Author Topic: Hundreds of Jewish families move from France to Britain instead of Israel  (Read 812 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Amin Chaim!!!!!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
England?! What are they thinking? That will be the NEXT Arabia of Europe!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
They're moving to England of all places? Why not Israel?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nice video..

It's interesting that even in the past even with my family that from their native country instead of going to Israel, they went to the United States, another Galut nation.

Yes, we are guilty..but now it's our turn to become better Jews in every way whether it's Kashrut, Shabbat, or even making Aliyah with Gd's help.

Thank you for moving us in the direction of ideal Judaism...even if the truth hurts.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This is crazy, they are supposed to be making aliyah to Israel.  Europe is being Islamatized.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Lucky we also have millions of good and desent English people. I think that Jews should live in Israel, but i see no reason to force them out of the country for some reason. Some Jews just dont want to live in the state of Israel. they live in Europe there whole live and they love it much as i do. And they love to stop the Islamization much as i love to stop it.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
The Jews in England are pathetic. The CST and Zionist Federation HATE Kahanists.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Lucky we also have millions of good and desent English people. I think that Jews should live in Israel, but i see no reason to force them out of the country for some reason. Some Jews just dont want to live in the state of Israel. they live in Europe there whole live and they love it much as i do. And they love to stop the Islamization much as i love to stop it.

The reason it is an issue is because the bible has a commandment about the Jewish people returning to Israel

Isaiah 43
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, `Give them up!’ and to the south, `Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-

I am sure there are still many righteous Europeans wh oppose terrorism and the jihadists, however the fact is jews fleeing France to go another European country due to anti semitism is crazy, if they are planning on leaving, then why did they not go to Israel? The Jewish state exists now in this time, it would be equivalent to a South African boer moving to Zimbabwe to escape genocide, it literally makes no sense.

There are obvious reasons why they don't want to leave and much of the European Jewish community in France are very secular, however the Bible is very clear where God wants his people.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
The French Jews were hounded out of France by Muslims, & there are plenty of Muslims in England jus' waiting to hound them out of the UK, & the British Jews too!
That is the current purpose of Hashem making the White indigens so stupid as to allow Muslims in by the millions in to their countries, being that those White Edomites and Amolekites amongst them are no longer up to the job: in order to prepare an Ishmaelitic rod and a whip for World Jewry to have to flee to Israel: & that includes Australian, US Jewry etc too, in accordance with the prophecies in the Tenach!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:31:50 PM by Yerusha »