Author Topic: KEITH ELLISON FIRST ISLAMIC CONGRESSMAN COMPARES U.S. to Nazis  (Read 4730 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56656

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY OF INFAMY 2001
Muslim congressman compares Bush to Hitler
Ellison says actions on Iraq war, Patriot Act, Libby commutation 'like Reichstag fire'

Posted: July 13, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn.
Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., told a group of atheists earlier this week the actions of the Bush administration in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, al-Qaida attacks remind him of the Nazis' use of the burning of Berlin’s Reichstag parliament building in 1933 to expand their power.

Ellison, at a noontime speech before Atheists for Human Rights, told the Minneapolis-based group, "You'll always find this Muslim standing up for your right to be atheists."

The congressman talked to the group of over 100 meeting in the Southdale Library in Edina about a number of topics – impeaching Vice President Cheney, Bush's commutation of Scooter Libby's sentence, the war in Iraq and the 2001 attacks by al-Qaida.

Speaking of the destruction of the World Trade Center and the damage to the Pentagon, Ellison said, "It's almost like the Reichstag fire, kind of reminds me of that. After the Reichstag was burned, they blamed the communists for it and it put the leader of that country [Hitler] in a position where he could basically have authority to do whatever he wanted."

(Story continues below)

On Feb. 27, 1933 – one week before elections in Germany – the Reichstag building in Berlin was burned. Historians have disputed who set the blaze for nearly 75 years, although the Nazis have often been suggested as culprits who destroyed the nation's parliament building in an effort to discredit the communists and justify seizure of emergency powers.

The day following the fire, Chancellor Adolph Hitler pushed for an end to many personal, political and property rights and used powers granted to him to crush political opposition and come to power.

"The fact is that I'm not saying it was a [U.S.] plan, or anything like that because, you know, that's how they put you in the nut-ball box – dismiss you," Ellison explained to the group.

Ellison, however, is no stranger to controversial positions.

As WND has reported, Ellison, a Muslim who used a Quran for his swearing-in ceremony, has come under criticism for associating with a Muslim group accused of fomenting violence against Jews and Christians.

He also allowed his election supporters to shout, "Allahu Akbar!," the same phrase allegedly used by the 9/11 suicide pilots, and he has confirmed to reporters that "in terms of political agenda items, my faith informs these things."

It was in 2000 that Ellison joined Bernadine Dohrn, one of the founders of the 1960s radical group the Weather Underground, and several other speakers at a fundraiser for then-recently arrested Kathleen Soliah, a.k.a. Sara Jane Olson of the Symbionese Liberation Army. Soliah and other members of the 1970s domestic-terrorist group were later convicted for placing bombs under police cars and murdering a woman during a bank robbery.

On Tuesday, Ellison attempted to further clarify his Reichstag statement by telling the Minneapolis Star-Tribune he was making the point that "in the aftermath of a tragedy, space is opened up for governments to take action that they could not have achieved before that."

When asked for examples of such Nazi-like action in the wake of 9/11, Ellison cited the Iraq war, certain provisions of the Patriot Act and Bush's commutation of Scooter Libby's sentence.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Eitan

• Junior JTFer
  • Kahane was right
Re: KEITH ELLISON FIRST ISLAMIC CONGRESSMAN COMPARES U.S. to Nazis
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 10:05:32 AM »
Israel is Suffering for those muslims nazi many years, i hope that usa is going to do something about those traitors not like in israel with self hating jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 10:07:59 AM »
They won'nt it's not P.C.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 10:16:04 AM »
A muslim calling someone a nazi is like Ted Bundy calling someone a misogynist.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »
THATS TRUE :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »
The problem is that Ellison's views are really not much different from those of the insane whites who were the vast majority of those who voted for him.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 05:20:45 PM »
The problem is that Ellison's views are really not much different from those of the insane whites who were the vast majority of those who voted for him.

Correctamundo! Idiot self-hating whites think our whole western civilisation is evil and must get it's comeuppence. They should go and experience the 'wonderfull utopia' of the third world.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 07:10:02 PM »
On the upcoming ask JTF, I posed a question to Chaim about the whining liberals and their complaints about the US having no friends around the world. 

I mentioned how Jorge Bush Jr. has tried to be great friends with Putin (invited him to a place in Maine and he hardly invites people there), has diplomatic relations with Pakistan, the US is going to have diplomatic relations with Libya for the first time since at least 1980 and then there's Mexico--he's been way to generous to them and they don't have the decency to send any troops to Afghanistan or Iraq.

So the Bush administration tried to be friends with all the above mentioned governments.  Yet, those governments don't exactly reciprocate the friendship that the US offers them.  Would they rather Bush Jr. not bother trying to be friends with countries that don't prove their worthiness of a friendship?

So the Bush administration has been too generous; yet, the whining liberals want you to believe otherwise. 

