Author Topic: Brooklyn, NY - One of the Five Jewish Kid's Cleared in Hate Bash Against Pakist  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Brooklyn, NY - One of the five Orthodox Jewish teens accused of beating a Pakistani man last year after calling him a terrorist is off the hook.
Justice Sheryl Parker said the evidence presented to the grand jury didn't show that Shulomi Bitton, 17, had taken part in the assault.

David Brach, 16, Yossi Friedman, 17, Yitzi Horowitz, 15, and Benjamin Wasserman, 16, remain charged with assault as a hate crime, harassment and menacing.
They're accused of attacking Shahid Amber, 24, last Oct. 29, hitting him with brass knuckles, and shouting, "Go back to your country!" [NY Post]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
That's good news.  Now let's get the rest of them off. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

Everybody over the age of 5 should punch a muslim and tell them to go home.

Better yet........we should have "Whack-a-muzzie Week"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh: the muzzie was there with friends they started up with a 12 yr old Jewish kid he called his brother and they went after the moslems
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

How about this idea?

Bungie jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge..........

Christians and Jews $5.oo

Muslims FREE......no strings attatched :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thats a good on :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
If everyone beat Muslims whenever they saw them and told them to leave the country, eventually there would be no Muslims and no terrorists.  How's that for a free Homeland Security Policy!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
There are laws against polluting the Hudson river.

newman

If everyone beat Muslims whenever they saw them and told them to leave the country, eventually there would be no Muslims and no terrorists.  How's that for a free Homeland Security Policy!

Like whack a snake day in the Simpsons :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
let's get these kids on jtf.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Advocating random violence against muslims is a good way to get sued and have the site taken down.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Sorry thunderbolt, you don't know what you're talking about.  No one can sue me for a joke about Muslims.  Who's going to sue me anyways?  No one can take the site down for advocating any sort of general violence.  A threat of violence has to be specific and actionable for your free speech to be taken away.  The threat of violence has to be directed against a specific person or specific small group of people and has to be likely to create an imminent violent reaction. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

Sorry thunderbolt, you don't know what you're talking about.  No one can sue me for a joke about Muslims.  Who's going to sue me anyways?  No one can take the site down for advocating any sort of general violence.  A threat of violence has to be specific and actionable for your free speech to be taken away.  The threat of violence has to be directed against a specific person or specific small group of people and has to be likely to create an imminent violent reaction. 

Thank G-d for the USA. In poofter England we'd all be locked up for thought crimes.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer

Like whack a snake day in the Simpsons :laugh:
LOL

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Advocating random violence against muslims is a good way to get sued and have the site taken down.
Time to go back under the bridge, my friend.  ::)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Time to go back under the bridge, my friend.  ::)

Go punch a random muslim in the face, toughguy. You and your rage-zombie friends sure talk a lot of [censored]. Go punch and muslim in the face and tell him to get out of America. If you hate them so much and think that's a worthwhile way to save America, do it. DO IT. Stop talking about it and do it. You and your rage-zombie buddies are nothing but gutless wonders spewing anger over the internet. Talk about small-time wannabe thugs.

Oh and Chaimfan, that's very Christian of you, advocating going around attacking random people. I'm sure Jesus would approve of me punching a muslim cab-driver in the face if I'm in his cab. ::)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
You don't seem to get it thunderbolt, we're not advocating the beating of Muslims done by individuals.  That wouldn't accomplish anything.  I'm saying that theoretically if EVERYONE did it, there would be no more Muslims in the US and no more terrorism.  Of course if everyone decided to do it I would join in gladly.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Everybody over the age of 5 should punch a muslim and tell them to go home.

Better yet........we should have "Whack-a-muzzie Week"

Ze'ev, this is not advocating the beating of muslims done by individuals? Come on now...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
If everyone over the age of 5 decided to punch Muslims in the face that would mean that nearly EVERYONE would do it.  Of course it's done by many individuals but it would be done as a coordinated group effort and Muzzies would get the message and emigrate from the US en masse.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Oh and Chaimfan, that's very Christian of you, advocating going around attacking random people. I'm sure Jesus would approve of me punching a muslim cab-driver in the face if I'm in his cab. ::)
Lots of luck lasting on this forum with your constant Christian-bashing...  ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Thunderbolt, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Of course killing Muslims is a good idea. We should run through the streets and put some fear into them. I am not advocating individuals doing this as the govt likes muslims alot more than they like humans. We should all whack the life out of these sandmonsters. Why don't you leave this forum if your opinion is not wanted? You will never convince us about how Muslim beasts should be treated.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
We are the victims of these muslims. Islam is a filthy gutter cult and its followers are no better than the animals that follow a pack leader. We must make the muslim 'uncomfortable". For instance, when we clean up after our dogs, we should use pages of the koran and leave it in plain site so all the muzzies will see it. We must boycott all stores that are owned by these turd world sand negroes. We must strike out at the traitors in congress who allow immigration from the turd world of any thing that is muslim, smells like a muslim or any thing that does not share our cultural background. When the time for open conflict begins, you will know it. It is coming soon.Civil war two is at hand and make sure you choose your sides wisely, for there will be no prisoners, no mercy only retribution.