Author Topic: Nuclear holocaust danger! North Korea sells to Iran nuclear material (English)  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Great video. I think North Korea and Iran together are the biggest threat of the world today. It's funny to see that Israel, the US and Europe are just waiting for there own execution, because they will execute us if they get the chance!

Shalom
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Excellent video.  And, more importantly, you tell the horrible truth here of what nuclear bombing horrors will definitely occur in the future unless we act to destroy Iran's nuclear sites NOW.  You see it.  I see it.  We should ALL see it! 

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Great work as always!  :dance:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Sometimes we feel as if we are living in the Twilight Zone...N. Korea and Iran, and the Muslim Brotherhood are honing their weapons to maximum destruction..and you have these people on the left who are totally unaware of the seriousness of the situation, more so than ever before in History.   Either that or its a death wish to become victims of Rogue Nations.   Good points to wake people up.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                               :fist:

Liked, favorited, and commented. Yet another superb video in the long line of great ones that will hopefully achieve
 it's objective of having the desired effect of waking up the brilliant masses and necessary powers to do what is
 imperative to the survival of the world.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Each time I visit, there are more threats to Israel and America from Rogue nations, and the lame fact that we both have poor leaders.  Maybe we should realize that Man will not save us but Yeshua will, we need to put our lives in his hands and pray that evil will eventually be stopped.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Good Major points here, especially on the fact that other Arab nations are really afraid of Iran's quest for nuclear weapons...You can see the difference in the Sunnis, and the Shites.   If I remember right, there were some videos on the realities of Nuclear war and scenes of past devesdation on JTF.  I think people need to know and see that a world with Nuclear weapons will destroy mankind!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                           :fist:

A nuclear world poses a threat to and will destroy the world as we know it if the situation gets that out of hand. However, these arms should be in the hands of the righteous, if anything and never the wicked.
This situation should never be viewed through a level playing field lense because rogue nations will
always abuse these privileges as their attitudes,actions and ideologies clearly reflect.   
Unfortunately, the only language these wicked monsters understand is force. Fire with fire!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why the righteous and others are not taking serious actions against Iran and N. Korea. They should now do it firmly or it will be too late.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
As a Kabbalist predicted 20 years ago, N.Korean nuclear weapons are destined for Israel!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
 Yerusha he was full of sh^t. He didn't realize that his false "predictions" were/are inaccurate since he heard something about Korea and it making Nukes and didn't distinguish between North Kora and South Korea. Seoul is the capital of SOUTH Korea.
  Another one of those self proclaimed "prophets".

Also look what else he says and claims. We have no dispute with the Arabs but only with G-D. If we only make "Teshuva" we won't need to go to army at 18, but get married instead.
 These are all wishful thinking and the non-sense we need to quickly drop from our society.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
KWRBT,

You do realize that the North/South Korea thing only began after the Korean War in the 1950s, right?

You also realize that North Korea considers itself to be the only legitimate government of the entire country of Korea, and it is only co-existing by a treaty which did not end the war. So technically the Korean war is still in effect, and North Korea intends on re-uniting the entire Korean country...

So it would not be too far fetched to say 'Seoul' which is the cultural capital of the entire Korean state may one day be the country which threatens Israel with nuclear destruction...

Also I find it odd that you do not believe that Hashem could instantly change the situation in the world. So much of Passover is intended to teach us that Hashem can do anything, anytime, even if we don't deserve it. So, while I didn't listen to the clip Yerusha posted, I will say that I believe with absolute faith that if we did complete Teshuva that Hashem could clear up the entire middle-east and establish the Jewish Torah state which we desire. Certainly the Children of Israel in Mitzrayim did absolutely nothing to bring about their redemption from Egyptian bondage. They did not form armies, they did not do civil disobedience, they were redeemed because Hashem loves the Jewish people, and his promise to our father Abraham.

So I am not arguing with you, I am disagreeing with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

The Demilitarized Zone runs northeast of the 38th parallel; to the south, it travels west. The old Korean capital city of Kaesong, site of the armistice negotiations, originally lay in the pre-war ROK, but now is in the DPRK. The United Nations Command, supported by the United States, the North Korean Korean People's Army, and the Chinese People's Volunteers, signed the Armistice Agreement on 27 July 1953 to end the fighting. The Armistice also called upon the governments of South Korea, North Korea, China and the United States to participate in continued peace talks. The war is considered to have ended at this point, even though there was no peace treaty.[23] North Korea nevertheless claims that it won the Korean War.[208][209]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
  Muman- and I did get this correct, I think you mean me and not KWRBT although I have a strong feeling he would agree with my statement on this. He didn't even comment on this thread soo I don't understand why you thought it was him saying this.

Again you can correct yourself and know that it is me saying this. Re-read my post, watch the video. Just like this "mekubal" you got it confused.

North Korea might do stupid sh^t unto others and ultimately itself but it will not rule over South Korea and "Seoul" the capital of South Korea.

You can always claim that Hashem can do anything that is true, but it would be stupid to believe completely unrealistic scenarios that not only are not realistic but aren't part of any real Prophecies but are under the imagination of some creative individuals like that person on the video Yerusha posted. These people are insane and really uneducated. They got their facts wrong since they don't know world events well but heard and hear titbits from here and their and connect similar words from different places (like Seoul with a word sounding similar to another word in Hebrew).

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.