Author Topic: Someone summarize why there are self-hating Jews  (Read 1079 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Someone summarize why there are self-hating Jews
« on: February 02, 2013, 12:45:47 PM »
I can see self-hating muslims risking to leave islam, but I don't understand self-hating Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Someone summarize why there are self-hating Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 01:09:03 PM »
There are righteous and unrighteous people in all groups of people. The Jews, as a people, are not just like any other nation but are a symbol that God is real. This infuriates evil people of all backgrounds and causes them to resent the Jews. The evil Jew hates Jewish people even more because he is infuriated with his own existence and takes this out upon his brothers and sisters.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 06:40:21 PM »
  Antisemitism. They begin to believe the anti-Semites and their non-sense and take it out on other Jews thinking that if they become more like the nations then they wont be hated but just the "other" Jews.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 07:54:14 PM »
What do you not understand about self-hating Jews? It's the same as a self-hating American, and the same as the self-hating Dutch people in my country. They hate therselfs, and there backgrounds, and they like to destroy everything our grandparents fought for! The're useless traitors that should be locked up forever, because they don't make there contribution to our people.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 08:04:19 PM »
I'm not sure that there are Jews who literally hate the Jewish people except a few wackos like Milton Kapner and Bobby Fischer. What there are is traitors. Why are there traitors? They may not believe in God or Torah. And then it's simply a matter of self interest. Since gentiles far outnumber Jews, a Jewish traitor can maximize his own personal material wealth by giving into the demands of Muslims and other gentiles whose desires conflict with Jewish interests.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:26:06 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 08:13:16 PM »
What do you not understand about self-hating Jews? It's the same as a self-hating American, and the same as the self-hating Dutch people in my country. They hate therselfs, and there backgrounds, and they like to destroy everything our grandparents fought for! The're useless traitors that should be locked up forever, because they don't make there contribution to our people.

From my point of view, the SH Jews should be grateful for having a nation in the middle east region. A home for them that their forefathers resided in history with plenty of archaeology instead of living in exile as they did in the past.

It is like an Israelite choosing to be homeless. I don't understand SH Jews. Almost as bad as this cancer islam.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 11:44:41 PM »
The Self-Hating Jew is as old as Judaism itself. It even occured in the Torah, the Jew who was striking a fellow Jew, who revealed to the Egyptians that Moshe had killed the taskmaster. This was the ancient Kapo, who worked for the Egyptians, and subjugated his fellow Jew in order to gain favor with the Egyptian society.

We will always have these people, and we also worry about the Erev Rav, the Egyptians who came out with us because they thought it was a good thing to do, not because they wanted to be the Priestly people, nor the Holy nation which G-d expected us to be. They want to just be counted among the nations of the world, and they will sell the Jewish people down the drain in order to do so.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 01:11:10 AM »
Sometimes people just hate.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 01:31:59 AM »
There's one thing I don't understand about Moses. Wouldn't he have been raised in the Egyptian religion? Why did he not continue to believe in the Egyptian deities when he left? Why, when he returned, did he believe in the real God?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 01:45:30 AM »
There's one thing I don't understand about Moses. Wouldn't he have been raised in the Egyptian religion? Why did he not continue to believe in the Egyptian deities when he left? Why, when he returned, did he believe in the real God?

Moses learned of the idolatry of Egypt, but all along he knew he was a Jew, as he was raised by his mother for a time. If you read the narrative of Exodus it explains that after he smote the Egyptian taskmaster for hitting a Jew (which he knew was his brother) he had to flee to Midian where he met Yitro (The portion we read today) who was a priest of idolatry, but Moses had a prophetic experience in the desert of Sinai. Hashem appeared to Moses in the burning bush, and through this revelation G-d explained to Moses who he was, the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob of whom Moses knew about from his mother. It is this burning bush experience which told him to be the redeemer of the Jews in Egypt.

This is the simple explanation from my understanding of the Torah...

http://m.chabad.org/m/article_cdo/aid/112040
Well you know what happened to little Moses, and how he was saved by Pharaoh's daughter Bithya. Little Miriam, who stood by to see what would happen, came up to the princess. She didn't tell her that it was her little brother, but she said that she had better get a Jewish nurse for him, for be would have no other. Then she ran to her mother, and so Moses was actually nursed by his own mother without any stranger knowing about it.

You can well imagine what good care Jochebed took of little Moses. When he grew up she told him who he was. She taught him to be brave and risk his life to save his brethren, just as she and Miriam had done. And that is how Moses grew up to be the great man, the greatest man that ever lived. And the very first day he went out to help his brethren, he risked his life to save a fellow-Jew from a cruel slave-driver...

Jochebed was known by two other names. In the beginning of the book of Exodus (Shemos) she is called Shifra, which means "Beautiful." She was called so because she would make Jewish children beautiful and healthy by the good care she gave them. In the book of Chronicles (Divrei Hayomim) she is called Jebudiah, the Jewess, because she risked her life to save the Jewish people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 03:56:43 AM »
There's no end to how many ways the "mind" works, and no end to the variations of mental illnesses.  And who amongst us doesn't have some mishegas of our to deal with?  I don't believe it's possible to truly understand the "mind" or truly understand why a crazy, sick individual does what he does.  Two men or two women having sex -- who can truly understand that?  Now, as far as self-hating Jews go:  Who can truly understand THAT mental sickness?  I think it might be too easy to say that they hate themselves and, in extension, anyone like themselves.  It's just a shame that we can't put all self-hating Jews on a boat -- and then sink it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 06:33:28 AM »
Ok Muman. Well I was confused because I was wondering How Moses knew about the Hebrew God enough to recognize Him in the burning bush miracle. That explains it though.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 06:57:53 AM »
From my point of view, the SH Jews should be grateful for having a nation in the middle east region. A home for them that their forefathers resided in history with plenty of archaeology instead of living in exile as they did in the past.

It is like an Israelite choosing to be homeless. I don't understand SH Jews. Almost as bad as this cancer islam.

What i don't understand is Jews against Israel. They don't wanne have a own state to live where there are save?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''