Author Topic: Chuckie Plugs Scuhmer gets reward from mahdi obama for loving Hagel  (Read 870 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Osama Hussein is allowing Chuckie Plugs to give the Mahdis welcoming speech at the inauguration
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chuckie Plugs Scuhmer gets reward from mahdi obama for loving Hagel
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 05:02:20 PM »
I saw Chuck Schumer speak a few years ago and I can say he is a real media whore.  This man loves the camera seemingly more than life itself

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 05:24:56 PM »
C**k Schumer is yet another "Jew" that looks exactly like an Arab, as Chaim was discussing on last night's Ask JTF.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 05:31:33 PM »
C**k Schumer is yet another "Jew" that looks exactly like an Arab, as Chaim was discussing on last night's Ask JTF.

I have to listen to the show again.  I didn't catch that but I was multitasking and I often listen to the program more than once

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 09:16:31 AM »
I saw Chuck Schumer speak a few years ago and I can say he is a real media whore.  This man loves the camera seemingly more than life itself

That is an understatement. I once had the misfortune of being present at an event that included Bill Clinton and every prominent Democrat in New York. Chuck Schumer literally came running through the door seconds before the cameras came on, stood next to Claire Shulman, the Queens borough president at the time, and, with a disgustingly smirky smile on his face, said "this is the place to be today" to her. You got the distinct impression that Schumer has his limo driver speeding through the streets of Queens and blowing through red lights to make sure he got there on time. It's not as if I ever had any respect for the guy but, after seeing that, I realized what degree of a media whore he was.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 05:59:40 PM »
That is an understatement. I once had the misfortune of being present at an event that included Bill Clinton and every prominent Democrat in New York. Chuck Schumer literally came running through the door seconds before the cameras came on, stood next to Claire Shulman, the Queens borough president at the time, and, with a disgustingly smirky smile on his face, said "this is the place to be today" to her. You got the distinct impression that Schumer has his limo driver speeding through the streets of Queens and blowing through red lights to make sure he got there on time. It's not as if I ever had any respect for the guy but, after seeing that, I realized what degree of a media whore he was.

I know it's really disgusting.  He even pulls that crap when he is in the most rural areas of NY state.  And then when the cameras are off, he makes a beeline right out of there--pathetic