Author Topic: Women To Be Drafted Into U.S. Armed Forces  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Women To Be Drafted Into U.S. Armed Forces
« on: January 23, 2013, 09:16:26 PM »
Women Will Be Required To Register For Draft After Thursday

http://news.yahoo.com/women-combat-register-draft-225900518.html

Enjoy your handiwork, feminazi freaks of nature. I'd love to see Nancy Pelosi tote an M16 and be forced to march into a Taliban cave.

WFTMPTC

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Women To Be Drafted Into U.S. Armed Forces
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 09:18:35 PM »
Good

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 09:19:30 PM »
Let's see you say that when your girlfriend/wife gets drafted.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 09:25:37 PM »
Despite that the analysts say the legal implications are, it'll never happen. Women will never have to register for the selective services, much less be drafted. And this whole thing is probably just about giving women a way to get combat pay. They will still get special protection / special treatment somehow.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 09:29:06 PM »
Despite that the analysts say the legal implications are, it'll never happen. Women will never have to register for the selective services, much less be drafted
Yeah, and last year at this time we didn't think American citizens could be thrown in jail for making anti-Sh*tlam movies either.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 09:32:05 PM »
That is true. Who knows, I guess. This country is getting very weird.

Letting women in the military in the first place is just wasting resources on a less efficient military just so women can take advantage of the GI bill and all the other handsome rewards of service all in the name of "fairness"

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 12:39:05 AM »
why will a draft be needed?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 12:44:41 AM »
Well.... women in Israel get drafted into the IDF. Unlike in the US where people just register, in Israel they actually get signed up for the military. Men and women. So it's not a huge deal for me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 02:45:15 AM »
Let us see how many are like GI Jane:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 02:52:35 AM »
Oh you're be surprised. I've seen some very manly looking women in the past. I used to go to a gym and the women who frequented the usual weight-lifting area were 90% male....and then some. It's even better when they give up on being women- fain a few pounds, shave their heads and wear bagging men's clothing. (YIKES- I stay away from those).

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 10:01:12 AM »
They get to eat their cake too now.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 01:47:28 PM »
Women To Be Drafted Into U.S. Armed Forces - Oh! That means they are really withdrawing from Afghanistan and now want to join up with Mali.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 02:50:57 PM »
I wonder if they will be forced to have abortions if they are pregnant at the time of drafting. That's one reason it's a very bad idea to draft a woman. She could be pregnant.  Training alone could make her lose her baby if she's pregnant and doesn't know it yet.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 03:02:18 PM »
I wonder if they will be forced to have abortions if they are pregnant at the time of drafting. That's one reason it's a very bad idea to draft a woman. She could be pregnant.  Training alone could make her lose her baby if she's pregnant and doesn't know it yet.
Feminazis would loooove that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 03:21:31 PM »
Feminazis would loooove that.

The only upside to this is seeing the temper tantrums when black women get drafted. "Watchu mean I have to serve mah country?" "Watchu mean!!! I don't gotta serve sheet! You crackas owe me! I aint no slave! Nuh-uh!" *head bob*   

:::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 03:30:57 PM »
The only upside to this is seeing the temper tantrums when black women get drafted. "Watchu mean I have to serve mah country?" "Watchu mean!!! I don't gotta serve sheet! You crackas owe me! I aint no slave! Nuh-uh!" *head bob*   

:::D
They'll probably be allowed to opt out though, especially if the negro is still president.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 03:33:10 PM »
Women To Be Drafted Into U.S. Armed Forces - Oh! That means they are really withdrawing from Afghanistan and now want to join up with Mali.
Probably right my friend.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 07:10:19 PM »
It will ruin the chemistry of the army.  Look at what has happened to the Israeli army - outside of special operations in the Gaza Strip and West Bank, the regular army is useless

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 01:21:26 AM »
They'll probably be allowed to opt out though, especially if the negro is still president.

I hope I'll be too old for it by the time that goes through since I'm in my mid-30s.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 01:29:00 AM »

Actually, the military tests for pregnancy before deploying women or before sending them to training. If a woman is found to be pregnant she is excused. Depending on the situation, they may be recalled later. In case of an active military woman who is pregnant, she gets a leave but them goes back after the leave is over.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 01:31:03 AM »
Actually, the military tests for pregnancy before deploying women or before sending them to training. If a woman is found to be pregnant she is excused. Depending on the situation, they may be recalled later. In case of an active military woman who is pregnant, she gets a leave but them goes back after the leave is over.

That's how things work now. In the future this may be seen as giving women an unfair advantage and they may be forced to terminate based on national need.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 01:37:23 AM »
I think that is beyond the limit of reason. Right now people are just making a big deal about possibly forcing women to serve. Which is not a big deal to me because women in Israel are forced to serve and it has not caused any incredible unbearable situation.

