Author Topic: Black "Hebrews" are NOT Hebrew or Jewish (new English video)  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Black "Hebrews" are NOT Hebrew or Jewish (new English video)
« on: February 23, 2013, 09:28:17 PM »
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: Black "Hebrews" are NOT Hebrew or Jewish (new English video)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 09:54:19 PM »
Great work! They are a dangerous cult. They should not be in Israel!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 09:58:37 PM »
Great video Chaim, these dirt bags belong in Germany!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 10:03:18 PM »
Great video Chaim, these dirt bags belong in Germany!

I agree. There they'd be arrested and rot in prison like that Ernst Zundel lunatic!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 07:49:50 AM »
Great video. I never realy hear about this so called 'black Jews' before. There is no reason they belong in Germany. I think they belong in Africa.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 10:42:45 AM »
What an evil group. These people make the Arabs seem pleasant. They truly belong in Africa.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 02:22:37 PM »
Seeing this makes we wonder where their spears are?
 :::D

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 03:58:26 PM »
These beasts can be seen outside of Lexington Market in Baltimore also. Not a good area, but still anyone else probably would need some sort of permit to hold a "rally". You can see them "preaching" (yelling like incoherent animals)  to some white and black crackheads here (note that this is only about 7 blocks north of Oriole Park at Camden Yards):

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 03:40:22 AM »
No, they don't. That's horrible. They belong in jail. Or Africa.
Actually they do.
The Ben Ami Carter group though not Jews in any way,shape or form do serve in the IDF.

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 06:13:15 PM »
When that creature says "...how about 99 million black people..." what does he mean?
I really doubt that even the present black population in America (the whole continent) might be near to 99 millions. Does he mean that the "white men" killed 99 million blacks during slavery? Or is he counting the "deads" since slavery?
I mean they can read perhaps, but it looks like they had no idea of the meaning of numbers.

Years ago there was a very nasty video made by someone else (called "black hebros greatest hits") where they were cursing at black women calling them all names and another video where they were mocking africans passing by calling them n****rs etc. I still remember one african guy who could barely speak english was so shocked and kept saying to them "all black men come from Africa!" and they were like "no you stupid n*****rs come from Africa, we come from Israel mmm-mmm".
It is a pity that youtube removed all those videos, on one hand I agree it's "inappropriate" material, but on the other hand it was such a bad advertising for them. I remember the shame they caused on loads of black people (including even other sects of black "israelites"), those videos had hundreds of video-responses.

Offline LeftistsDestroyTheWest

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 01:35:43 PM »
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/louis-theroux-on-black-nationalism/

Watch this documentary.

At 24:00 it's about the Negro "Israelites" specifically.

It's hilarious. They basically claim that every great  white man of history was black.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 05:57:20 PM »
Years ago there was a very nasty video made by someone else (called "black hebros greatest hits") where they were cursing at black women calling them all names and another video where they were mocking africans passing by calling them n****rs etc. I still remember one african guy who could barely speak english was so shocked and kept saying to them "all black men come from Africa!" and they were like "no you stupid n*****rs come from Africa, we come from Israel mmm-mmm".
It is a pity that youtube removed all those videos, on one hand I agree it's "inappropriate" material, but on the other hand it was such a bad advertising for them. I remember the shame they caused on loads of black people (including even other sects of black "israelites"), those videos had hundreds of video-responses.

I know that video. You can still find it. Warning: very offensive. SMH to the extreme

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 09:35:26 PM »
This one goes in the top 5 jtf video pile.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 01:08:35 PM »
Its amazing - Every Country in the World has the same problem with black africans - I hope Israel ships them out fast. Do not give them any chance of breeding up their numbers. Better still - send them to the enemy soil. blacks will destroy anything, all you have to do is look at America. How far they have fallen due to the implosion of ....black africans. that is silly hey?
 >:(