Author Topic: Rand Paul one-man filibuster of Brennan nomination  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Rand Paul one-man filibuster of Brennan nomination
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 02:13:13 AM »
I support Rand Paul on this...  The Constitution must never be usurped for the sake of National Security!  This is how Adolf Hitler managed to legitimize the need to round up 6,000,000 Jews and systematically exterminate them.   It was all for the protection of the State!   As much as I want the US to fight terrorism, we must realize the same government that protects our people today may be massacring them tomorrow and be 100 times worse than any terrorist we fear, especially considering they have considerable more power to devastate than these terrorists.   We have very strict laws protecting the rights of our citizenry for this very reason!   Yes, we have a Constitution and Bill of Rights..  Contrary to what Obama Hussein says, it cannot be infringed or overridden when he sees fits.  Everything must be done with due process.

Seriously, I think Rand Paul should be commended for this deed.  As much as I may not like his father or even trust all what he does himself, I will say we need more politicians with guts to stand up to the tyranny of this Fascist dictator Obama Hussein, who always empowers himself at our expense, in the name, of course, of "National Security".

Where are the other so-called Republicans to back up Paul and the American people in these dire times?   They probably are just hoping to get to the next golf game or the next dinner or have their call girl waiting for them in one of the 5 star hotels paid with our tax money.  Seriously, if Obama doesn't meet any resistance wiping out Americans who he deems as a "threat" with drones, we Jews are in serious trouble. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 03:21:21 AM »
Interesting point.

Oddly enough he was one of 4 republicans who supported hagel. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 07:21:55 AM »
He is just trying to grab media attention 'is all.

When Rand Paul could stop the nazi Chuck Hagel's confirmation he voted for Hagel.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 10:06:17 AM »
I support Rand Paul on this...  The Constitution must never be usurped for the sake of National Security!  This is how Adolf Hitler managed to legitimize the need to round up 6,000,000 Jews and systematically exterminate them.   It was all for the protection of the State!   As much as I want the US to fight terrorism, we must realize the same government that protects our people today may be massacring them tomorrow and be 100 times worse than any terrorist we fear, especially considering they have considerable more power to devastate than these terrorists.   We have very strict laws protecting the rights of our citizenry for this very reason!   Yes, we have a Constitution and Bill of Rights..  Contrary to what Obama Hussein says, it cannot be infringed or overridden when he sees fits.  Everything must be done with due process.

Seriously, I think Rand Paul should be commended for this deed.  As much as I may not like his father or even trust all what he does himself, I will say we need more politicians with guts to stand up to the tyranny of this Fascist dictator Obama Hussein, who always empowers himself at our expense, in the name, of course, of "National Security".

Where are the other so-called Republicans to back up Paul and the American people in these dire times?   They probably are just hoping to get to the next golf game or the next dinner or have their call girl waiting for them in one of the 5 star hotels paid with our tax money.  Seriously, if Obama doesn't meet any resistance wiping out Americans who he deems as a "threat" with drones, we Jews are in serious trouble.

בס''ד

Rand Paul is a Nazi just like his evil father. What he is doing now just proves that he is much more dangerous than his father because he is far more clever and he will be a serious contender for the presidency in 2016.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »
בס''ד

Rand Paul is a Nazi just like his evil father. What he is doing now just proves that he is much more dangerous than his father because he is far more clever and he will be a serious contender for the presidency in 2016.

Time for a JTF video to expose Rand Paul and Fat Fattie (Chris Christie)...I plan on sharing it on facebook for my republican friends who don't know any better.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 11:01:37 AM »
בס''ד

Rand Paul already wimped out and ended his filibuster after only one day.

As mentioned above, Paul was one of only four Republicans who voted to confirm the Nazi Chuck Hagel as Defense Secretary.

So far the only one who has remained uncompromising is Senator Ted Cruz of Texas.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 11:16:03 AM »
בס''ד

Can the same be said of Yair Lapid? Is Yair Lapid more dangerous than his father because he is more clever?

Obviously you can say the same for Obama being more clever than Sharpton, Farakhan, and Jeremiah Wrong.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 11:28:32 AM »

Can the same be said of Yair Lapid? Is Yair Lapid more dangerous than his father because he is more clever?

