Author Topic: EDL Manchester 2013 (the march)  (Read 401 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
EDL Manchester 2013 (the march)
« on: March 03, 2013, 03:45:38 PM »
More than a thousand patriots turned up at the EDL Manchester demonstration yesterday. How you mean the EDL is dead?  :laugh:

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:23:10 PM by SuperMentalita »
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: EDL Manchester 2013 (the march)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »
Who said they were dead?

My feeling is that when I 1st heard of EDL I was ambivalent, because I don't know if they may become antisemitic also. When I heard that EDL was making contact with JTF and there was a possible alliance I thought maybe there was some hope. But when the EDL said something (I cannot recall) about JTF which was not good, and relations broke between our organizations, I again have ambivelance toward the organization.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 05:24:47 PM »
See some of this discussion:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,53210.msg496176.html#msg496176

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,53209.25.html

http://daphneanson.blogspot.com/2011/02/english-defence-league-jewrys-still-out.html

How can we claim to be fighting against terrorism and at the same time affiliate with known terrorists? This kind of irresponsible stupidity brings its own dangers; it not only makes the EDL look like some kind of duplicitous, conniving and hypocritical outfit, it makes us lose sight of who and what we are, what we strive to be, and most importantly, we stand to lose the moral high ground.

So, sorry Roberta Moore of the EDL Jewish Division –  but we don't approve of your discussions with the JTF. We hope that this was just an error in judgement, but we feel forced to publicise your actions because you have as yet failed to admit to this error, and have instead criticised those who have been forced to renounce the JTF for you....

What is truly astounding is that when we expose those who would wish to exploit the EDL, we get called Anti-Semites, Nazis, BNP, etc, etc. –  all sorts of incredulous and fallacious drivel. Yes, these people are attracted to the EDL, but we work incredibly hard to expose and expel them. It would be nice if the average mosque were so effective. Exposing Nazis, booting them out, and repeatedly denouncing their views (to the media, and to our own members), does not make us the Nazis!....
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 05:26:21 PM »
Who said they were dead?

My feeling is that when I 1st heard of EDL I was ambivalent, because I don't know if they may become antisemitic also. When I heard that EDL was making contact with JTF and there was a possible alliance I thought maybe there was some hope. But when the EDL said something (I cannot recall) about JTF which was not good, and relations broke between our organizations, I again have ambivelance toward the organization.

Muslims and leftys in the UK where saying the EDL is dead. The EDL support Israel all the way. But on the 1st place they fight for England. I've been there a lot, and i met a lot of desent Jews/half Jews at the demo's.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 05:29:39 PM »
Nice to see..    England just seems a lost cause....   too many leftists and idiots to reverse their course.... but then again... we are only a few years behind them.