Author Topic: First Tzahal Soldier in 8 months Dies fighting Islamic Nazis in Gaza  (Read 3668 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Arbel Reich z"l of blessed memory HY"D may his blood be avenged

One Givati Brigade soldier, St.-Sgt. Arbel Reich, 21, was killed and two were lightly wounded overnight Wednesday in an exchange of fire with armed PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis in the Gaza Strip. Both soldiers were evacuated to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba for treatment.

Reich, who was survived by his parents and two sisters, was the first IDF troop to be killed in action since St.-Sgt. Kiril Golenshin, 21, a dog-handler in the crack 'Sting' canine unit, was killed in a firefight in Beit Hanun on November 1, 2006.

According to Channel 2, the Givati troops, together with armored and engineering units, entered the el-Bureij refugee camp in central Gaza as part of an ongoing attempt to weaken the terrorist infrastructure in the Strip and locate smuggling tunnels.

As they approached one of the homes in the camp, PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis opened fire. The soldiers shot back, wounding two PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis gunmen, one seriously, Hamas said. Hamas said its gunmen detonated two large mines, wounding soldiers.

While ground troops were operating near el-Bureij, the air force executed a missile strike in the same area early Thursday. The army confirmed the strike, but did not provide details on the identity of the targets or their affiliation.

However, PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi sources reported that two Islamic Jihad members were seriously hurt in the attack.

Elsewhere, bombs were detonated late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning near soldiers operating in Nablus. None of the troops were hurt and no damage reported in either incident.

The IDF arrested a total of five terror suspects throughout the West Bank overnight Wednesday, all of whom were transferred to security forces for interrogation.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 10:16:52 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: First Tzahal Soldier in 8 months Dies fighting Islamic Nazis in Gaza
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 10:38:03 AM »
Arbel Reich z"l of blessed memory HY"D may his blood be avenged

May it be avenged a thousand times over.

Gaza can be obliterated from the air without endangering the life of a single foot-soldier.

May the traitors in Jerusalem, whose insane policy of not mercilessly annihilating the enemy contributed to the tragic death of Arbel and countless other Jews, burn in hell. 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 11:09:56 AM »
Somebody's young and beautiful only son! May G-d avenge his memory!

Why do they have to send Israeli soldiers to Gaza? Why don't they just let these savages kill each other? Why don't they bomb them instead?

And another thing I don't understand. How come they don't have robot soldiers? Robotis are very advanced now? They now have robots that play soccer. It shouldn't be principally more difficult to design soldier-robots who can do street and house-to-house fighting. Are they even working on some prototype?

When a Jewish life is taken, I feel like a part of me dies.  :( :'(

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 12:42:07 PM »
If I didn't have faith that messiach will come and make with the retribution , I'd jump off the roof over this craziness.

These knesset criminals toss away the lives of precious irreplacable Jews in these house to house ground fiascos to save a few stinking arabs!!!!

100,000,000 sand-apes are not worth 1 Jew.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 01:02:09 PM »
Absolutely right.

The frustration and anger that comes with the realization that this tragic loss, and many others like it, were entirely preventable, intensifies the sorrow, pain and remorse one feels.

It's truly maddening.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 01:06:56 PM »
You know the soldiers in the IDF have to go through eight steps before a soldier can mortaly wound someone. I forgot what the necessary order is but you cant shoo them unless you keep warning and warning them. They have rules of engagement much more limmited than a US state trooper.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 06:16:51 PM by cosmokramer »

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »
You know the soldiers in the IDF have to go through eight steps before a soldier can mortaly wound someone. I forgot what the necessary order is but you cant shoo them unless you keep warning and warning them. They have rules of engagement more morel limmited than a US state trooper.

True story:

I have relative in the French Foreign Legion. You know how all the US soldiers got attacked in Somalia? The Legionairs were never touched.

Know why? US troops had BS rules of engagement (like the IDF). The French have no such qualms. If someone so much as threw a stone, the legionares fired a burst and dropped half a dozen. After one week, no somali would even look at a legionare funny.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 05:58:24 PM »
THIS is why I say the IDF is a joke and a criminal sham.

I urge all patriotic Israeli kids to dodge the draft in any way that they can.

This death was obscene beyond words. You know Buttholmert would NEVER allow his little dykes to see one minute of combat.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 07:53:25 PM »

True story:

I have relative in the French Foreign Legion. You know how all the US soldiers got attacked in Somalia? The Legionairs were never touched.

Know why? US troops had BS rules of engagement (like the IDF). The French have no such qualms. If someone so much as threw a stone, the legionares fired a burst and dropped half a dozen. After one week, no somali would even look at a legionare funny.
I believe it. French are typically much less "humanitarian" in their military response that their political leaders in their speaches. This Israeli soldger's blood is in Olmert's and other left-wing traitors hands.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 08:52:47 PM »
The IDF needs to be more like a lion and not like a dove.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »
I don't think we can wait much longer for Chaim Ben Pesach to take power. The IDF soldiers will finally have someone who values their life over a sandshvartza.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 11:27:01 PM »
His blood is on Olmert's hands.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 11:47:19 PM »
Olmert, Kadima, Labor, most of Likud, and especially (!) all of the so-called religious parties would rather save the lives of one Canaanite Arab Nazi than ten million Jews.

However, I would also add to the above more than half the Israeli Jewish population, which, out of deliberate Erev Rav self-hatred, brainwashing, confusion, or a combo of the above, also value Muslim Nazi lives over their own.  :(