Obviously you can say the same for Obama being more clever than Sharpton, Farakhan, and Jeremiah Wrong.
Exactly, Yair Lapid is more dangerous then his father Yosef "Tommy" Lapid because he is more careful not to antagonize the public.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 12:02:59 PM »
בס''ד

It seems like Rand Paul is more like Fatah,   where as Ron Paul is more like Hamas.      Which like you expressed makes Rand Paul more dangerous.      Many mainstream Conservatives that have major issues with Ron Paul proudly support Rand Paul.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 12:05:38 PM »
בס''ד

It seems like Rand Paul put on a 'dog and pony show'  in an attempt to deceive the masses.      Unfortunately,  he probably succeeded to a very large extent.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 12:23:17 PM »
For those of you that are relative new to JTF,    I strongly recommend the following video that Chaim made several years ago.       It certainly had a major influence on the way I view Fatah,   in comparison to Hamas.    In my opinion,   this video strongly relates to any Rand Paul discussion:

Hamas Is Better Than Fatah

Hamas and Fatah both seek the destruction of Israel and America. Both of these Muslim terrorist gangs openly say in Arabic that their goal is genocide against the non-Muslim "infidels". But Fatah sometimes lies about its true goal when speaking in English, and that makes Fatah a more clever and dangerous enemy.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 12:35:54 PM »
Rand Paul is a WN Asatru Nazi piece of excrement. Chaim is correct. There is nothing praiseworthy about this animal.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 12:45:33 PM »
Meir Kahane alluded to the same things as well. Better to have an enemy that tells the truth rather than be clever and lie in one language and say the truth in another language.  I seem to remember his pressclub interview on CSPAN where a "Palestinian" reporter said that all of Palestine was her's.  And Kahane responded something like paying for someone like her to come and debate him. 

For those of you that are relative new to JTF,    I strongly recommend the following video that Chaim made several years ago.       It certainly had a major influence on the way I view Fatah,   in comparison to Hamas.    In my opinion,   this video strongly relates to any Rand Paul discussion:

Hamas Is Better Than Fatah

Hamas and Fatah both seek the destruction of Israel and America. Both of these Muslim terrorist gangs openly say in Arabic that their goal is genocide against the non-Muslim "infidels". But Fatah sometimes lies about its true goal when speaking in English, and that makes Fatah a more clever and dangerous enemy.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 02:44:43 PM »
Didn't know these things about Rand Paul.. That really sucks..   I guess I am just fed up with the American government altogether..  I hardly doubt that any politician in Washington now wouldn't sell out the lives of innocent people to save their own behinds. 

Perhaps, Rand Paul is doing this for media attention..  I've always been very mistrusting of Rand Paul and his intentions and the fact he supported Hagel I suppose will confirm those suspicions. 

Leaving Rand Paul aside, who wants the American government to have power to kill American citizens anytime they see fit without due process?

Even if Rand Paul is a nazi piece of sh*t.. We have to think of the dangers of a government who can kill indiscriminately and circumvent our Constitution.  Remember, one day the American government may deem right-wing Jewish movements, like JTF or JDL,  a "threat" and will circumvent any legal means guaranteed to protect your rights.  In just a matter of minutes they can eradicate you in the name of "Security".   That is the danger with being able to kill your own citizens on your own soil, even if they are deemed enemies of the state.  This very same "loophole" has been utilized by dictators of several countries to commit some of the greatest atrocities ever known.

Even if Rand Paul is bad, what he was defending was noble cause.  The sad part was, is that a Jew-hating politician had to be the one to do it. 

Yeah, he gave up the floor too soon.. Basically, he didn't succeed at much more than grabbing attention for himself.  I just wish there was better politicians in Washington who would be standing up for our rights and freedoms. Sadly, too many politicians seem to care only about appeasing their party and self-image rather than standing up for what is good for the people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 03:44:03 PM »
I wonder how we JTFers would have reacted if this was a Republican idea?  It doesn't seem so bad if the Americans getting killed by drones are Muslim Nazi Terrorists. 

The only problem is that the people in power support those enemies and are against us.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 03:52:47 PM »
בס''ד

As mentioned above, Paul was one of only four Republicans who voted to confirm the Nazi Chuck Hagel as Defense Secretary.