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 07:41:37 AM »
This primitive is a poster child for everything that is wrong with this formerly great country. This is a low IQ biped that wants to kill whites, especially Jews. He has a huge following among liberal self hating whites and a vast number of self hating Jews. The reason why whites follow this animal thing is because they feel as though he will 'like' them and be their  friend if they bow down and kiss his tush. We have no use for him nor any one that supports this animal. When I get elected I am going to take my oath of office on the DVD, 'The Birth of a Nation'. If these animals think they can elect a piece of excrement such as this thing I have no choice but to respond with a contempt that will shock all the self haters out there. I care less about political correctness. I am 59 years of age and keep in good shape. I have become extremely radical in my political beliefs and feel that our country needs a kick in the butt to wake up. I believe that there should be a more permanent solution to the negro problem, the immigration problem and the liberal commie problem. We must take back our government and when we do we should charge them with crimes against the people and immediately take them out and hang them in front of the capitol building. All muslims and illegals should be rounded up and sent to the congo where the local population can feast on them. Sending a illegal back to mexico is no good, they will only come back again. We must stop all forms of public education, there is no reason for blacks, mexicans and muslims should be educated. They are uneducationable as their track record proves. We must end this plagque now. I suggest that we have a 'burn a mexican flag day' and also burn the 'koran day. We must market koran toilet paper and shove it right in these muzzies' faces.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 07:35:23 PM »
I like the idea of national burn the Koran day.

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »
Ellison being elected is the result of the US feeling the need to bring huge amounts of somali muslims in and then them settling in one area (know as minnisotastan) where they moan and complain and demand things such as foot baths in public bathrooms and the implementation of sharia with regard to letting them break the law and refuse to carry people in their taxi's who are carrying alcohol or even have a seeing eye or service dog!  Ellison is terrible but if we do not stop immigration of muslims then we can look forward to more  Ellisons as muslims vote them in.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 08:53:08 PM »
Like I always say......There's never a bloke on the grassy knoll when you need one.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 09:43:55 PM »
Yes in maine and minneapolis the dumped all the somalis  in maine they are on welfare in Minneapolis they drive cabs where if someone has a seeing eye dog or a bottle of liquor they won'nt take them.What happened to saying when  in Rome do as the Romans do.This IS NOT  Saudi

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 09:49:18 PM »
Yes in maine and minneapolis the dumped all the somalis  in maine they are on welfare in Minneapolis they drive cabs where if someone has a seeing eye dog or a bottle of liquor they won'nt take them.What happened to saying when  in Rome do as the Romans do.This IS NOT  Saudi

Muslim taxi drivers have tried this crap in Australia. The state governments have told them they'll lose their cab licsences if they keep it up.

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 09:58:55 PM »
It might not be saudi...but that is their goal. 

The head of the terror group pretending to be a "rights" group for muslims CAIR said that "islam was not in America to be equal but to dominate"...and they are trying.

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 10:48:54 PM »
the "US" "Holy roman 14th amendment US empire" *founded 1868* = Nazis/Communist

USA Baptist,Calvanist Protestant,Mason pre 14th amendment AMERICA founded in 1776= is the real USA

USA good

US evil

USA vs US

http://www.gemworld.com/USAvsUS.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 12:32:11 AM »
Like I said before, Ellison is a vile liver fluke, but far more dangerous are the self-hating whites who are his power base and who are responsible for the rise of ALL militant blacks and Muslim Nazis in America.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 05:48:45 AM »
Ellison being elected is the result of the US feeling the need to bring huge amounts of somali muslims in and then them settling in one area (know as minnisotastan) where they moan and complain and demand things such as foot baths in public bathrooms and the implementation of sharia with regard to letting them break the law and refuse to carry people in their taxi's who are carrying alcohol or even have a seeing eye or service dog!  Ellison is terrible but if we do not stop immigration of muslims then we can look forward to more  Ellisons as muslims vote them in.
I agree! However someone other than Muslims had to vote for this animal. One of the news shows did a piece on his campaign and I remember seeing many white Americans at his campaign stops kissing up to him.  What has gone so wrong in the mind of Non Muslim Americans that they could walk into an election booth and vote for any Muslim who does not openly and repeatedly renounce Islam after 911. While I am sure that the mass majority of his votes came from Muslims I can't help feel he still could not gain office without people from outside that demographic. It seems that the American people are determined to give the   Muslims all the rope they need to hang us. Why is the government federal and local as well as  school districts entertaining Muslims to the degree that they are with all the accommodations listed above. Get to the bottom of why this is all being accepted by the American people and you will have found the root of the problem.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 10:38:34 AM »
the "US" "Holy roman 14th amendment US empire" *founded 1868* = Nazis/Communist

USA Baptist,Calvanist Protestant,Mason pre 14th amendment AMERICA founded in 1776= is the real USA

USA good

US evil

USA vs US

http://www.gemworld.com/USAvsUS.htm
You have a site for everything very good,i especially like the sauerkraut recipe       

http://www.usavsus.info/Sauerkraut.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 02:27:41 PM »
A lot of the people in his district are the liberal self hating Americans, the "lets just hold their hands and all be friends" people, they think they are doing the "multiculti" thing by voting these morons in....little do they know.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »

Or Newman calling someone untruthful.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 02:43:58 PM »

Why the need for this Scriabin?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 05:02:33 PM »
Now watch Ellison invite Bin-Laden for coffee in DC.

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 08:55:03 PM »

Scriabin......kindly put up or pack it in.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 01:19:10 AM »
I second that, Newman. You have way too much of a record of hissyfits with people for us to put up with this, Scriabin.