Author Topic: I received a message on YouTube  (Read 3988 times)

Offline Moshiach

• New JTFer
I received a message on YouTube
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:00:26 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am new on this forum.

I received a message on YouTube.  I am not Jew but I am unbiased kind of person.  Any words of action to deal or respond to it?  The message is as follows:

Unfortunately, Israel’s economy is permanently screwed up because Israel does not know how to do the economy.  Israel has failed to identify what has gone wrong because Israel is not the exclusive beloved of God.  You probably do not know that Jews in Israel have been burning themselves because of dire economic situation.  You can check it yourself by searching for ‘Jews commit self-immolation in Israel,’ or search for ‘Moshe Silman.’  It is so sad.  Here is one link for what happened to Moshe Silman in Israel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWDxFdcZpGQ

Israel, like the US, is living under an illusion of democracy.  Israel is not a true democratic creature.  Israel is anti-Christian entity.  However, I believe it should not be bombed because it goes against the principles of Islamic religion.

Zionist Israel should be left alone to die by itself. 

It is indeed possible to resolve world problems through 100% peaceful mechanisms.  It is just that people are not aware, or do not know how to adequately conceptualise their random thought processes.

Read Amazon Book: 'How to wipe Zionism off the Map' by Rashid Gill for more information.

Book Reference on Amazon: B00B63LHSY

Direct Book link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-wipe-Zionism-off-ebook/dp/B00B63LHSY

I hope the book assists you in understanding Zionism from a different, fresh perspective. 

Join the good battle against evil! 

If you are not interested, then don’t worry.

I access the internet in net cafe.  I thought people here would want to know what anti Zionist propaganda is circulating around.

How do you propose to deal with this anti-Zionism propaganda? Anyone else came across it?  I think it is important to study all hatred and react in a meaningful manner.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: I received a message on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 08:44:28 AM »
Welcome to the forum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »
Moshiach, you are a TROLL. Here is my interpretation of your trollish post:

First: you did not receive a message on youtube, but you needed some preposterous and stupid reason to post what you posted here.

Second: the message that was supposedly sent to you is not a message but your opinion on Israel you chose to post here as someone else's words so you wouldn't get banned right away because those "were not your words". That is your own opinion on Israel and Zionism. The links you directed here are from your own sources too.

To make a conclusion: you posted this crap as somebody else's words (in fact those are your own words) so this post stays at the forum and people who read this forum can also read it and see these links and propaganda against Israel. Smart move Moshiach, but not smart enough because I have just uncovered your stupid tactic.

This looney's post should be deleted, he is not a new member, but an anti-Israel propagandist.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 09:37:06 PM »
I'm betting my whole life savings this is a muzzie.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt