Author Topic: Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail  (Read 18721 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2013, 12:15:40 AM »
This creature is still evil and so is anybody who would defend him in any way.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2013, 12:28:20 AM »
This creature is still evil and so is anybody who would defend him in any way.

Nobody here is defending him that I can see... We are defending the Satmar people as a whole, who do keep commandments and do good deeds. I know personally some who do this, and you think I'm just giving you a hard time...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2013, 12:39:07 AM »
Nobody here is defending him that I can see... We are defending the Satmar people as a whole, who do keep commandments and do good deeds. I know personally some who do this, and you think I'm just giving you a hard time...
Defending Satmar as a whole is no different from defending Lutheranism as a whole. It is evil. It is a minority of both that are not bad people. Good Satmar should leave this cult just like good Lutherans should leave that Nazi cult.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2013, 12:39:26 AM »
ChaimFan, why did you choose to post a thread of an Orthodox Jew going to prison for raping a girl?  Obviously, the guy has problems. . Yeah, we read about it on google news..  This does bring shame to all the Jewish people.   Would you have posted a thread about a Catholic priest being busted for raping boys or a Christian pastor busted for having gay sex with a male prostitute and using meth and trying to seduce his church members?

As I said earlier, think of the sensitivities.  Rather than celebrating this, you should be mourning with the rest of us.  This man is disgraceful and I believe can be classified as "Chilul Hashem" (correct me if I am wrong, Muman).     

Many Jews have lost their way.. The Satmar at least are traditional people who strictly follow Jewish culture and traditions.  I have respect for any Jew in this day and age who can uphold that virtue.  Yes, with any community or religious group that gives a human being power and authority, you will have abuses.  This is what occurred in this scenario.  WHy single out Satmar Jews when this is becoming a more and more common occurrence, especially in Christian communities as well?

Seriously..  I am pleading with you to stop demonizing the Rabbi and instead pray for him.  You are a Christian right?  Doesn't CHristianity teach you to pray for the Jewish people?  Why are you celebrating and boldly cheering the demise of this man and his JEwish community, which may result?
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2013, 12:40:27 AM »
Defending Satmar as a whole is no different from defending Lutheranism as a whole. It is evil. It is a minority of both that are not bad people. Good Satmar should leave this cult just like good Lutherans should leave that Nazi cult.

How many Jewish children did the Satmars as a whole murder?   Can you send me a reference.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2013, 12:47:36 AM »
According to many Jewish sources the original Satmar Rebbe was a Tzadik (Righteous One)...

http://www.shemayisrael.co.il/publicat/hazon/tzedaka/Tales_of_Tzedakah-6.html

Introduction:

Rav Yoel Teitelbaum - the Satmar Rebbe -  was recognized as one of the leading Torah sages of his era, and as we shall discuss in the letter that follows, he was a great tzadik who was a great tzedakah activist. The Satmar Rebbe was also known for his strong opposition to the secular Zionist movement; moreover, he felt that Zionist leaders were leading the Jewish people astray by encouraging them to view "nationalism" as the basis of their Jewish identity, instead of the Torah. There are other related reasons for his opposition to the modern Zionist movement which are the topic for a different discussion. The followers of the Satmar Rebbe, however, are not to be confused with a very tiny fringe group whose members wear Chassidic garb and who publicly demonstrate with the P.L.O., along with other anti-Israel groups. These demonstrations in support of Israel's enemies have been condemned by the leadership of all major Jewish communities, including the Satmar community. In fact, when a group of young Satmar zealots participated in such a demonstration when the Rebbe was still alive, the Satmar Rebbe expelled them from the Satmar community.

The Satmar Rebbe's opposition to the modern Zionist movement is well-known, but his great love and concern for the needy is not as well-known. One reason is because "tzadikim" - righteous individuals - do not seek publicity about their good deeds; on the contrary, they prefer to perform these good deeds in a hidden and modest manner. Nevertheless, it is helpful for us to know about their good deeds, so that we can be inspired to do good deeds of our own. The following letter will therefore contain information and stories about the Rebbe's loving devotion to the mitzvah of tzedakah:

Rabbi Berel Wein's 2 CD set on Satmar Rebbe :

http://www.rabbiwein.com/Rabbi-Yoel-Teitelbaum-the-Satmar-Rov-brPersonal-Memories-of-Great-Men-P868.html

