Author Topic: Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez Promote Crime/Drugs/Sodomy In Film  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
New Movie Featuring Hudgens and Gomez Features Drug Use, Hard Drinking, Violent Crime, and Lesbian Sex

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2263943/Spring-Breakers-trailer-Vanessa-Hudgens-Selena-Gomez-shed-good-girl-image.html

No words for this filth, besides three that I am sure you know and I don't need to fill in for you...
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

WFTMPTC

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez Promote Crime/Drugs/Sodomy In Film
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 05:35:06 PM »
Gotta stay away from that stuff...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 06:09:04 PM »
What do you think about Selena Gomez warning her younger fans not to see it?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 06:18:07 PM »
Gotta stay away from that stuff...
Like they say " You can run but you can't hide... Society is changing not only on the picture tube but also in actuality... People need to know what shakes and learn how to deal with it... Avoiding things is not a viable option for people that have to live in the real world.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 06:19:19 PM »
That it was meant with a wink and a nod. If she didn't want them to see it she wouldn't have made it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 06:37:37 PM »
Are you saying, there shouldn't be any movies or books that have crime and vices in their plot ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 06:50:25 PM »
Are you saying, there shouldn't be any movies or books that have crime and vices in their plot ?
Do they have to feature girl-on-girl sex???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 06:56:13 PM »
Like they say " You can run but you can't hide... Society is changing not only on the picture tube but also in actuality... People need to know what shakes and learn how to deal with it... Avoiding things is not a viable option for people that have to live in the real world.

Who says? This is a lame excuse, IMO... What goes in the head eventually comes out. It is best to only fill your head with things which will be positive for yourself and your family. Who cares what the next guy is doing. Things which are not essential end up as wasted time. Once a perverted idea enters a persons head who knows where it will end up. This is why the Torah proscribes that a religious Jew not view immodest things, so that we do not stray after our eyes or our hearts. I find this very good advice...

I live in the real world and yet have no desire to watch any of the cable stations. I read the Google news and hear about things, but if it is not essential for my life, I skip reading it. I also do not read sources which I consider compromised such as Huffpo and CNN.

http://www.guardyoureyes.com/index.php
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 07:22:23 PM »
Who says? This is a lame excuse, IMO... What goes in the head eventually comes out. It is best to only fill your head with things which will be positive for yourself and your family. Who cares what the next guy is doing. Things which are not essential end up as wasted time. Once a perverted idea enters a persons head who knows where it will end up. This is why the Torah proscribes that a religious Jew not view immodest things, so that we do not stray after our eyes or our hearts. I find this very good advice...

I live in the real world and yet have no desire to watch any of the cable stations. I read the Google news and hear about things, but if it is not essential for my life, I skip reading it. I also do not read sources which I consider compromised such as Huffpo and CNN.

http://www.guardyoureyes.com/index.php
As  Gentiles say "Your preaching to the choir" ... I don't watch much in the way of modern day entertainment myself however I didn't totally disconnect from the evil media either... The key in my opinion is to have the ability to separate right from wrong... My original point was that people should be well informed about evil so when the day comes that they are actually faced with it they will know how to deal with it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 07:24:16 PM »
As  Gentiles say "Your preaching to the choir" ... I don't watch much in the way of modern day entertainment myself however I didn't totally disconnect from the evil media either... The key in my opinion is to have the ability to separate right from wrong... My original point was that people should be well informed about evil so when the day comes that they are actually faced with it they will know how to deal with it.

Yes, we should be aware of what evil there is in the world, but we should not seek it out...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 07:30:39 PM »
Yes, we should be aware of what evil there is in the world, but we should not seek it out...
Quite true.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 08:11:35 PM »
Which is really the same as ordering them to see it!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 02:22:21 AM »
We don't need to "seek out" this filth when it is advertised everywhere and you can't avoid it if you are in the process of checking your email or FB, etc. And, I'm sure that their preteen target audience knows about this long before we do.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2013, 06:06:30 PM »
We don't need to "seek out" this filth when it is advertised everywhere and you can't avoid it if you are in the process of checking your email or FB, etc. And, I'm sure that their preteen target audience knows about this long before we do.

I think this is true.  I took myself off Facebook.  I was tired of seeing the sin of Pride blasting me in the face everyday and with every check-in.

Facebook encourages a very very sinful kind of narcissism and self-indulgence.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 06:44:16 PM »
I agree but for many it is a total necessity for keeping in touch with friends.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 05:46:13 AM »
That it was meant with a wink and a nod. If she didn't want them to see it she wouldn't have made it.

Indeed. The warning is an advertisement specially for the younger ones.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 05:57:40 AM »

That's like telling them to go see it. lol

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 06:29:30 AM »
That's like telling them to go see it. lol
But, it's their job to get people to see it, no one forces people to spend money on this garbage.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 06:48:13 AM »
But, it's their job to get people to see it, no one forces people to spend money on this garbage.

True

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »
I agree but for many it is a total necessity for keeping in touch with friends.

Why?  I think real friends by and large see each other or call each other.  I think you have a point of course.  But for me, I wanted out of that site and the idiocy that passes for 'good times' on it

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 10:10:47 PM »
That day is coming but for now I have to use it.