Author Topic: The Women of the Wall are feminists who want to destroy Torah Judaism (video)  (Read 3596 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
A woman I went to high school with is the Aunt of the leader of that group.  She is very proud of her.  With all the real problems Israel has, to worry about men praying in a separate area like they do in every Orthodox synagogue seems sick.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
I want to go to Israel, so that I could look at these women straight in the eye and tell them I I am ashamed of them. I as a woman, tell them that they mean nothing to me. That they are nothing but shame.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
They are not religious, don't care about religion and as such are just agents provocateur.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I beat these women up on facebook : )
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Thank you Chaim. What a great piece of work again!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm banned from their facebook page. Anyone else want to post the video there?

I did
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A majority of Jews in great neck are self hating?  Really?!  I would say that the other way around is taking place over there at least from my perspective.  The majority of Jewish houses of worship happen to be orthodox and there are much fewer deform and conserved temples. That's my only criticism of the video. 

The rest of the video was awesome and watched it like 5 times.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
  Dr. Dan I agree. Chaim was thinking of and referring to the "old" Great Neck. Not the new thriving mainly Persian Jewish community.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  Dr. Dan I agree. Chaim was thinking of and referring to the "old" Great Neck. Not the new thriving mainly Persian Jewish community.

The old great neck was ugly. But the current one is out numbering and changing the landscape of the town to more Jewish friendly place.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Feminazis are just as bad as German Nazis!  >:( >:( >:(

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
נשות או זונות?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
These poor misguided women actually want to serve the L-rd, but they are going about it the wrong way.

In the future, their tikkun & atonement will be to be part of Chaim's Halachic concubinage, where he will put them straight.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
These poor misguided women actually want to serve the L-rd, but they are going about it the wrong way.

In the future, their tikkun & atonement will be to be part of Chaim's Halachic concubinage, where he will put them straight.

I don't think they try to be religious. They are mere agents provocateur trying to sabotage Israel.
If they were trying to do the right thing they would oppose islam, but they don't.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
They should pretest against the ban of any Jewish prayer on the temple mount. That is the real outrage that's going on.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim does not want these creatures as concubines. They don't swing that way, anyways, regarless of the fact that that hasn't existed in a thousand years. Go ban yourself.
He said Chaim would straighten them out...  He also has not done anything wrong since he came back.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
A female, MK Ruth Calderon, giving a Talmud shiur on Kesubos 62 in Aramaic to discomfited Charedi politicians?! The Geulah must be on its way!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Those women do not aim to follow the laws of G-d nor do they aim to serve Him. If they did, they would follow all the laws that apply to women. Just a look at them reveals that they are not interested in serving Hashem. Some are deform Americans who go to Israel just for this purpose while others are liberal Israelis. All dressed like men, so already broke the laws where a man must not dress like a woman nor a woman dress like a man. They keep Shabbat? Only they know if they do but it's possible they may not really care about it. How many of them keep strictly kosher?

It's only when they aim to cause discord that they attempt to pray. Which makes them hypocrites. To internally not follow any laws but externally do it when others are looking is what makes them sick hypocrites. The moment someone tries to do a mitzvah for the wrong reasons, for the reason to be seen doing it, to do it to cause controversy amongst Israel- it becomes completely invalid. And actually a Chillul Hashem.

I only hope that one day, I will be there to tell them that they are not representing me. I honestly think that we women (the religious ones) need to deal with these liberal females by blocking them ourselves. The army can kick them out and arrest them but it remains seen as "government oppression". But if we women come together as a whole and block the path of these women, it will send the message out that religious Jewish women are NOT in favor of these liberal females creating a show of hypocrisy at the wall. Let us pray in peace and modesty and take your show someone else! The strongest message to these females is seeing that women are not going to allow them to do this anymore. If only the religious women at the wall would think of doing this next time!

Create a human chain and block their path!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Those women do not aim to follow the laws of G-d nor do they aim to serve Him. If they did, they would follow all the laws that apply to women. Just a look at them reveals that they are not interested in serving Hashem. Some are deform Americans who go to Israel just for this purpose while others are liberal Israelis. All dressed like men, so already broke the laws where a man must not dress like a woman nor a woman dress like a man. They keep Shabbat? Only they know if they do but it's possible they may not really care about it. How many of them keep strictly kosher?

It's only when they aim to cause discord that they attempt to pray. Which makes them hypocrites. To internally not follow any laws but externally do it when others are looking is what makes them sick hypocrites. The moment someone tries to do a mitzvah for the wrong reasons, for the reason to be seen doing it, to cause controversy amongst Israel doing it- it becomes completely invalid. And they are a Chillul Hashem.

I only hope that one day, I will be there to tell them that they are not representing me. I honestly think that we women (the religious ones) need to deal with these liberal females by blocking them ourselves. The army can kick them out and arrest them but it remains seen as "government oppression". But if we women come together as a whole and block the path of these women, it will send the message out that religious Jewish women are NOT in favor of these liberal females creating a show of hypocrisy at the wall. Let us pray in peace and modesty and take your show someone else! The strongest message to these females is seeing that women are not going to allow them to do this anymore. If only the religious women at the wall would think of doing this next time!

Amen IsraeliHeart, you expressed the situation perfectly.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Feminazis are just as bad as German Nazis!  >:( >:( >:(

Yes, they murder babies (partial birth)  homicidal maniacs
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

You need to quit smoking crack, brother.

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
The whole world seems to be falling into some sickening pit where Woman are starting to be Lesbians and Men being Gay. What a sick world it is becoming where same sex marriage is open to all and Race Mixing is the “norm”

Nation against Nation – A fight for power but Israel must stand firm.

Obama – Muslim President of the USA, how silly have that Nation become?

Christian Churches, although full, have empty souls in attendance with false preachers preaching

I will stand by Israel and will die for Israe

:dance:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This shows us mankind is the same the world over..these feminists have no idea of the things that are coming to civilization through the spread of Liberalism!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                 :fist:

Excellent video and posts on this important issue.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
A fine bevvy of beautiful "Women of the Wall" Jewesses in cute rainbow taleisim