illegal alien who was deported for child molestation once before after serving three years in prison? I guarantee you that the authorities knew exactly where he was and simply let him exist there. Santa Ana, CA is a notorious den of illegals.

A lot of child molestation charges and things of that nature are brought against illegals because in the real slums of Mexico where a lot of these people crawled out of, an 11 or 12 year old is considered to be old enough for sex.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 09:37:41 AM »
A lot of child molestation charges and things of that nature are brought against illegals because in the real slums of Mexico where a lot of these people crawled out of, an 11 or 12 year old is considered to be old enough for sex.
A lot of the filthy animals prey on their own extended family members when it comes to child abuse issues... What chance do strangers have coming into contact with them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 09:47:40 AM »

In Israel, the children of illegals are not given citizenship if they are born in Israel. Only children of citizens, any Jew (Except Chaim), or someone with a connection to a Jew such as Russian goyim with a Jewish grandfather are given citizenship automatically. Goyim from abroad that marry an Israeli Jew are given citizenship after many years (The equivant of naturalization.). The Non-Jewish wife of an oleh gets automatic citizenship though.

But the good news is that the Sudanese will never be able to vote and will never be citizens. Sometimes foreign workers have kids and the kids grow up in Israel but are not citizens of any country. That's why they should not be able to stay. Then they say it's discrimination that their kids are not given rights. The kids should be expelled with the parents and returned to their homelands.
If they are allowed to stay in Israel indefinitely, then eventually they would get citizenship. The Balck Hebros for example were first given formal permission to stay in Israel, and eventually they were given full citizenship.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 11:40:44 AM »
If they are allowed to stay in Israel indefinitely, then eventually they would get citizenship. The Balck Hebros for example were first given formal permission to stay in Israel, and eventually they were given full citizenship.
Do any average Israelis want to throw the Hebros out, or do they all support and tolerate them?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 02:04:10 PM »
Do any average Israelis want to throw the Hebros out, or do they all support and tolerate them?
I think that the average folk in Dimona who have to suffer their presence in their town, wish they would leave. Otherwise, the people who don't have to live next to them are largely duped by the false image the media gives them.

They are a hideous misogynistic, polygamist cult, their "prince" and his male relatives are lording over them. There is a prevalence of incest and child abuse that they do their best to hide from the outside world, quite successfully. But mostly they get positive cover stories. For example there were Hebros in some of those stupid reality show like idol or the voice and they show how "cool" and harmonic their life are in a polygamist home inside their cult compound. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 03:02:28 PM »
There are so many perverts out there....Talk to your daughters about swindlers and sexfiends...The world has went crazy...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 08:34:32 AM »

I thought they were just given permanent residency status. There was once a JTF article about them on the original JTF website which featured Whitney Houston and that animal she married.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 08:36:55 AM »

I thought they were just given permanent residency status. There was once a JTF article about them on the original JTF website which featured Whitney Houston and that animal she married.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had beaten her up at one point.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 07:07:40 PM »
All of them were granted permanent residence status. Some of them were granted citizenship. I think the ones spawned in Israel who serve in the IDF get citizenship. From what I understand many of them don't want to get Israeli citizenship because they still leech the American welfare system. They fear (with good reason I think) that if they become Israeli citizens they will have to leech only the Israeli welfare system and would no longer be allowed to double leech.