Also, people are forgetting the difference between the Draft and Selective Service. No one has gotten drafted for a very long time AND Drafting was discontinued in 1973!! In which the US ended conscription and enacted the volunteer military only laws. Meaning that no one -men or women- would really be drafted. But selective service registration is required for men  and by doing so become eligible for Federal Financial Aid and government jobs.  Same would go for women. Selective Service is just a back up to a system that did away with the draft in the first place.

All that would be different is that women would register for selective service. None of them would really be called up- just like many of the men do not get called up either. I think the media has blown this out of proportion- considering that drafting ended in the 70s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States#End_of_conscription

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 03:12:36 AM »
Separate But Equal is what I say....

There should be a separate womans combat unit and a separate mens combat unit. The eunichs and the homos should also comprise a separate combat unit. I could care less who serves so long as it is not uncomfortable for people to fight together. I read today about what the men in Iraq went through concerning 'bodily functions' and 'hygiene' which would be unacceptable in a mixed-gender platoon. But so long as no immoral relations or situations arise I don't see a problem with women fighting. The question is would the attention caused if she should be captured and compromised...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 03:19:15 AM »
Separate But Equal is what I say....

There should be a separate womans combat unit and a separate mens combat unit. The eunichs and the homos should also comprise a separate combat unit. I could care less who serves so long as it is not uncomfortable for people to fight together. I read today about what the men in Iraq went through concerning 'bodily functions' and 'hygiene' which would be unacceptable in a mixed-gender platoon. But so long as no immoral relations or situations arise I don't see a problem with women fighting. The question is would the attention caused if she should be captured and compromised...

The US military does not allow men who are missing both testicles or men with hypospadias that is severe enough that they cannot urinate standing normally to join. But they allow women, who are functionally like men with both problems at once.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 08:07:50 AM »
I hope my daughter will never be drafted into the military for combat duty.  While I agree it is not so terrible to serve your country in a time of need, I hope she never has to serve on a battle field.  Women and men were created for different purposes.  What else is there to say?
Feminist have done the most damage to humanity than any group I can think of.    I agree with Elaine Donnelly the President, Center for Military Readiness.  She wrote the second response in this article for teens.
http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/indepth/upfront/debate/index.asp?article=0905
Should women be allowed in combat?
Women make up 15 percent of America's armed forces, but military policy prohibits them from serving in combat zones

YES
Where and how women serve in the military should be based on ability and training, not gender. Policies that prohibit the military from using the skills of all servicemembers should be changed.
Today, more than 350,000 women serve in our military, with some 30,000 in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But policy now limits where women serve in the Army and Marines. Specifically closed are infantry, armor, and most artillery units, and women cannot be assigned to units whose primary mission is to engage the enemy. These polices are based on what is believed to be the will of the American public, not women's proven abilities.

Women have always fought and died in America's wars. (As of June, 41 women have died in operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.) They've led men in battle, been prisoners of war, fired lethal weapons, and operated our most sophisticated systems. They fly combat aircraft and serve on combat ships. Women meet the military's physical and mental standards, are technically proficient, and are highly trained war fighters and leaders. From my 28 years in the Air Force, I know that servicemen consider women part of the team.

In today's all-volunteer force, women have accepted the challenges, responsibilities, and dangers of military service, just as the men have. With today's battlefield and the war on terror, there are no front lines, and every unit regardless of size or mission has the potential to engage with the enemy.

Why handicap our military with outdated and unrealistic policies restricting the use of capable people? It is time such policies were abolished.

—Brig. Gen. Wilma Vaught
U.S. Air Force (Retired)

NO
The nation's pride in our military women does not justify assignments in direct ground combat, which involves more than the experience of being in danger, or even the risk of ambush.

Forget about Lara Croft, and think about real-life infantry, Marines, and Special Operations Forces that engage the enemy in places like Fallujah in Iraq. These men carry electronic equipment, weapons, ammunition, heavy body armor, and water weighing 50 to 100 pounds. Such burdens would weigh more heavily on smaller female soldiers who have, on average, 45 to 50 percent less upper-body strength and 25 to 30 percent less aerobic capacity, which is essential for endurance.

In the Army's own surveys, 90 percent of enlisted women have said they oppose involuntary combat assignments on the same basis as men. They know that training for female soldiers is modified to compensate for physical differences, but there can be no modifications on the battlefield.

In direct combat, women would not have an equal opportunity to survive, or to help fellow soldiers survive.

Even if physical capabilities were objectively measured and equal, coed combat assignments would affect discipline and unit cohesion. Women lose more duty time due to medical issues, including pregnancy, and their absence would be particularly disruptive in combat units where concentration and mutual trust are essential for survival.

At times, we have no choice about sending young men to war, but we do have a choice when it comes to sending young women. Changing that would be a mistake.

—Elaine Donnelly
President, Center for Military Readiness
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.