Author Topic: Client's website was hacked by Muslim Nazis  (Read 1625 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Client's website was hacked by Muslim Nazis
« on: January 22, 2013, 02:29:49 PM »
Dumb Muslim hackers... I think Indonesians..

They hacked a clients website... and of all the things they could put up on a hacked website... they decided to put up an image of a burning Israeli flag...   They are so obsessed with their hatred of Israel and the Jews... makes me so sick.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Client's website was hacked by Muslim Nazis
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 02:46:20 PM »
Muslims are geniuses.

A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed.  A guy came in for a drink and the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?" The man replied, "130." the robot proceeded to make conversation about physics, astronomy, and so on.

The man listened intently and thought, "This is really cool." Another guy came in for a drink and the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?" The man responded, "120." So the robot started talking about the Superbowl, dirt bikes, and so on.

The man thought to himself, "Wow, this is really cool." A third guy came in to the bar. As with the others, the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?" The man replied, "80." The robot then said, "So, how are things in Poland these days?"

And then a forth guy came in to the bar. The robot proceeds to ask him, "What's your IQ?" The man replied, "55." The robot says "allah ackbar".

(I modified this old polish joke)
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 03:51:43 PM »
Dumb Muslim hackers... I think Indonesians..

They hacked a clients website... and of all the things they could put up on a hacked website... they decided to put up an image of a burning Israeli flag...   They are so obsessed with their hatred of Israel and the Jews... makes me so sick.

I believe Indonesian Muslims are at least smarter than most Arab Muslims. The average IQ in Indonesia is 89, three points lower than that of neighboring Malaysia. But it's probably because of the large number of Chinese in both countries.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 10:01:19 PM »
I believe Indonesian Muslims are at least smarter than most Arab Muslims. The average IQ in Indonesia is 89, three points lower than that of neighboring Malaysia. But it's probably because of the large number of Chinese in both countries.

There are just so many of them....  and its not as though they had to be geniuses to do this hackjob... the exploit had already been posted... and they just scanned the web for people who never updated their site to fix the exploit.

I am just amazed that they would go to all of this effort to display a burning Israeli flag on a business website... such stupidity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 10:33:13 PM »
Hussein Obama is a Kenyan muslim raised by an Indonesian Muslim father..   Wonder if there is a connection..  LOL
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
Hussein Obama is a Kenyan muslim raised by an Indonesian Muslim father..   Wonder if there is a connection..  LOL

Interesting theory. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 12:17:55 AM »
Just an update..... the website owner has told me that the FBI has contacted them... and wants to view the website logs....   I did a bit of research on the hacking content... and it seems more and more likely that the hackers were part of a terrorist organization.. (what a shock)

ALSO

The website owners' wife is a leftist jew... but is completely horrified by the image of a burning Israeli flag on her website...   Maybe this will be a wake-up call for her.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 08:10:16 AM »
scary stuff