Author Topic: State of the Union.  (Read 545 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
State of the Union.
« on: February 12, 2013, 09:03:14 PM »
Time to listen to the anti Messiah...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: State of the Union.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 09:25:04 PM »
I close my eyes and ears and he goes away...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
I can't, I have to listen to his lies. I just scream and yell and duct tape my head!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 11:00:16 PM »
I like how they keep bringing up the girl that was shot and died from gang violence in Chicago, beings  they have some of the strongest gun control! I will tell you this, that gun control will not stop those gangs from guns and killing!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 03:35:01 AM »
I like how they keep bringing up the girl that was shot and died from gang violence in Chicago, beings  they have some of the strongest gun control! I will tell you this, that gun control will not stop those gangs from guns and killing!
It's not about gun violence its about eventually disarming the American people... I started to watch the shvartza Presidents speech outlining the remake of the civilized world last night however I tossed in the towel shortly into the presentation... The idiot is either crazy or he must think the rest of the country is... Sadly I think the American people made the mistake of the century reelecting the animal for a second term... He told them what he planned to do from day one... He is now in a very good position to follow through.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 03:45:37 AM »
I close my eyes and ears and he goes away...
Out of sight and possibly out of mind but still causing a world of trouble  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years