Author Topic: Nellie the Weasel Discusses His Own Mortality  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nellie the Weasel Discusses His Own Mortality
« on: January 18, 2013, 01:52:51 PM »
Elie Wiesel Discusses His Own Coming Mortality With Oprah

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/under-god/post/holocaust-survivor-elie-wiesel-talks-about-facing-his-mortality-on-own/2012/12/07/5d9e0dec-40bd-11e2-bca3-aadc9b7e29c5_blog.html

We are truly a cursed generation when monsters like this lead long, healthy lives and countless innocent Jewish babies and children are murdered by German, Arab, or black Nazis way before their time. Let us soon pray that this Jewish Nazi fossil and this obese dyke Negro whale (yimach shemam) soon meet their own mortality through glioblastoma.

Yimach shemam vezichram, shem reshayim yirkav. He looks rather like Aryan Paul, don't you think?

FDLFVM

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Nellie the Weasel Discusses His Own Mortality
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 03:32:14 PM »
Boy do you hate... Full of it...

Can you name any non-Jewish whites you hate?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 03:41:43 PM »
I thought you were awaiting Chaim's reply.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 03:44:50 PM »
I thought you were awaiting Chaim's reply.

I am most certainly interested in why he should be the target of so much vitriol. Maybe you are right... But at this time it seems to me to be unwarranted... It is not personal against you FDLFVM... I hope Chaim gives an accurate and complete description of why he should be so derided...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 06:21:13 AM »
Boy do you hate... Full of it...

Can you name any non-Jewish whites you hate?
Elie Weasel is a despicable Judenratt, literally. All he does is helping all the Jew haters like Obama and Clinton destroy Israel with his kosher sign. They can't be trying to destroy us, they are our firends, or else Elie Weasel wouldn't be bff with them, or do they, what do you think about that Muman ?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 07:12:34 AM »
Elie Weasel is a despicable Judenratt, literally. All he does is helping all the Jew haters like Obama and Clinton destroy Israel with his kosher sign. They can't be trying to destroy us, they are our firends, or else Elie Weasel wouldn't be bff with them, or do they, what do you think about that Muman ?
That's what makes the weasel all the more dangerous... His position lends him widespread credibility on Jewish issues people like Paul really don't carry.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 12:04:05 AM »
CJD is correct. He has the same views as Aryan Paul, but since he is Jewish it is worse.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 12:45:00 AM »

Are you sure that is all he does? I realize his message is tolerance for all, not only Jews, but is that a reason to hate him? I have read some of his writings and he does believe that there should be a Jewish state, only that it is the two-state solution which we all realize is a foolish idea.

I reserve hating Holocaust survivors who have a message of tolerance. They have been through a lot, and they believe that the root of antisemitism is racism and bullying. I have heard this theory of antisemitism discussed, that it is just another form of racism and thus anything which appears 'racist' must be bad. I understand this theory, but I do not fully agree with it.

This is why I speak out against hating him. If he is guilty of crimes against our people , which only if one interprets things very harshly is he guilty of, then I will speak against him. Is he a right-winger who is not willing to compromise on anything, surely not. But I deal with Jews of all stripes, and hating a person such as this seems inappropriate.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 12:52:29 AM »
Are you sure that is all he does? I realize his message is tolerance for all, not only Jews, but is that a reason to hate him? I have read some of his writings and he does believe that there should be a Jewish state, only that it is the two-state solution which we all realize is a foolish idea.

I reserve hating Holocaust survivors who have a message of tolerance. They have been through a lot, and they believe that the root of antisemitism is racism and bullying. I have heard this theory of antisemitism discussed, that it is just another form of racism and thus anything which appears 'racist' must be bad. I understand this theory, but I do not fully agree with it.

This is why I speak out against hating him. If he is guilty of crimes against our people , which only if one interprets things very harshly is he guilty of, then I will speak against him. Is he a right-winger who is not willing to compromise on anything, surely not. But I deal with Jews of all stripes, and hating a person such as this seems inappropriate.
It's not a question of hating the Weasel it's a question of legitimizing him...  As a  Holocaust survivor he should know better than most where crazy policies like his will cause the Jewish people and the State of Israel to end up.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 01:09:11 AM »

OK, how about his...

--lobbying for a holocaust against the Serbs?
--his support for the Bosnian Muslims that volunteered en masse for the Waffen-SS?
--his support for the illegal alien Sudanese invasion of the Holy Land?
--his support of Fakestinians?
--his literal worship of the black Muslim dictator BHO?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 01:14:16 AM »
It's not a question of hating the Weasel it's a question of legitimizing him...  As a  Holocaust survivor he should know better than most where crazy policies like his will cause the Jewish people and the State of Israel to end up.
He is a professional concentration-camp survivor who, like that other POS Natan Sharansky, has been chosen by the NWO to represent Jewish death-camp victims because of his evil beliefs and pathetic representation of Jewry. Frankly, I wonder if the young Weasel survived the Holocaust by doing certain favors for the camp guards.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 03:37:11 AM »
Elie Wiesel is obsessed about striking so called peace at all cost. To me when he tries to mediate between Mahmud Abbas and Israel and uses his holocaust survival credibility that's a crime. And when he supports Obama enthusiastically, unconditionally, and claims Obama loves himself is pro Israel and pro Jewish, that's a crime, that's treason against Israel and a sick twisted attempt to corrupt everything we really should have learned after undergoing the holocaust.

I would rather he would just say that he is an internationalist, a humanitarian, "citizen of the world" who doesn't particularly care about his Jewish origin, that would be bad, bad since he claims he is a very devoted Jew it makes what he does so much worse.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 03:48:02 AM »
Elie Wiesel is obsessed about striking so called peace at all cost. To me when he tries to mediate between Mahmud Abbas and Israel and uses his holocaust survival credibility that's a crime. And when he supports Obama enthusiastically, unconditionally, and claims Obama loves himself is pro Israel and pro Jewish, that's a crime, that's treason against Israel and a sick twisted attempt to corrupt everything we really should have learned after undergoing the holocaust.

I would rather he would just say that he is an internationalist, a humanitarian, "citizen of the world" who doesn't particularly care about his Jewish origin, that would be bad, bad since he claims he is a very devoted Jew it makes what he does so much worse.
Exactly. He is simply a spokesperson for the NWO, whose agenda is the destruction of all national boundaries and all religions (including Israel and Judaism).