Author Topic: Russian-Israeli woman who was married to moslem murderd  (Read 18424 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Russian-Israeli woman who was married to moslem murderd
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2007, 04:46:19 PM »
Usually the Moslems lie about it at first and pretend they're Jewish at first.

Ibrahim becomes Avi. Musa becomes Moshe. Yusuf becomes Yossi. Muhammad becomes Moti. And so on…..
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2007, 05:00:54 PM »
I feel sorry for this woman, but why do Jewish fall for these Moslem men?!

muslim males do not deserve to be called men as they are a disgrace and do not act like men.

Well, I was trying to be a moderate! ;D But since I am still moderate I will also call them Sand N--ggers.

Offline Toteone

• New JTFer
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2007, 11:52:58 PM »
Hi, I'm John. I'm joining this forum since I really, really hate Islam and I love the West, Israel, Christendom and the Jews and I try to love the Muslims (I admit that as a group it is very hard. I knew some who were nice people as individuals though).
I'm a socio-liberal military moral centrist. I also have Asbergers and ADHD so these conditions may impact my views somewhat, Aspies in particular makes me see things in Black and White. One of the reasons I've made it here is because I believe that my Aspies for once is right about the clash of civilizations being a case of near to black and white. Islam is evil. G-d is good (I'd write that with an O but out of respect I'll use the -).

I think Europe would be better without the Albanian remnants of the Ottoman Empire but 'sand [censored]' is generally racist and 'they're programmed to eat and make children' is racist. It doesn't make your forum look as good as I think it is, to put it mildly.

Also, I agree there wasn't any genocide in the Yugoslavian wars but I do believe genocidal methods were used to ethnically cleanse areas. The war wasn't just about religion. I'd like to see some evidence to disprove the mass graves. I understand the benefits of wiping out the male population in areas like Yugoslavia and Czechnia (sp) from a military point of view but I dislike and oppose it.

Either way, I'm sure the Albanians would have done much the same and did in fact do much of the same.

What disturbs me though is the vitriolic hatred. If you ever want to have an impact outside the choir you can't go generalize Albanian muslims as sand [censored] monkeys who eat and reproduce. Their nations is extremely pathetic, but this kind of generalization ... well it's the kind of talk that would attempt to justify executing young muslim men eligible for their paramilitary organizations in captured territories. Not that I can find a good way to deal with the demographic problem of dissidents.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2007, 06:10:47 AM »
Listen, Serbs didnt ethnicly cleanse the albanians, ok. They did it all.

we have NEVER ethnicly cleansed an area..

newman

« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2007, 06:40:43 AM »
Listen, Serbs didnt ethnicly cleanse the albanians, ok. They did it all.

we have NEVER ethnicly cleansed an area..

Don't worry Serb cetnik,

After all the BS on TV, someone's always going to play the violin.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2007, 09:55:11 AM »
This is yet another reason and why people should steer clear of these people...

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2007, 10:01:03 AM »
I feel sorry for this woman, but why do Jewish fall for these Moslem men?!

muslim males do not deserve to be called men as they are a disgrace and do not act like men.

Well, I was trying to be a moderate! ;D But since I am still moderate I will also call them Sand N--ggers.

LOL!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2007, 07:58:09 PM »
I am really saddened that I don't feel sorry for her. I really don't.  :-\
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2007, 08:06:22 PM »
In a way, Moozie-lovers get what they deserve, or at least they get what sow/is expected.  Still, this woman did not deserve to be killed.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2007, 09:56:10 PM »
In a way, Moozie-lovers get what they deserve, or at least they get what sow/is expected.  Still, this woman did not deserve to be killed.

That is what happens when one plays with fire.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2007, 09:57:35 PM »
You get burned, not killed hahaha just kiddin with semantics:P

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2007, 09:59:22 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: