Author Topic: I love my gentile friends and gentile JTFers  (Read 12398 times)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: I love my gentile friends and gentile JTFers
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2013, 09:38:04 PM »
LKZ was from Canada, and said the same disrespectful things towards women!

That's about as far as the similarities go between those two, though. They had diametrically opposing views on certain explosive topics.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2013, 09:42:22 PM »
That's about as far as the similarities go between those two, though. They had diametrically opposing views on certain explosive topics.
Give me an example, please!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2013, 09:43:06 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2013, 09:43:34 PM »
LKZ was just crazy or high. He never made personal attacks on JTF members and never posted WN/paleocon nonsense.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2013, 09:50:06 PM »
Here are examples of some of Bechamel's WN postings:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,66261.msg575490.html#msg575490

No, it is not based on personal belief, it is based on biology, anthropoogy, and observational and behavioral science.

a)  The skulls of different races can be told apart
b)  blacks may behave more intelligently than other blacks if placed around whites, but they are still below average
c)  Whites have higher overall scores than Asians if Asian affirmative-action is eliminated as a factor
d)  Jews are vastly disproportionate to their overall accomplishments (Not just in science per se)

You can choose to believe what you believe.  Egalitarianism is a fable.  Women and men don't either share the same level of intelligence - that means to say - only men posses a noteworth ability for abstract thought, and that is why 99.9% of inventions on this earth are male inventions.  Yes, there are women who are scientists, but they would not be where they are without unfairly reaching their positions.  It is no wonder that the role of Marie Curie's husband is completely downplayed in her discovery of radiation.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,66261.msg575475.html#msg575475

Just on the intro --

I know that Chaim's official position is that all people are genetically equal in terms of intelligence...  This is an egalitarian view and it is also complete nonsense.  There is indeed a difference in intelligence between the races...

If you look at Steven Farron's work however, it contradicts the initial statements of this news reporter that Rushton insists Asians are superior in intelligence capability to both whites and blacks.  This is not true.  Whites generally have higher IQs and perform better than Asians once you eliminate Asian affirmative-action (Yes, this exists as well) as a factor.

It is my personal belief that Jewish intelligence genetically is superior to all the races.  I have been called a racist before for saying this, but if you examine anthropology in depth, you will reach the same conclusion.

This is why I believe him to be a Pedofronter.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2013, 10:05:32 PM »
Oy vey..  Sorry you were attacked Lisa.. You seem like a wonderful person..

Bachamal seemed like a very intelligent and knowledgeable Jew..  Why did he have to have so much chutzpah to start fighting with others??

WHat is this world coming to?   

Sadly, this thread took a very wrong turn..   :'(
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2013, 10:13:37 PM »
Oy vey..  Sorry you were attacked Lisa.. You seem like a wonderful person..

Bachamal seemed like a very intelligent and knowledgeable Jew..  Why did he have to have so much chutzpah to start fighting with others??

WHat is this world coming to?   

Sadly, this thread took a very wrong turn..   :'(

Thank you, EveryJewA44. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2013, 10:22:18 PM »
LKZ was from Canada, and said the same disrespectful things towards women!

Wow... you are good.... I had forgotten about LKZ

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2013, 10:36:32 PM »
Wow... you are good.... I had forgotten about LKZ

I doubt it is LKZ....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2013, 10:37:59 PM »
I doubt it is LKZ....
I think you are right!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2013, 11:01:32 PM »
Possibilities:

--Din Rodef
--Archie Wiseman
--Ben Mizrachi
--Chaim, Jr.
--Skkie

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2013, 07:48:52 AM »
It's biology.

As a man ages, his potential to gather resources increases -- thus his value increases.

As a woman ages, her fertility and looks decrease, thus her value decreases.

^
Totally sounds like Marbus or his morbid friends.

Anyways, their anti jtf friend was beaten up severely and hospitalized a few days ago but they laugh about it and make jokes. Infamous and sick people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2013, 08:16:05 AM »
Are there two trolls here or one?  I'm guessing the individual criticizing Chaim in the way they are is a troll.
Its the same guy and i wouldn't be suprised if it was one of those love birds
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2013, 09:15:35 AM »
I don't care who that person was.  When a 'new member' makes a direct attack on another member unprovoked, they should not be engaged further, they should be banned.   >:(
Lisa, to your credit you were extremely patient.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2013, 09:50:07 AM »
I don't care who that person was.  When a 'new member' makes a direct attack on another member unprovoked, they should not be engaged further, they should be banned.   >:(
Lisa, to your credit you were extremely patient.

Thanks Bullcat.  I have no idea who that person really was or how he knew anything about me. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2013, 10:42:50 AM »
Thanks Bullcat.  I have no idea who that person really was or how he knew anything about me.
look up his ips
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2013, 10:57:23 AM »
I don't know how many of them there are, and I don't know how many different group there are. But what they do is, sign up, log in and stay on the forum and not say anything for a long time. Meanwhile looking over peoples profiles and gathering information. Than some of them will come on the scene and implode. If you notice someone hovering around the forum and not saying anything, or if they say things or keywords that relate to you or other members. Start looking at their profiles and see what they are viewing, or look through their statements and see if you can see a pattern from past members.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2013, 10:58:22 AM »
Because he is a troll that has been here before. I gave you five possibilities. I think it was a WN.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2013, 12:34:03 PM »
Which one of the anti-JTFers was beaten up and hospitalized? Who beat them up?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2013, 01:34:15 PM »
I am confused with the anti-JTF people. Who is Archie Wiseman?
And where is Marbus from? Does Marbus he use broken English or does he live in an English speaking country? Writing style can be a big clue. How many anti-JTFers mess up when typing in English?

I noticed the recent person who got banned Bachamel was well knowledgeable in Judaism and even took it to the extreme. He made some very negative statements about women in the USA, saying that western women are poisoned and he would never marry one of them. Stating that he would only marry a Mea Shearing girl who does not have her head filled wtih all the liberalism of the west...etc..

In one post, I disagreed with something relating to a Chassidic group and he accused me of being Litvish (which I am not). But how could any of the anti-JTF people be aware of the Chassidic vs Litvish. I would find it hard to believe that any of the anti-JTF fools take time to learn about the Vilna Gaon vs the Baal Shem Tov just so that they can sound legitimate if they make accounts here.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2013, 01:42:30 PM »
I am confused with the anti-JTF people. Who is Archie Wiseman?
And where is Marbus from? Does Marbus he use broken English or does he live in an English speaking country? Writing style can be a big clue. How many anti-JTFers mess up when typing in English?

Marbus is 100% from Australia. He is a sick Croat from Australia but he speaks Croatian badly, almost nothing. What a miserable clown Marbus is.