Author Topic: Transgendered 6 year old and parents forcing school to accept their child  (Read 1504 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

This is so disgusting, these parents have no idea what they are doing to their child! The mother and father are equally as guilty, this child is 6 years old and is not old enough to understand what is happening yet the mother thinks its cute and forcing their child to dress as a girl and wanting him to use the girls bathroom. This is how sick our society is becoming!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Have mercy   :::D Get out the net and toss it over the sick parents of that poor little child... What in the world would a 4 year old child know about being fixed if his sick mother was most most likely telling him something like that each and every day... From the looks of things the father was also fixed or he would not be putting up with stupidity like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Really really sad situation. This child is mentally ill in a sexual sense and there is a possibility that his parents would have coerced him to be a boy, he would have eventually gone even more haywire.

I don't know the right answer to this issue. But for one thing, society should not be placed in an situation that will confuse them especially with other normal children.

This little boy is sexually retarded.  Not transgendered. So he while compassion is necessary, he should treated appropriately like a mentally retarded child.

Except I don't know how a sexually retarded child should be treated.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Smug faced slug-looking degenerate.
The mother looks and sounds like one of them sick females that want all the urinals removed from male restrooms because using one is an act of aggression... I am willing to bet both the father and child are forbidden to relieve themselves while standing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Disagree. He is filled with confusion about ideas he SHOULD NEVER HAVE LEARNED. In elementary schools, they teach kids about this crap. Little boys should not know they can get away with pretending to be a girl. These ideas can mutate in his mind, until he sees everything through them and believes he was born this way.

If you talk to a little boy about torturing hamsters regularly, and he starts doing it, he isn't mentally retarded. It's the power of suggestion.

I agree. 

But I'll ask you a question.  What if it wasn't the power of persuasion?  Or even if it were, this is still an innocent gentle child?  Do you think coercing him to change will help?  How do you think, let's say, an abused child can go back to normal society trusting humans? 

For this instance for this little boy, I think there is a good answer and because he is so young can be helped to feel and act like a boy and grow up as a normal man. Leftist and his parents are going about it all wrong. They want to change society upside down to cater to this abnormality.

Good righteous parents would never allow this. With proper compassion, discipline, religious upbringing, and proper education, this boy is young enough to turn normal and live that way for the rest of his life.

However, compassion is needed to help him. Not punishment and coercion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Most likely the  little boy was just confused and his parents and the psychologists suggested to him that he should identify as a girl. And even if a boy likes pink colors and girly things they shouldn't mess up with his mind and make him thinks he is girl.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Most likely the  little boy was just confused and his parents and the psychologists suggested to him that he should identify as a girl. And even if a boy likes pink colors and girly things they shouldn't mess up with his mind and make him thinks he is girl.

That too...and now the parents are going to try to turn society upside down so that their "daughter" can live as a girl instead of a boy.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Many if not most children go through a phase in which they briefly explore gender roles. This is a normal part of growing up and helps the children learn about different roles in society, etc. Children going through a phase like this shouldn't be treated harshly or punished, but they should be gently redirected toward their natural gender which matches their body without making too much fuss over it.

Unfortunately one of the worst mistakes these parents probably made was taking their child to a psychologist. For some reason the psychology community seems to think that a child this young being transgender is something that can happen, and for some reason their message is to reinforce the deviant mindset rather than to help the parents redirect the child to their natural state.

Reinforcing this is a form of child abuse. It prevents this little boy from growing up normally and having a family of his own.

The way the parents refer to him as a "she" and give him girl toys and girl clothes, that's just wrong! If I had a child that threw a tantrum because they didn't like the outfit that I picked out for them to wear, then I would tell them "When you are old enough to get a job you can buy your own clothes. Until then I pick out what you wear."

These two parents are an example of parents that refuse to parent.

I actually think that as liberals they get a special feeling from raising a child that they caused to be different through their irresponsible actions.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
That too...and now the parents are going to try to turn society upside down so that their "daughter" can live as a girl instead of a boy.
It's not can, they tell him he should live as a girl.

Now I wonder if they are going to give him hormones and maybe have him go through a sex change operation before puberty ?

If they won't mess up his body with hormones and operations when puberty kicks in this boy is going to feel like a male no matter what they told him. There are cases of boys who were raised as girls because they were born with inverted sex organs so everybody mistakenly believe they were girls but when they reach puberty they usually know they are males most of them choose to live as men.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Many if not most children go through a phase in which they briefly explore gender roles. This is a normal part of growing up and helps the children learn about different roles in society, etc. Children going through a phase like this shouldn't be treated harshly or punished, but they should be gently redirected toward their natural gender which matches their body without making too much fuss over it.

Unfortunately one of the worst mistakes these parents probably made was taking their child to a psychologist. For some reason the psychology community seems to think that a child this young being transgender is something that can happen, and for some reason their message is to reinforce the deviant mindset rather than to help the parents redirect the child to their natural state.

Reinforcing this is a form of child abuse. It prevents this little boy from growing up normally and having a family of his own.

The way the parents refer to him as a "she" and give him girl toys and girl clothes, that's just wrong! If I had a child that threw a tantrum because they didn't like the outfit that I picked out for them to wear, then I would tell them "When you are old enough to get a job you can buy your own clothes. Until then I pick out what you wear."

These two parents are an example of parents that refuse to parent.

I actually think that as liberals they get a special feeling from raising a child that they caused to be different through their irresponsible actions.

I agree with you 100% and you will make a great mother one day.

The only thing I wonder is if this little boy's parents already tried to teach their son the difference between boys and girls.  If they made an valiant effort to do so and their little boy seemed possessed to not change, then where would we go?  Certainly the goal of these parents is to help their son integrate into society the best way possible.  The way they are going about it is wrong and unfair to society because it just leads to more confusion and abnormality to their son and anyone who encounters him.  It is very wrong of these parents to try to start lawsuits so that society conforms to this one abnormal child.  It's one thing if he's bullied for being different and another if the school is trying to keep a sense of normalcy for the other kids so that they don't end up confused.  And quite frankly, it's this type of behavior of liberals and gay rights groups and gender confused groups that really make me angry!!! >:( >:( >:(

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I'm sure the the 6 yo decided when he was 4 or 5 that he really wanted to chop it off and drill a hole and become a girl.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
That kid is ugly. How could he be called transgendered if he didn't have a sex change?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Do you think he'll grow up to be a homosexual man if they make him be a boy? If he goes back to being a boy, he'll probably have issues when he's older because he knows how his parents abused him and made him "be" a girl. He'll be like a sexual abused kid.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Do you think he'll grow up to be a homosexual man if they make him be a boy? If he goes back to being a boy, he'll probably have issues when he's older because he knows how his parents abused him and made him "be" a girl. He'll be like a sexual abused kid.
You never know, they might decide for him he should be a lesbian girl.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
You never know, they might decide for him he should be a lesbian girl.

now Im totally confused
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
That kid is not ugly.  He is unhappy.  Do you see what he is dealing with?  His mother is so perfect, emotionless and monotone.  She wants her child to be a 'learning experience' for the school district.  The father looks like a plastic bobble head doll.  I think the real issue lies with them.  Poor kid.
That kid is ugly. How could he be called transgendered if he didn't have a sex change?

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The bad thing is that they're going to want to do the surgery before he goes into puberty more than likely. There was this one "transgendered boy" story I watched a video about and they were saying that it would "Traumatize" the child for his voice to drop, etc. So the child in that one video in this thread is probably in danger sooner rather than later.