Controversial for his outspoken anti-Zionist stance, the Satmar Rov was nevertheless one of the most influential Chassidic leaders of the 20th century. This rare glimpse into his life as seen by Rabbi Wein includes the Rov's reaction to the liberation of Jerusalem in the War of 1967 and his phenomenal rebuilding of his community out of the ashes of the Holocaust.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2013, 12:51:15 AM »
Here is a 'responsa' on the topic of the 'Three Oaths' which I mentioned is the corner-stone of the anti-zionist stance of the Satmar Chassidim....

http://www.kby.org/hebrew/torat-yavneh/view.asp?id=3970

(excerpt from above link)

The Gemara in Ketubot (111a) derives from the triple mention of the pasuk, "I have bound you in oath, O daughters of Jerusalem" (Shir Hashirim), that Hashem bound Am Yisrael and the nations of the world with three oaths. The first oath is, "shelo yaalu bachoma," that the Jews should not forcibly, "break through the wall," and enter Eretz Yisrael. The second is that the Jews should not rebel against the nations. The third is that the nations of the world should not oppress Yisrael too much over the course of the exile. According to R. Zera, there are three additional oaths which relate to the ultimate redemption. The Gemara concludes with the threat that if Israel violates these oaths, their flesh will be made free like wild animals in the field, i.e., Hashem would bring upon them great suffering and physical destruction.

The Satmar Rebbe, Rav Yoel Teitelbaum, claims in "Vayoel Moshe" that Hashem brought about the Holocaust because the Zionist movement caused the Jews to violate the "Three Oaths." Since the Jewish people forcefully went to resettle Eretz Yisrael, Hashem brought upon them massive destruction, as the Gemara warns in its conclusion. Rav Shlomo Aviner compiled thirteen answers to this claim, amongst them the following:

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2013, 12:54:27 AM »
בס''ד

Tag Mehir, as you know I was very busy with the Israeli election that was just held. We became an issue and a target in the election and I had to defend myself and our movement.

Tag Mehir, you have really done a 180 degree turn. You were the one always attacking Charedim. We had a long argument about that on this forum. Now you have become their most zealous defender. Now you regard criticism of the Satmar to be "Nazi anti-Semitism".

First of all, what happened in this pedophile case was atrocious. Do Jew-haters exploit incidents like this? Sure. However, this is nothing compared to how Jew-haters exploit the behavior of left-wing, self-hating Jews in Hollywood, the news media and politics in order to incite anti-Semitism. Should we avoid criticizing self-hating Jewish actors, journalists and politicians because it may lead to anti-Semitism? In my opinion, the answer is no because I think the self-hating Jews do far more harm to us than the anti-Semites.

I know that you can't stand when "Waiting for the Mother Plane to Come" (WFTMPTC) attacks self-hating or evil Jews. You feel that he is using their behavior as an excuse to express latent anti-Semitism. I know WFTMPTC for quite a few years now and I know that you are wrong. WFTMPTC sincerely supports Israel and the Jewish people far more than most Jews. True, he does have a tendency to engage in rhetorical hyperbole when he attacks but he does that with everyone, not only self-hating Jews. Referring to the Satmar as a murderous Nazi cult can create the impression that we hate all Satmar Chassidim, which we do not and should not. I would again urge WFTMPTC to cool his overheated rhetoric.

You say that WFTMPTC has never met and is unfamiliar with the Satmar. Probably true. But I know the Satmar very well for many years. Many of them are seething with vicious hatred for any Jew who supports an independent Jewish state. Have you ever studied what they say and believe? The Satmar Rebbe taught them that Satan created the state of Israel and that the Jewish state must be destroyed. The Satmar teach that Amalek in our generation are the Zionist Jews - meaning any Jew who believes in an independent Jewish nation. I hate to disappoint you, but I believe that this is a sick philosophy. For "religious" Jews to ascribe G-d's miraculous return of His people to the Holy Land as the actions of Satan is the ultimate Chillul Hashem (desecration of G-d's name).

Now you want to leave the forum. Obviously, you are free to leave whenever you wish. But I'm sorry to see you go. I like you and respect you, and I think our other members do as well even though we sometimes argue as is to be expected on an open forum. If you want to stay, you are always welcome here. If you want to go, we honestly wish you the best. I know you are a good Jew. G-d bless you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2013, 01:02:15 AM »
Chaim,

I know Jews who studied with Satmar and they all do not believe that zionists are Amalek. They do believe that it goes against the Three Oaths and that great evil will befall the Jewish people should we try to take Israel. I understand that Theology...

Not that I question you on this but are you sure you don't accuse Satmar of the deeds of  NK, which is not exactly the same thing as Satmar? I know the Satmar Rebbe was against any member joining the enemy of the Jewish people (at least according to my understanding). I have been researching this and have not found specific mention of the beliefs you mention.

