Author Topic: NY Slimes article on a biotech company is misleading - but it disproves nazis  (Read 433 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This article is misleading because the proposed cuts to medicare will be negative for the patient and reduce quality of life in order to ostensibly save money.  And even those savings will end up shifting higher costs to a different part of medicare since it will lead to more patients needing parathyroidectomy operations.  So it may not even save much money, if any at all.

But, the antisemites including secular liberal leftist Jews now, claim the so called "Jewish lobby" is "THE most powerful lobby and controls congress" and so on, which is obviously a complete joke.   But take a look at this article and see what kind of well oiled machines are operating out there like Amgen.  Now that's lobbying!  They even had to pay off the black caucus!    Could it be that actually the black caucus is the most powerful US lobby?  Would it be racist to suggest that?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/20/us/medicare-pricing-delay-is-political-win-for-amgen-drug-maker.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Even so, yimach shemo to the NY Nazi Times.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The secular leftist Jews are worst enemies of Israel.I won't even call them animals I'll cal them AIDS disease
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I agree with FDLFVM. Yimach shemo to the NY Nazi Slimes. May they go out of business one day. No self-respecting Jew or Gentile should ever patronize that filthy rag.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even so, yimach shemo to the NY Nazi Times.

I did not mean to imply that the ny nazi times article purposely disproved nazis!    That wasn't the purpose of their article at all.   

I'm just saying if you read the scenario they are describing, the facts of this case give lie to the claims of neo nazis.   NY Nazi times obviously has no interest in dispelling nazi myths, and in fact their goal here was to attack a biotech company called Amgen.    Their purpose is totally unrelated to the point I'm making, which is just an observation of my own.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
We all knew that life-giving services would be cut under the new regulations...how very sad.   There is an Obamacare 911 survival guide out there, understand whats getting cut before you go to the doctor...The doctors may be asking you if you have a firearm too just to pry into your life and find out if you have any mental disabilities that could stop you from getting treatment..this is bad stuff in Obama care.