Author Topic: Dems blast Dr. Ben Carson for speech at prayer breakfast  (Read 415 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Dems blast Dr. Ben Carson for speech at prayer breakfast
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:09:03 AM »
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2013/02/democrats-blast-ben-carson-for.html#links   

Well, Dr. Ben Carson did say in his speech that he thought doctors should get involved in politics. Carson was blasted on CNN on Sunday morning by J Street Jan Schakowsky (D-Il)<< one of the dumbest members of congress.Didn't her husband do some time in jail

Schakowsky accused Carson of using political correctness, rather than fighting it: “Well, I think that there’s a political correctness that he was trying to use to appeal to a conservative audience,” she said, shaking her head. She went on to criticize Carson for making a “political speech” in front of Obama and in a specifically religious context.

I think it’s really--not really an appropriate place to make this kind of political speech, and to invoke God as support for that kind of view. But I think of most of all the kind of message that he was giving shows a real empathy gap with where the American people are right now, and I think it’s reflective of where many of the Republicans and Tea Parties are right now, that we need to have an economy that works for everyone.

In his address, Carson had specifically avoided taking a partisan point of view, noting that the American bald eagle needed both a “right wing” and a “left wing” to take flight.

Go back and watch the Carson video and notice that Michelle Obama was applauding at the end of the speech. Maybe Michelle didn't get it? Nah, that can't be. She's a genius... 

The speech he's one of the best Pediatric Neurosurgeons in the world 

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:27:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dems blast Dr. Ben Carson for speech at prayer breakfast
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 11:00:07 AM »
Why didn't he speak BEFORE the elections ?!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 11:01:07 AM »
Why didn't he speak BEFORE the elections ?!
It wouldn't have helped
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 11:43:09 AM »
It wouldn't have helped
Right.   
Especially, because black people would consider Dr. Ben Carson a 'sellout'.
Who was he going to preach to?  The choir.
(I thought he would make an interesting subject for Briann's son's project. Except that he is living and not that well known.) 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.