Author Topic: NWO Attacks Taco Bell; Taco Bell Caves  (Read 615 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
NWO Attacks Taco Bell; Taco Bell Caves
« on: January 29, 2013, 12:38:14 AM »
Taco Bell Pulls Ads After Organization's Lobbying Efforts

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/28/taco-bell-pulls-ad-complaints-it-mocked-vegetables/

Granted, I am not an aficionado of Taco Hell's disgusting garbage, but this is beyond the pale. Who the hell do CSPI and its kapo k*ke director Michael Jacobson think they are? Are they trying to outdo Al Sharpton, $ha$, and the fag organizations?

CSPI and Michael Jacobson were responsible for inundating the Western diet with deadly artery-clogging hydrogenated oils, which have led to the deaths of hundreds of millions from heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and dementia, because they hated (and still do) natural fats such as butter and coconut oil. Yimach shemam vezichram. The fact of the matter is that these kapos at CSPI (and the rest of their NWO ilk) are radical econazis that believe that every kind of life on earth is more important than human life and want the human race to die out.

Here are two particular damning exposes of this Nazi of Semitic descent: http://www.alcoholfacts.org/MichaelJacobson.html http://activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/o/13-center-for-science-in-the-public-interest .

WFTMPTC

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: NWO Attacks Taco Bell; Taco Bell Caves
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 12:44:09 AM »
Here is a photo of this indescribably evil chazir. He looks like Yasser Arafag (ysv) and Bozo the Clown had an illegitimate child together:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 01:25:46 AM »
I gotta admit I don't really see where your anger is coming from. I read the initial article and it seems you are taking an advertising agency's decision to say something which I don't find particularly offensive, more like a joke. And it is true that people who show up with vegetable platters at football parties (which I used to attend many years ago when I used to follow the sport) are looked at strangely (at least they were 15-20 years ago)...

In my opinion Taco Bell is no worse than any other fast food chain. And it is good that they also offer 'Al Fresca' which means that there is no cheese on the tacos or burritos.

I also don't see anything wrong with the company deciding to drop the ad because there were complaints from the CSPI organization. These kinds of decisions should be made based on whether there would be negative publicity. It would have been better to stand up against them, but I can see the business sense to avoid the controversy.

Other than this issue, what else do you hate about Taco Hell?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 01:31:51 AM »
I gotta admit I don't really see where your anger is coming from. I read the initial article and it seems you are taking an advertising agency's decision to say something which I don't find particularly offensive, more like a joke. And it is true that people who show up with vegetable platters at football parties (which I used to attend many years ago when I used to follow the sport) are looked at strangely (at least they were 15-20 years ago)...

In my opinion Taco Bell is no worse than any other fast food chain. And it is good that they also offer 'Al Fresca' which means that there is no cheese on the tacos or burritos.

I also don't see anything wrong with the company deciding to drop the ad because there were complaints from the CSPI organization. These kinds of decisions should be made based on whether there would be negative publicity. It would have been better to stand up against them, but I can see the business sense to avoid the controversy.

Other than this issue, what else do you hate about Taco Hell?
Did you read my links? The SHJ Jacobson and his fraudmongering organization CSPI have been spreading slander and lies about our food for half a decade and it's led to tens of millions of deaths (because for many years they aggressively lobbied for the use of trans fats).

CSPI does not represent the American public, they represent a tiny fringe wacko movement like VHEMNT.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 01:35:03 AM »
Did you read my links? The SHJ Jacobson and his fraudmongering organization CSPI have been spreading slander and lies about our food for half a decade and it's led to tens of millions of deaths (because for many years they aggressively lobbied for the use of trans fats).

CSPI does not represent the American public, they represent a tiny fringe wacko movement like VHEMNT.

Oh, my bad... I thought you were mad at Taco Bell...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 01:36:23 AM »
Well, I am mad at them for being a bunch of female cats over this, and more generally for serving up gross, unhealthy "food", if that makes you feel any better...  :P :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 01:39:47 AM »
The second link I end up agreeing that liquor should be taxed and it would be best if sales were limited. I guess this puts me in agreement with the muslims (LaHavidil G-d Forbid)... But as I stated in a previous post, I think Alchohol is one of the most dangerous substances consumed by man. I had serious problems with it in my 20s, when I used to keep an entire bar in my desk and could mix 300 different drinks (when I went to college). I know about how dangerous and addictive alcohol is...

But I am against having the government tell us what foods to eat. I believe that the nanny state doesn't work, and increases the size of the government (by creating all sorts of agencies)...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 01:40:35 AM »
I checked out Taco-Bells nutrition information and it doesn't strike me as particularly evil...

http://www.tacobell.com/nutrition/information

Ingredient information :

http://www.tacobell.com/nutrition/ingredientstatement

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 01:42:59 AM »
It's certainly  not good, and that's not even real "meat" in it. I don't dispute that their food isn't particularly healthy, it's just that CSPI is infinitely more evil.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:25 AM »
It's certainly  not good, and that's not even real "meat" in it. I don't dispute that their food isn't particularly healthy, it's just that CSPI is infinitely more evil.

I will agree that CSPI is more evil than Taco Bell... An agency which believes it knows better than people what they should be allowed to eat is certainly an evil organization.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 04:29:41 AM »
Next thing they are going to come after commercials that laughs about mothers in law.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 09:43:05 AM »
Here is a photo of this indescribably evil chazir. He looks like Yasser Arafag (ysv) and Bozo the Clown had an illegitimate child together:

Come here little boy let me fix your pants....
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 11:37:56 AM »
Some of the people attacking these Food Chains are not normal...they just want to destroy any enjoyment the public has.