Author Topic: Heil Lapig  (Read 750 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Heil Lapig
« on: January 24, 2013, 06:30:29 PM »
Yair Lapid, Israel's "Man of the Future"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/23/world/meast/israel-elections-lapid/index.html
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/yair-lapid-s-jewish-home-is-a-reform-shul-in-tel-aviv.premium-1.496241
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/24/yair-lapid-s-historic-opportunity.html

Every Nazi news source on the planet is hailing this demagogue and grooming him to be the messiah. This animal isn't even a real Jew (Haaretz even admits that he attends a Deform bath house) and yet he could very easily be the next dictator of the Holy Land.

L-rd help Israel.

WFTMPTC
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 08:43:47 PM by Waiting for the Mother Plane to Come »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Heil Yapig
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 06:46:24 PM »
Yair Lapid, Israel's "Man of the Future"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/23/world/meast/israel-elections-lapid/index.html
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/yair-lapid-s-jewish-home-is-a-reform-shul-in-tel-aviv.premium-1.496241
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/24/yair-lapid-s-historic-opportunity.html

Every Nazi news source on the planet is hailing this demagogue and grooming him to be the messiah. This animal isn't even a real Jew (Haaretz even admits that he attends a Deform bath house) and yet he could very easily be the next dictator of the Holy Land.

L-rd help Israel.

WFTMPTC

It is possible to be a 'Deformed' Jew and still be Jewish. A person is Jewish if his mother is Jewish, or he converted via Halacha... I know many Reform Jews who are born Jewish. They can NEVER lose that status even if they attend reform 'temples'...

Regarding Lapid.... Ichh... This guy is a self-hating Jew if there ever has been one. I cannot believe how he rails against the religious..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 07:00:07 PM »
I have not had time to watch this entire presentation but apparently he is willing to work with the Charadie world... Carl in Jerusalem (from IsraelMatzav.blogspot.com) seems to be willing to listen...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 07:41:58 PM »
I am hoping he is a typical leftist than wont do that much damage as opposed to a Yair Hussein Lapid (Israel's obamba)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 08:15:44 PM »
I am hoping he is a typical leftist than wont do that much damage as opposed to a Yair Hussein Lapid (Israel's obamba)
I thought we were talking about Lapig.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 08:35:57 PM »
God forbid but if yechimovitch can put her ego aside, I can forsee lapid becoming head of labor in the future and that would be extremely dangerous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 08:38:53 PM »
God forbid but if yechimovitch can put her ego aside, I can forsee lapid becoming head of labor in the future and that would be extremely dangerous.
All three of the leading leftist Nazis (Tzipwhora Hitler, Smelly B*tch, and Yair Lapig, yimach shemam) are all very dangerous of course, but isn't the Israeli public more likely to resist their genocidal moves than those coming from the fake right like Lewinsky, Bennett, or Pruneface?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 01:45:57 AM by Waiting for the Mother Plane to Come »

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 01:40:05 AM »
I believe he won't do anything. He's just another journalist-politician-wannabe.
Nothing serious to worry about.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Heil Lapig
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 03:06:02 AM »
Yair Lapid's party is going to splinter into oblivion within a few years. That's the way of Israeli "center" parties. Just like Kadima disintegrated from 27 seats to 2, and before that Yosef Lapid (his father) headed Shinoi which had peaked at 15 seats and next elections got 0. And the same story repeats itself in Israel all the time.

What's going to happen is he is going to join the Netanyahu government. His underlings are going to fight over cabinet seats like dogs fighting over leftovers. Lapid himself would get a prominent high profile job, probably finance minister, which is usually a very unforgiving position.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 04:17:58 AM »
Yair Lapid's party is going to splinter into oblivion within a few years. That's the way of Israeli "center" parties. Just like Kadima disintegrated from 27 seats to 2, and before that Yosef Lapid (his father) headed Shinoi which had peaked at 15 seats and next elections got 0. And the same story repeats itself in Israel all the time.

What's going to happen is he is going to join the Netanyahu government. His underlings are going to fight over cabinet seats like dogs fighting over leftovers. Lapid himself would get a prominent high profile job, probably finance minister, which is usually a very unforgiving position.
So if Lapig's party in the long term will not be anything great, who would you call the singularly most dangerous figure in Israel right now? Lewinsky? Smelly B*tch?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 05:06:15 AM »
It must be Netanyahu since he is still going to be remain prime minister and he might just agree to dismember the country just so he could survive a few more years on the job.