So far the only one who has remained uncompromising is Senator Ted Cruz of Texas.

He spoke for 13 hours without sitting or taking any kind of break. How is that wimping out?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 04:39:35 PM »
He spoke for 13 hours without sitting or taking any kind of break. How is that wimping out?

It was quite an amazing filibuster actually. I give him credit for his zeal.. Now, if only we had pro-Israel politicians who would be this diligent the world would be a better place.   The filibuster didn't stop the nomination, however..  It was for publicity and to raise awareness.   I guess I have to concede and say Paul's performance was amazing.  That isn't to say I would vote for him or think he has good intentions for the Jewish people.

I wonder how we JTFers would have reacted if this was a Republican idea?  It doesn't seem so bad if the Americans getting killed by drones are Muslim Nazi Terrorists. 

The only problem is that the people in power support those enemies and are against us.
As much as I support killing Muslim Nazi terrorists, who is the government to decide what American citizen is a terrorist and who is not a terrorist?    This is for the courts and a jury to decide according to the laws of our Constitution.  Obama supports any move to empower the government.  One day he will use the same power to kill Jews as he now has to kill Muslims.  That is the problem with a government who can kill indiscriminately.  As much as I hate that Muslims are American citizens, I will say if they are American citizens, they must go through the same due process as rest of citizens.   The reason we have these checks and balances is that a government with too much power cannot be trusted to make decisions of who is good and bad, but rather the Constitution itself and its principles will make this decision.  This will prevent abuse of power, which many governments have proven to have done over and over again.

Has anyone here forgot that Obama himself is a Muslim?   Does giving more power to a Muslim Head of State really help anyone sleep better at night?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »
We the People have been waiting 4 years for a Conservative to stand up and Fight for us.  Paul accomplished success on this issue, without taking a bathroom break...had to get a bit uncomfortable for the bladder.   Several senators, Cruz, Kirk, Lee, and others brought him tea, fruit, and candybars and filled in briefly for him..It was a good day for Freedom and really rallied alot of people to sit up and take notice on Who would get droned without trial, jury, and due process!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 02:05:44 PM »
hard to believe all of the sudden he's pro-juden.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2013, 10:05:20 PM »
Even though what he did was good, he still checked the box for Hagel.   I dont get these "Libertarians"

Hagel is a sick, demented person that would go be on  Obamas staff just b/c he hates Israel.  He is like the faggot, David Duke, who loves Commies if they hate Israel.

I am happy SOMEONE did something, but 75 hours was the longest filibuster in US history and if anyone is going to get heard, they will have to go longer than 75 hours.  We are far worse off now than in the early 60's when the 75 hour fili. took place.

I dont think anyone is worse than Obama--not even Ron Paul.

This is MY opinion.

Ted Cruz is not natural born.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2013, 10:11:32 PM »

Others have conducted longer filibusters.

A  Long filibuster was conducted by U.S. Sen. Alfonse D'Amato of New York, who spoke for 23 hours and 30 minutes to stall debate on an important military bill in 1986.

In 1953, Senator Wayne Morse set a record by filibustering for 22 hours and 26 minutes.
One of the most notable filibusters of the 1960s occurred when southern Democratic senators made a filibuster that lasted for 75 hours.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2013, 03:41:31 AM »
I will never give credit to a Nazi, Jew-hating piece of slime -- which is exactly what Rand Paul is.  If we happen to agree on a particular issue, so what?  I still hope he drops dead, that dirty rat! 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2013, 01:41:33 PM »
I will never give credit to a Nazi, Jew-hating piece of slime -- which is exactly what Rand Paul is.  If we happen to agree on a particular issue, so what?  I still hope he drops dead, that dirty rat!

I hear you.
SOMEONE has GOT to rise up.
Pray Cruz will keep doing this
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2013, 06:32:41 PM »
Meir Kahane alluded to the same things as well. Better to have an enemy that tells the truth rather than be clever and lie in one language and say the truth in another language.  I seem to remember his pressclub interview on CSPAN where a "Palestinian" reporter said that all of Palestine was her's.  And Kahane responded something like paying for someone like her to come and debate him.

This is yet another example of Rabbi Kahane's wisdom.