In the course of Jewish history there have been appropriate times for Redemption, and inappropriate times. I can understand that some may believe it is not the right time to take the land 'by force'. But I don't believe that because I believe the Oaths are no longer binding. I have talked to several Rabbis on this very point, and the fact that the nations did not abide by the oath to not oppress the Jews, and the nations did permit us to take the land via the 'Balfour Declaration' and others, that we rightfully enter the land at this time.

I appreciate hearing your opinion on this topic.... Thank you for saying that comparing Luther to Satmar is insensitive.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2013, 01:47:20 AM »
בס''ד

Muman, here is a Hebrew article on a Charedi web site about a children's cartoon booklet that Satmar is distributing showing the "Zionists" helping the Nazis lead the Jews to the concentration camps. You can see the illustrations in the booklet if you scroll down. What the booklet conveniently fails to mention is that the Satmar Rebbe made a deal to save himself and his family with the most notorious Judenrat traitor of the holocaust, Rudolph Kastner ys"v. The Satmar Rebbe and his family escaped the Nazi inferno in Hungary but he never warned 800,000 Hungarian Jews about what was about to happen to them. If the Hungarian Jews had resisted, many could have survived because the Germans and their Hungarian Nazi allies were already losing the war and they were very weak. There were only 5000 German soldiers left in all of Hungary.

http://www.bhol.co.il/article.aspx?id=49783

Also, Muman, did you know that Satmar Chassidim in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn used to burn an effigy of the Lubavitcher Rebbe every Purim?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2013, 01:54:13 AM »
Interesting information about the Satmars, Chaim.. I take everything with a grain of salt, but will have to do some probing more into the Satmar sect.  I didn't realize they were vehemently against Israel.

Nonetheless, the evil deeds of one Satmar Rabbi in Hungary cannot be blamed on the Jewish victims.   Were not many Satmar Jews some of the greatest victims of their cowardly and traitorous Rebbe?   Nor can one Satmar pedophile represent all Satmar Jews as pedophiles.  I don't believe the Satmars are extremely sexually immoral.    Also, the media is blowing up this case because it is degrading to Jews.  The Jew-hating media doesn't necessarily make a distinction between anti-Zionist and Zionist Jew.

Also, Martin Luther and the Lutheran sect has committed some of the greatest atrocities against the Jewish people known to man.   I found it insensitive of ChaimFan to be blatantly comparing the heinous Nazi-era Lutherans to the Satmar.. Maybe I am wrong?  But, I think any such comparison of Nazis who promote complete extermination of Jews to people who are against the State of Israel is incomprehensible.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2013, 01:54:42 AM »
בס''ד

Muman, here is a Hebrew article on a Charedi web site about a children's cartoon booklet that Satmar is distributing showing the "Zionists" helping the Nazis lead the Jews to the concentration camps. You can see the illustrations in the booklet if you scroll down. What the booklet conveniently fails to mention is that the Satmar Rebbe made a deal to save himself and his family with the most notorious Judenrat traitor of the holocaust, Rudolph Kastner ys"v. The Satmar Rebbe and his family escaped the Nazi inferno in Hungary but he never warned 800,000 Hungarian Jews about what was about to happen to them. If the Hungarian Jews had resisted, many could have survived because the Germans and their Hungarian Nazi allies were already losing the war and they were very weak. There were only 5000 German soldiers left in all of Hungary.

http://www.bhol.co.il/article.aspx?id=49783

Also, Muman, did you know that Satmar Chassidim in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn used to burn an effigy of the Lubavitcher Rebbe every Purim?
Actually it is not the Satmar but the Malachim & the Neturei Karta that burned the effigy both led by members of the Weberman family.
FYI,The same Webermans have an Uncle in Miami who is a rav & Lubavitcher chosid Rabbi Pinchas Weberman who was friendly with Rabbi Kahane,ZT"L,HY"D
Everything else though you are spot on.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2013, 02:02:59 AM »
Referring to the Satmar as a murderous Nazi cult can create the impression that we hate all Satmar Chassidim, which we do not and should not. I would again urge WFTMPTC to cool his overheated rhetoric.

You say that WFTMPTC has never met and is unfamiliar with the Satmar. Probably true.
Chaim I appreciate your feedback and you are right. I won't use those terms anymore but I will explain why I did, and I think I did. I talked about Satmarism's cornerstone role in enabling the Shoah in Hungary. That is an unforgivable crime against humanity and would be whether or not the victims or perpetrators were Jewish--however, they were. Thinking about what Kastner and the Satmar rabbi did in order to save their butts truly makes my skin crawl just to think about it.

