Author Topic: Danish MP: "Islam is the greatest threat to our society"  (Read 371 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Danish MP: "Islam is the greatest threat to our society"
« on: March 03, 2013, 02:03:38 AM »
http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/danish-mp-islam-is-greatest-threat-to.html

Søren Espersen, a long term MP for Danish Peoples' Party:

"It is difficult to get people to recognize and understand that it is not only freedom of speech and free thought, that must be fought for. The consequence of choosing this path is that it includes political decisions to stop or at least dramatically reduce Islamic immigration to Denmark. In addition, Denmark will need to repatriate Muslims with dual citizenship who can not and will assimilate. ...
What we can not allow is that the Muslim population continues to grow at some point becomes the majority in the country. There are unfortunately many historical and obvious examples of how fundamental changes happens in societies where Islam is represented by a large minority or even a majority. ... - on the social level, in the legal field, on education, on gender equality. And always changes for the worse. And here I speak not just for third world countries like Nigeria, Mali, Indonesia and Malaysia, but also entrenched Western democracies like England and especially Sweden. ...
Many countries have already fallen to Islam, or is about to
. In many of these countries democracy has already disappeared or is seriously ailing. And with this in mind, I ask: Why should an experiment in Denmark show different results? Why should make such an experiment with our good old Danish society, when the sad experiment have already been made ​​in several countries. No, there is absolutely no scientific reason to believe that anything in this regard would be different in Denmark."

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Danish MP: "Islam is the greatest threat to our society"
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 05:58:57 AM »
Islam is the greatest threat to our society? You're kidding me?  :::D
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 02:10:48 PM »
Islam is the greatest threat to our society? You're kidding me?  :::D

Well, Islam and 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 06:12:22 PM »
Most definitely and also clueless voters who vote for Tyranical leaders!