Author Topic: Is The Constution Relevant?  (Read 3701 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Is The Constution Relevant?
« on: February 03, 2013, 01:56:24 AM »
I think so!

Don't you?

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Argon

• New JTFer
Re: Is The Constution Relevant?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 08:32:51 PM »
No, since it was written (and I mean the founding documents as a whole) by men who stated "All men are created equal", but who kept people as slaves while regularly raping them, among other less than attractive qualities.

The reverence given those documents is a hindrance to the US not a help, as is the veneration of the people who wrote it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 08:38:34 PM »
No, since it was written (and I mean the founding documents as a whole) by men who stated "All men are created equal", but who kept people as slaves while regularly raping them, among other less than attractive qualities.

The reverence given those documents is a hindrance to the US not a help, as is the veneration of the people who wrote it.
Go live in Russia, Commie!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Argon

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 08:48:37 PM »
So someone who thinks we should not revere slave owners as infallible demi-gods should "go live in Russia"? You do realise Russia is a capitalist country now yes? In fact, it is an exemplary case study of uncontrolled capitalism, from Gazprom all the way down.

Also, why does not agreeing with some 200 year old writings of said slave owners make me a communist at all? I could be a libertarian who disagrees with their stance on keeping people as chattel for example.

Given your reply to my other post I can see I was correct in my initial analysis of your contributions - incapable of rational debate.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 09:01:33 PM »
So someone who thinks we should not revere slave owners as infallible demi-gods should "go live in Russia"? You do realise Russia is a capitalist country now yes? In fact, it is an exemplary case study of uncontrolled capitalism, from Gazprom all the way down.

Also, why does not agreeing with some 200 year old writings of said slave owners make me a communist at all? I could be a libertarian who disagrees with their stance on keeping people as chattel for example.

Given your reply to my other post I can see I was correct in my initial analysis of your contributions - incapable of rational debate.
Slavery was not the way we know it as of today, it was a way of earning citizenship in America.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 09:02:46 PM »
If you do not believe in the Constitution, go live somewhere else!

Offline Argon

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 09:09:22 PM »
You are thinking of indentured servants not slavery, a completely different thing.

Slavery was not a way to US citizenship, it was a death sentence on people kidnapped from their own land and forced to work till they dropped. If you disagree, find me the statutes that laid out a path to citizenship for all African slaves in 1790. Were the Jews in ancient Egypt just working their way up to citizenship too?

As for your comment that US citizens who do not think the Constitution is relevant to modern America should leave, you are reneging on the articles you claim to hold dear - freedom of speech for eg. Though given your replies so far I should not be surprised by your hypocrisy.

If you want a rational argument about this instead, please tell me why I should listen to slave owning rapists for my guidance on civil liberties and human rights.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 09:25:45 PM »
It was not that way in the beginning, so don't blame the founders of this great nation! Thank Blacks and Muslims for the slave trade.

Offline Argon

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 09:37:39 PM »
What does that statement mean? There were over 200,000 recorded slaves brought from Africa before the Revolutionary War, a the population increased to over 4,000,000 by 1860. The facts do not support your statement as it is clear that slavery had a dramatic rise once independance was attained, and that slavery was part of the very foundation of America.

Do you disagree with the above facts? Do you disagree with the fact that the Founding Fathers were slave owners? Do you disagree with the genetic proof we have of them raping those slaves?

If you cannot engage with reality there seems little point debating with you.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 09:43:51 PM »
You don't want to debate! You want to trash America, Jews, and Torah! How can I say this nicely ... F U!

Offline Argon

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 09:59:58 PM »
I wouldn't be politely posting questions and opinions if that was my intent. Don't project your irrationality and distrust of facts onto me :)

If you cannot answer the points I have raised, go back under your bridge and let other, wiser, heads engage in debate. You appear to have nothing to contribute apart from insults and a complete lack of historical knowledge, so you will not be missed.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 10:59:48 PM »
You're calling me a troll? You're the one that said the Torah was evil, and King David and Joseph were pedophiles! Why don't you take your leftist brainwashing somewhere else.

• Silver Star JTF Member