I compared Lutheranism to Satmarism because I do see a lot of analogies in that they are hateful anti-Semitic (sometimes violently so) sects. Not all Satmars and not all Lutherans are evil, for sure, and I do not hate all of each, but if you belong to Satmarism or Lutheranism, you should leave it for a more normal and sane branch of Judaism or Christianity, respectively.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2013, 02:07:41 AM »
Why should good Satmarists abandon Satmarism rather than just admit the past/current evil of Satmarism and try to turn Satmarism into something righteous? Satmar II. Enabling the Shoah in Hungary is unforgivable, but the only people on the hook for it are dead, and God will punish them. Should OJ Simpson's children be executed by God? Should these people? https://www.facebook.com/Freunde.Israels There are some people who think we should abandon any sense of American pride because of the Indian Removal Act and other genocides against the American Indians including deliberately giving them infected blankets to kill them off en masse with disease. Are white Americans on the hook for slavery too?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 02:27:01 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2013, 02:10:34 AM »
Interesting information about the Satmars, Chaim.. I take everything with a grain of salt, but will have to do some probing more into the Satmar sect.  I didn't realize they were vehemently against Israel.

Nonetheless, the evil deeds of one Satmar Rabbi in Hungary cannot be blamed on the Jewish victims.   Were not many Satmar Jews some of the greatest victims of their cowardly and traitorous Rebbe?   Nor can one Satmar pedophile represent all Satmar Jews as pedophiles.  I don't believe the Satmars are extremely sexually immoral.    Also, the media is blowing up this case because it is degrading to Jews.  The Jew-hating media doesn't necessarily make a distinction between anti-Zionist and Zionist Jew.

Also, Martin Luther and the Lutheran sect has committed some of the greatest atrocities against the Jewish people known to man.   I found it insensitive of ChaimFan to be blatantly comparing the heinous Nazi-era Lutherans to the Satmar.. Maybe I am wrong?  But, I think any such comparison of Nazis who promote complete extermination of Jews to people who are against the State of Israel is incomprehensible.
I pointed out that the Satmar rabbi deliberately causes hundreds of thousands of his own Satmar members to be murdered. I didn't say it was their fault (besides allowing themselves to be brainwashed by him). His hands are drenched in their blood and he is experiencing the consequences of that now.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2013, 02:19:50 AM »
So why not save your animosity for the Satmar Rebbe rather than all the Satmar Jewish victims who were massacred?  After all, their numbers count in addition to all the other Jews who were massacred.   There was plenty of wealthy, privileged and prestigious people who betrayed their own people throughout history.   The acts of one corrupt and evil man, the Satmar Rebbe, shouldn't reflect on all the innocent Satmar Jews who were being devout and following (albeit blindly) the advice of their Rabbi. 

And, I have met a few people in Chabad who think we should move back to Russia/Poland instead of Israel, including one Chabad Rabbi I previously had.   One Chabad Rabbi I had actually loved the Tzar.  Yes, how crazy is that??!  Yet, I still love and respect this Rabbi.  Should I now consider Chabad an evil cult, considering many Chabad Rabbis are the most Zionist I ever met?

Wouldn't it be better to pray that the Satmars make teshuva and change their ways than to condemn them all as nazis?? 

There are also Jews who call themselves Zionists but do things I also disagree with.  For example, the Gay Pride parades in Israel.   I believe these anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews can become some of the most bold and greatest Zionist Jews if they would change their ways.  They are convoluted by ideology, but I know there are many of these men who will come out of their shell.    Because every devout Jew knows in his heart, Israel is his true home.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2013, 02:21:37 AM »
So why not save your animosity for the Satmar Rebbe rather than all the Satmar Jewish victims who were massacred?  After all, their numbers count in addition to all the other Jews who were massacred.   There was plenty of wealthy, privileged and prestigious people who betrayed their own people throughout history.   The acts of one corrupt and evil man, the Satmar Rebbe, shouldn't reflect on all the innocent Satmar Jews who were being devout and following (albeit blindly) the advice of their Rabbi. 

And, I have met a few people in Chabad who think we should move back to Russia instead of Israel, including one Chabad Rabbi I previously had.  Should I now consider Chabad an evil cult, considering many Chabad Rabbis are the most Zionist I ever met?

Wouldn't it be better to pray that the Satmars make teshuva and change their ways than to condemn them all as nazis?? 

