Author Topic: Day 25: Man Sentenced For Repeated Sex With Horse  (Read 3998 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Day 25: Man Sentenced For Repeated Sex With Horse
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:56:49 PM »
Rodell Vereen Sentenced For Raping Horse

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/south-carolina-man-rodell-vereen-3-years-horse-buggery-article-1.413319

Not a new story, but just one I couldn't pass up. This line was my favorite:

A judge also ordered Vereen to get counseling and stay away from the Lazy B stables when he's released.

Methinks Mr. Vereen needs a bit more than counseling. Castration would be a start.

WFTMPTC

Equine serial rapist Rodell Vereen. His lawyer looks just as sick as he does.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Day 25: Man Sentenced For Repeated Sex With Horse
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 02:37:25 PM »
I feel really sorry for those poor animals. I think it's sad that some people will do it with anything/anyone, regardless of how sick/depraved it is. I remember reading a story a while back about someone who was observed by their neighbors doing obscene things with patio furniture. At least patio furniture can't be hurt though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 02:38:46 PM »
I feel really sorry for those poor animals. I think it's sad that some people will do it with anything/anyone, regardless of how sick/depraved it is. I remember reading a story a while back about someone who was observed by their neighbors doing obscene things with patio furniture. At least patio furniture can't be hurt though.
If you read more on the background of the Vereen story, you will find that Sugar the horse actually got infections from Vereen's repeated rapes. The poor mare actually got an STD from this POS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 02:44:49 PM »
If you read more on the background of the Vereen story, you will find that Sugar the horse actually got infections from Vereen's repeated rapes. The poor mare actually got an STD from this POS.

One the one hand that makes me feel even worse for the poor mare who was defenseless against this depraved "human", but on the other hand at least he wasn't raping a human woman who would be even more psychologically/physically traumatized. Neither is good though.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 02:54:10 PM »
That's a very corresponding explanation below the picture. Both of them are sick.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 03:00:51 PM »
His lawyer has a pony tale, not a good attribute when you represent a serial horse raper. I would advise him to never expose his back to his client. 

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »
Why is this any sicker than being a homo?
Both are mentioned in the Torah as an abomination.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 03:45:13 PM »
It isn't.
OK,Then if it is legal to be a homo & even for homos to get married then why stop there?
Why not legalize this too?
After all Mr. Ed & Lassie need a litlttle bit of loving too!!!
 :::D

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 04:23:15 PM »
They are equally evil. You misunderstood, methinks.
I understand perfectly.
You do not understand sarcasm.
Of course both are just as evil,vile & disgusting in addition to being repugnant & repulsive.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 04:49:14 PM »
That's a very corresponding explanation below the picture. Both of them are sick.

Why do you say this? A Lawyer is only doing his job. Lawyers must defend people convicted of crime here in the US. They are supposed to do what they can to defend their client. I don't usually judge them as harshly as the defendant him/herself because a lawyer often has to take cases where the client is guilty, and yet do the best job to defend them.

I have the utmost respect for the public defenders office. In my youth I was defended by a great lawyer who got me off on a case where it was obvious I was in the wrong... I will not discuss the specifics in public, but some of my personal friends might be informed about the circumstance.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 06:06:02 PM »
The difference Muman is that I don't believe that you were charged with raping a horse...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 10:30:06 PM »
Under Halacha, both the rapist and the animal should be put to death because the animal didn't live to its potential.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 10:52:52 PM »
Under Halacha, both the rapist and the animal should be put to death because the animal didn't live to its potential.

the horse should live.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 01:52:52 PM »
I think that abusing an animal is worse than two humans having consensual homosexual relations because the animal can't consent and is a victim. Of course homosexual sex is also vile and a serious sin.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 01:56:32 PM »

I think that would be wise in a case where an animal is "trained" to do vile acts with people because that makes the animal dangerous, especially to children or to those the animal could overpower, especially if it's a "trained" male animal.

However I don't think it's good in modern times at least if someone comes in and does something to an animal you own without your consent and the animal can still function as was originally intended by the owner as a normal pet/work animal. If the animal doesn't become vicious or dangerous as a result then I think it should live in today's world.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 02:07:31 PM »
what if its a promiscuous homosexual horse?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774