Author Topic: Comic Sarah Silverman's sister detained by Israel  (Read 535 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Comic Sarah Silverman's sister detained by Israel
« on: February 11, 2013, 01:46:34 PM »
Yet another attempt by lesbian feminazi so called "rabbis" trying to change things.  Warning: Ugly leftest are pictured.

http://news.yahoo.com/comic-sarah-silvermans-sister-detained-israel-102403223.html

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli police Monday detained 10 women, including the sister of American comic Sarah Silverman, as they tried to pray at a Jerusalem holy site, the head of a liberal Jewish women's group said.
Anat Hoffman, who was among those detained, said the women were stopped because they were wearing religious garb that Orthodox Judaism reserves for men only. The incident occurred at the Western Wall, one of Judaism's holiest sites.
Silverman's sister Susan, a Jerusalem rabbi from the liberal Reform stream of Judaism, was detained along with her teenage daughter.
Sarah Silverman wrote on her Facebook page that she was "SO proud" of her sister and niece for their "civil disobedience." The original post included more explicit language typical of Silverman's humor.
The women belong to "Women of the Wall," a liberal group that goes to the Western Wall each month to worship. They conduct certain rituals, such as wearing prayer shawls and skullcaps and singing out loud, practices reserved for men under strict Orthodox interpretations of Judaism. Hoffman, who was among those detained, is chairwoman of the group.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the women were detained because they acted against court-ordered regulations that bar women from wearing prayer shawls at the Western Wall so as not to offend Orthodox Jewish worshippers. Rosenfeld said the women were released after several hours.
The group has been gathering at the Western Wall for a quarter century, but in recent years its activists have been increasingly detained by police. Hoffman, who chairs the group, said no woman detained has ever been formally charged with any crime.
"This is just attrition," said Hoffman. "They want to the group to become frightened."
The Monday detentions took place after about 300 people gathered at a prayer service at the Western Wall to protest Orthodox control of the site. Among the worshippers in the group, Hoffman said, were about 100 male supporters, including veterans from the legendary Israeli paratroopers' battalion that captured Jerusalem's ancient walled Old City, including the Western Wall, in the 1967 Middle East War.
In December, after Hoffman was arrested under similar circumstances, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered the head of the semi-governmental Jewish Agency to come up with solutions that would allow for non-Orthodox women to pray freely at the site.
Hoffman said two of the women held by police were American rabbis from the egalitarian Conservative Jewish movement who missed a scheduled meeting with the Jewish Agency chief to discuss the very issue that landed them in police custody.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Comic Sarah Silverman's sister detained by Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 01:58:07 PM »
This is their page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Women-of-the-Wall-Nashot-HaKotel/319876005672

These Reshaim now want to introduce deform "Judaism" into Israel, knowing full well the secularism is dying and people are becoming Torah observant. Now they want to deform it.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 01:58:54 PM »
It's bad enough that Silverman herself has to exist but she has a disgusting sister too? The horror!

A quick look around Sarah Silverman's facebook page makes me despise her even more.

I think God still loves her though and wants her to change her ways, so I think we should pray for this degenerate family that both she and her sister and any other relatives they might have stop being so disgusting and evil.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 02:13:38 PM »
I hate Sarah Silverman. Her sisters actions just reflect the disgusting misery of the reform movement
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 11:50:32 PM »
Sarah Silverman is disgusting.  I'm embarrassed that she even calls herself a Jew.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 01:10:03 PM »
Sarah Silverman is disgusting.  I'm embarrassed that she even calls herself a Jew.

A while back I was talking to someone about the fact that I think Sarah Silverman is trying to cause anti-Semitism. When she was doing her extremely disgusting pro-Obama videos she would start them off by saying "This is your Jewish friend Sarah Silverman" or something to that effect. She always calls attention to the fact she's Jewish, then she follows that up by doing something absolutely repulsive. It seems deliberate that she's trying to get people to hate Jews.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »
Some of her stuff is pretty funny. But I do agree that she is an immoral disgrace

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 08:00:07 PM »

I'm so tired of these so called women of the wall.  I wish the media would stop giving them so much attention.  They should just get arrested like any other persistent Heckler

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 08:17:09 PM »
I'm so tired of these so called women of the wall.  I wish the media would stop giving them so much attention.  They should just get arrested like any other persistent Heckler

They just want attention and to bring Deform "Judaism" to Israel.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.