Author Topic: Schumer will run interference for Obama's attack on Israel  (Read 818 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Schumer will run interference for Obama's attack on Israel
« on: January 23, 2013, 09:44:52 AM »
Why would slick political operator like Obama give an ugly, mediocre, and jerky k**e like Chuck Schumer such a prominent role at his inauguration?  The only reason I can think of is Obama wants to show the sick liberal jews and "moderates" that he's not a jew hater so he and Chuck Hagel can attack Israel more forcefully. Obama knows Schumer is a media hound who will sell out his own people for personal gain and he's using him as a buffer. You can see it in Schumer's face as he walked with Obama: his mother would be so proud, "oy vey I vanna plotz."  The jewish capo mentality will never die. 

Get ready for Obama's big push to radically shrink Israel's borders and recognize a "pal-Piss-tinian" state.   
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:43:56 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Schumer will run interference for Obama's attack on Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 11:31:55 AM »
Rooster Schumer doesn't care who is in power or how many Jews are murdered so long as firearms are confiscated and baby-murder remains legal.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Schumer will run interference for Obama's attack on Israel
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 01:12:21 PM »
Rooster Schumer  :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane