Author Topic: Ape-like mayor of Newark captured  (Read 1469 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Ape-like mayor of Newark captured
« on: July 13, 2007, 10:51:54 AM »
Ape-like savage that polluted Newark's city hall for half
a century has been captured.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2007/07/whats_next_sharpe_james_heads.html

What's next: Sharpe James heads into judicial process
by Ian T. Shearn and Michael A. Wattkis
Friday July 13, 2007, 4:50 AM
After years of FBI scrutiny, former Newark Mayor Sharpe James has entered the world of due process.
Charged Thursday in a 33-count indictment with steering discounted city land to a female travel companion and abusing his city credit cards for personal expenses, James, 71, could face more than seven years in prison if convicted.

The former mayor was fingerprinted and photographed before appearing in federal court for what's known as a first appearance, during which charges were read to him. Asked if he understood those charges, James, who was handcuffed and shackled, tersely answered, "Yes, I do."

He is prohibited from leaving New Jersey and must turn in his passport by this afternoon.
The case was assigned to U.S. District Judge William Martini, who will preside over the trial in Newark -- that is, if James elects not to enter into a plea bargain. Within the next two weeks, James will have to appear before Martini for an arraignment and enter a plea, which will undoubtedly be "not guilty."

Federal law stipulates a defendant is entitled to a speedy trial within 70 days, unless there is a continuance or a "complex case order." Nonetheless, James' case could come to trial around this time next year, said Michael Drewniak, spokesman for the U.S. Attroney's Office.

Video reports are available at TVJersey.com.

more...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2007/07/whats_next_sharpe_james_heads.html

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 10:58:15 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Ape-like mayor of Newark captured
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:17:37 PM »
I read about this animal.  Here's a little more detail about what he did.

Mr. James, a flamboyant, charismatic leader who built a patronage army largely through cult of personality, is accused of illegally charging Jacuzzi dips, alcohol, movies, meals and weekend getaways for tennis tournaments with friends on his city cards in what the United States attorney for New Jersey, Christopher J. Christie Jr., called “stark examples of the greed and arrogance of unchecked power.”

The 150 fraudulent charges listed in the 89-page indictment include $1,440 for a trip to a beachfront resort in the Dominican Republic, where Mr. James claimed he wanted to assess the tropical gardens to see if they could be replicated at the Newark train station; $3,500 for a trip to Martha’s Vineyard (plus $207 for an advance reservation for his Rolls Royce); $2,976 for a storage unit; $167.22 at nightclubs in Rio de Janeiro’s red-light district; and $297 to inspect a yacht he wanted to buy in Graysonville, Md.

He also took his mistress who's named Tamika.  MMM HMM

This is the type of behavior of these people at the age of 71!  This man is a 71 year old politician and he still lives his life like a Pimp!  Supposedly black politicians are the "best of what they have to offer".  Sad 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:07:55 PM »
From the same community that re-elected Marion Barry and coming out of prison for crack posession and soliciting prostitution comes SHARPE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I not surprised?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 01:58:26 PM »
Oh, but he's special to me.
I work in Newark and I've been to Newark city hall.
It's 100% fudge. There's not one white guy in there.
Well, I was with a white guy, so, that would be on Chinaman and one white guy.
He just re-faced city hall, both to the building with it's gold dome roof and to the street.
He took land through eminent domain to build a stadium in the middle of Newark's crowded and expensive downtown.
He squandered money for personal use.
Now, all of this was carefully planned. He re-did city hall, squandered money and started building the "Devils" stadium just before leaving office.
He timed it this way so that the next guy can pay for it.
And it worked. The current mayor of Newark, Corey Booker, another crook, has to get rid of hundreds of city hall workers.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 02:02:14 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774