There are also Jews who call themselves Zionists but do things I also disagree with.  For example, the Gay Pride parades in Israel.   I believe these anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews can become some of the most bold and greatest Zionist Jews if they would change their ways.  They are convoluted by ideology, but I know there are many of these men who will come out of their shell.    Because every devout Jew knows in his heart, Israel is his true home.
By and large, Satmar members are evil (and certainly all of their leadership is). By and large, the vast majority of Chabad members (and their leadership) are very righteous and pure Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2013, 02:24:04 AM »
I rebuke the Satmar for their very bad understanding of Jewish law. Maybe the Rebbe was confused because it would seem that his actions are worse than violating the Three Oaths. But those Jews who died at the hands of the Nazis were all Righteous souls. Could things have been different? I sometimes ask myself if anything could have been done differently but always I come back to the concept that all of History, and especially Jewish history, is guided by Hashem.

I do not sacrifice a Jew casually. But the option of leaving was only granted to a few. I don't know about the deal regarding the Kastner train, it certainly is not a topic I have heard any Rabbis discuss.

It is easy to look back at the situation 70 years later and say things could have been different. But look around and ask yourself what about if it happens again? Who will stand up against the evil? Who will play along believing that they may be spared? It is not as easy to answer when you look at reality..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2013, 02:25:50 AM »
By and large, Satmar members are evil (and certainly all of their leadership is). By and large, the vast majority of Chabad members (and their leadership) are very righteous and pure Jews.

Maybe personal experience helps one understand that they are not all evil...

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2013, 02:29:09 AM »

And, I have met a few people in Chabad who think we should move back to Russia/Poland instead of Israel, including one Chabad Rabbi I previously had.   One Chabad Rabbi I had actually loved the Tzar.  Yes, how crazy is that??!  Yet, I still love and respect this Rabbi.  Should I now consider Chabad an evil cult, considering many Chabad Rabbis are the most Zionist I ever met?

Actually Satmars are not against living in Israel they are only against having anything to do with the government.
They are an insular community & want no government interference in their lives nor do they want to interact with anybody that is not religious.
Not all are bad many are very charitable people,but they do have their nut jobs.
Also they are in the process of building a huge yeshiva campus here in Jerusalem at the site of the old Edison Theatre.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2013, 02:36:49 AM »
Actually Satmars are not against living in Israel they are only against having anything to do with the government.
They are an insular community & want no government interference in their lives nor do they want to interact with anybody that is not religious.
Not all are bad many are very charitable people,but they do have their nut jobs.
Also they are in the process of building a huge yeshiva campus here in Jerusalem at the site of the old Edison Theatre.

Wow, interesting information ChabadKahanist.. Thanks for sharing.. Like I said, there is a lot about them I don't understand.  They sound a little like me.  I just want to move out to the mountains and be left alone.  I'll send the government my tax payments and they just stay off my back.

If they are helping to promote Judaism within Israel and are not against the state of Israel they are good people in my book.   

BTW, Considering the makeup of Israel's government right now.. I think wanting the government to leave you alone is a good thing.   Like I said , I wouldn't be one of the peaceful protesters if they came knocking at my door saying they are giving my home to Arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2013, 02:46:29 AM »
The Satmar that are just regular people that want to be left alone should leave that cult and join Chabad or some other branch of real, authentic Torah Judaism.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2013, 02:49:51 AM »
Wow, interesting information ChabadKahanist.. Thanks for sharing.. Like I said, there is a lot about them I don't understand.  They sound a little like me.  I just want to move out to the mountains and be left alone.  I'll send the government my tax payments and they just stay off my back.

If they are helping to promote Judaism within Israel and are not against the state of Israel they are good people in my book.   

BTW, Considering the makeup of Israel's government right now.. I think wanting the government to leave you alone is a good thing.   Like I said , I wouldn't be one of the peaceful protesters if they came knocking at my door saying they are giving my home to Arabs.
They are against the state just not against living here,however they arae against NK's support of Ajad,Hamas & PLO,furthermore the Satmar Rov said not to vote for US politicians that arae against Israel because Goyim don't know the difference between Jews & if the Goy is against Israel he is an Anti-Semite.
Furthermore they take nothing from the Israeli government not 1 agora in welfare & the richer ones support the poorer ones

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2013, 02:52:47 AM »
I'm surprised nobody has used funny names such as Sh*tmar or Ratmar. Not that they should have, but the wrongness of it would make it even funnier.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2013, 02:56:45 AM »
I'm surprised nobody has used funny names such as Sh*tmar or Ratmar. Not that they should have, but the wrongness of it would make it even funnier.

Yes indeed, to someone drunk or stoned.... Like laughing at a burp or something...

Pull my finger