Author Topic: To Chaim and the forum.  (Read 16557 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: To Chaim and the forum.
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2013, 10:23:21 PM »
"Entire black race"? Who does this?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2013, 10:24:06 PM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2013, 10:30:54 PM »
None of us (barring trolls) have ever said that all black people are bad or are racially inferior and you know that.

Ephraim, I would like to see a source for your claim.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2013, 10:40:25 PM »
I found some blogs that indicate that Ephraim is perhaps right about Puritans rejecting the Trinity. But what they have to say is not much better from the viewpoint of a Jew of Noahide:

Quote from: http://puritanbelief.blogspot.com/
Trinitarians say that God is made up of three persons, the first person “God the Father, the second person God the Son, the third person God the Holy Spirit”. God the Father is not God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit is not God the Father or the Son, all three are separate identities and make up one God. Like one Apple who is cut into three pieces and each piece is only one third of the Apple, so is each one of their gods only one third and all three persons together make up one God.
The term “God the Son and God the Holy Spirit” is not found in the Scriptures, it would indicate that God would be more than ONE.
Contrary to Scriptures,Trinitarians believe that Jesus and the Father are TWO (John 10:30), and neither do they believe that the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit (2 Cor. 3:17).
According to Scriptures, (Deut.7:9 and Mark 12:29) there is ONE God and that is the FATHER (1 Cor. 8:6).
Jesus Christ our Lord is the Father (Isa.9:6, John 14:9), it is Jesus Christ who holds the titles “Father and Son and Holy Spirit” (Isa.9:6, Luke 1:35, 2 Cor. 3:17). Jesus Christ was in the beginning and He created all things and nothing came into being apart from Him (John 1:3). Everything was created by Him, through Him and for Him (John 1:3).

The blog goes on to further strawman the crap out of Trinitarianism.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:41:10 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2013, 11:07:41 PM »
I have never, ever heard this before. In any event what does this have to do with replacement theo?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2013, 11:08:33 PM »
None of us (barring trolls) have ever said that all black people are bad or are racially inferior and you know that.

Ephraim, I would like to see a source for your claim.
implications and generalizations

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2013, 11:54:15 PM »
?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2013, 12:36:40 AM »
I'm trying to understand this.  Isn't lutheranism based on luther?  Hence, the name?

Ok I'm done.

is it based on his theological ideas for the most part? yes

is it a cult where people only talk about/are obsessed with killing jews like some here insinuate? no

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2013, 01:21:35 AM »
in hell marthin luther will turn 600 lbs of shirt as the worm that dieth not watches him from underneath as sock

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2013, 07:03:48 AM »
is it based on his theological ideas for the most part? yes

is it a cult where people only talk about/are obsessed with killing jews like some here insinuate? no

בס''ד

It's a church based upon the teachings of a murderous Nazi Jew-hater. To this day, they work to destroy Israel.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2013, 07:24:50 AM »
Wow thanks for sharing the great post, Muman.

Yes I agree with hating evil. It must be hated. When it comes to an evil person, I hate those who are evil. At the same time, it's not in my nature to start cursing them. I feel mostly sad for them, for the evil they cause. Disappointed and sad, upset. I leave the cursing part to others. For the most part, I am uncomfortable with just cursing anyone. If it is someone who does good and some bad why would I want the person to be cursed? If it's someone completely evil- so evil that we are able to judge them as such then yes. But I just believe that sometimes, we cannot be the final and true judges of everyone. There are other people, Jewish people who are observant, do good deeds etc.. and when they make a mistake or some errors then we are going to curse them so that their names and memory be obliterated? Hashem will judge if He will punish and then reward them for the merits they achieved. So my point is that I am uncomfortable with the cursing based on the fact that I don't know the people we as a forum curse are completely evil. Completely erev rav or people with just disagreements and so on.
I'm sorry some Jews i will never forgive for example Philip Weiss and his partner.Jewish Voices for peace  Richie Slitherstein is just an idiotic clown maybe i can one day forgive him. and the list goes on and on.Oh also the freaks of the neturei karta as well as atzmon and sands..the list continues to grow
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2013, 07:35:58 AM »
בס''ד

This has gone on for long enough. I'm locking this thread.