Author Topic: Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail  (Read 18718 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2013, 04:05:57 AM »
They are against the state just not against living here,however they arae against NK's support of Ajad,Hamas & PLO,furthermore the Satmar Rov said not to vote for US politicians that arae against Israel because Goyim don't know the difference between Jews & if the Goy is against Israel he is an Anti-Semite.
Furthermore they take nothing from the Israeli government not 1 agora in welfare & the richer ones support the poorer ones
So it's okay for Satmar to hate their fellow Jews if they believe in the state of Israel, just not Gentiles???

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2013, 04:20:54 AM »
So it's okay for Satmar to hate their fellow Jews if they believe in the state of Israel, just not Gentiles???
I did not say that at all,what I am saying they are not against the land of Israel but against the state.
Furthermore I have seen Satmars give huge sums of tzedaka to Jews of all stripes.
Having said that I do not agree with them but to accuse all of them of hating other Jews is just wrong.
Do understand they do not want contact with non-religious Jews because they are an insular community & do not want to be poisoned so to speak by foreign ideas,but I have seen Satmars give huge sums of money to all sorts of religious Jews including knitted yarmulka people.
Do the Amish hate everybody else because they want to be left alone to live their own lifestyle unfettered by others?
Consider the Satmar lhavdil our version of the Amish
Remember what the Israeli government did to the Yemenites & other Mizrachi Jews by kidnapping their kids cutting off their payos & forcing them to eat traif & try to understand where the Satmar are coming from.
I personally think it is better to mikarev & educate,but if the Satmar wish to be insular that is their business

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2013, 08:23:50 AM »
They are against the state just not against living here,however they arae against NK's support of Ajad,Hamas & PLO,furthermore the Satmar Rov said not to vote for US politicians that arae against Israel because Goyim don't know the difference between Jews & if the Goy is against Israel he is an Anti-Semite.
Furthermore they take nothing from the Israeli government not 1 agora in welfare & the richer ones support the poorer ones

But very often, what their original Rebbe actually stood for is not the same thing as the present day leadership stands for, and similarly the masses don't fully grasp what his actual position was either, so they tend toward the hatred Chaim was mentioning, thinking that is what their Rebbe endorsed, whether he truly did or didn't.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2013, 08:41:55 AM »
But very often, what their original Rebbe actually stood for is not the same thing as the present day leadership stands for, and similarly the masses don't fully grasp what his actual position was either, so they tend toward the hatred Chaim was mentioning, thinking that is what their Rebbe endorsed, whether he truly did or didn't.
This does make sense,however I have no way to say one way or another since leaving the US as do not have much contact witn Satmars here as I did in the US

Offline Yahadut

• New JTFer
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2013, 09:24:47 PM »
בס''ד

Muman, here is a Hebrew article on a Charedi web site about a children's cartoon booklet that Satmar is distributing showing the "Zionists" helping the Nazis lead the Jews to the concentration camps. You can see the illustrations in the booklet if you scroll down. What the booklet conveniently fails to mention is that the Satmar Rebbe made a deal to save himself and his family with the most notorious Judenrat traitor of the holocaust, Rudolph Kastner ys"v. The Satmar Rebbe and his family escaped the Nazi inferno in Hungary but he never warned 800,000 Hungarian Jews about what was about to happen to them. If the Hungarian Jews had resisted, many could have survived because the Germans and their Hungarian Nazi allies were already losing the war and they were very weak. There were only 5000 German soldiers left in all of Hungary.

http://www.bhol.co.il/article.aspx?id=49783

Also, Muman, did you know that Satmar Chassidim in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn used to burn an effigy of the Lubavitcher Rebbe every Purim?

The Satmar Rebbe was a great man.  And the Zionists DID help the Germans murder hundreds of thousands of Jews.  Read "Perfidy" by Ben Hecht.  He details the true story of the Zionist Rudolph Kasztner and his fellow Zionists collaborating with the Germans to murder 800,000 innocent Hungarian Jews.  Kasztner later enabled the Jew-butcherer and SS officer Kurt Becher escape justice for the murder of 800,000 Hungarian Jews, which he murdered with the help of Kasztner.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2013, 09:28:07 PM »
Well hello again, Ralph.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2013, 09:31:54 PM »
This is Rothstein/Moshe44/Irgunwarrior.  I just banned him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2013, 09:36:12 PM »
This is Rothstein/Moshe44/Irgunwarrior.  I just banned him.
Which are all Ralph.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2013, 10:05:48 PM »
I can't stand Satmar's cult. I am glad that this pig is going to spend the rest of his life behind bars
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2013, 10:08:13 PM »
Hey Manch!  Long time no "see."

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2013, 10:18:45 PM »
I can't stand Satmar's cult. I am glad that this pig is going to spend the rest of his life behind bars

A few bad apples don't make it a cult! I agree that this guy and all pedophiles are scum and feces, but I know a lot of nice Satmar chassidim.