Author Topic: Ask JTF for January 20, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for January 20, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: January 21, 2013, 12:29:59 AM »
בס''ד

The program is 1 hour and 7 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2013-01-20.mp3

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

And please "like" and join our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ask JTF for January 20, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 12:39:14 AM »
Just started listening but have to relate this:

I am spreading the JTF and Kahanist message to all Jews. Tonight I attended a service because my friend, who is a HaKohen in our community, his wifes brother just passed on. We assembled a minyan to daven with the Shiva house.... But over the snacks I started to discuss 'who I am' and I revealed my connection with Kahanism and JTF and everyone at the table was drawn in to agree with me. A man who was from Israel agreed to and related that he sees more and more 'Kahane was right' graffiti in the towns. Everyone at the table agreed that there were no such thing as 'Palestinians' and that we should start to let it be known that we intend to rebuild the Temple someday soon. In my own way I feel that I have accomplished this because I always bring this up in our group, and these guys used to lean left....

I just want to say I greatly appreciate JTF in its ability to keep me in tune with the right wing, Kahanist view. It is a very integral part of my Ahavat Yisrael and my Jewish pride. Thank you so much for all you do...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 12:57:49 AM »
בס''ד

Thank you Muman. By spreading the word, you are doing holy work.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 01:24:02 AM »
בס''ד

Thank you Muman. By spreading the word, you are doing holy work.

I suppose I owe DBF/JSNTN/FDLFVM an apology... I was not aware of this history but I trust your wisdom and will not defend him knowing what I know now.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 01:33:11 AM »
Thank you for doing AJTF as always, Chaim.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 01:51:03 AM »
Thank you for doing AJTF as always, Chaim.

You taught me... I am sorry for questioning what you said.. I truly was not aware of this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 01:54:51 AM »
This movement isn't about teaching people lessons, Muman, but thanks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 01:57:19 AM »
This movement isn't about teaching people lessons, Muman, but thanks.

No problem. I just naturally try to believe that the Jewish people should be given mercy when applicable. Sometimes I error on the side of mercy as a result.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 04:21:44 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I am listening to the show.  I literally meant saying mmhmm under my breath!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 09:09:07 AM »
Thank you, Chaim. I cannot believe how gullible white people are when they believed everything MLK said back then.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 10:41:39 AM »
If you put up a charismatic candidate, I think you'll go a lot a farther, than just a plain candidate.   For example, someone who sounds and looks a little rougher and tougher than say, Moshe Feiglin.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 10:35:18 PM »
Chaim I agree with you completely that if God used evolution as a method to create then that shouldn't in any way diminish our faith in God. I have accepted evolution as fact based on the evidence that I've seen. In my opinion there is simply no other reasonable conclusion that can be drawn based upon the available fossils, genetic evidence, etc.

However, I don't promote the idea anymore because for some people, it does seem to hurt their faith. For others, it becomes an excuse to "act like an animal", or makes them feel as if they are somehow not made in God's image, or makes them feel as if they are not spiritually separate from the animal kingdom. The atheists in the Church of Satan use this concept as the basis for their religion by saying that we should give in to our animal nature and not deny our flesh anything it desires. They don't believe there is anything beyond the flesh and that we are merely animals. In greater society it seems to have led to an overall devaluing of life. I've even had atheists tell me that because a human fetus is no more sentient than a full-grown pig, then there's no reason that slaughtering one should be considered immoral but not the other.

The concept of evolution has been used to cause morals to erode in society.

So that's why I no longer try to get people to accept it, even though I think as far as physical reality, it is the truth.

What's important is to realize that regardless of how our bodies were created, we are spiritually distinct and separate from the animal kingdom and as human beings we have an obligation not to give in to selfish, animal natures.