Author Topic: Threats of A Chareidi boycott of Settlement products- Serious or Just a Bluff?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
As the Chareidi parties of Shas and Aguda (Yahadut Hatorah) face the possibility of being left out of the next government, certain Chareidi spokesman have started to threaten Israeli Settlers (who they identify with Naftali Bennet's party) with a boycott and future support for new  expulsion ("disengagement") laws.
Should these threats be taken seriously or are they just a bluff?
And if they are serious about it, what is the appropriate response for Kahanists?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 02:29:14 AM by edu »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is shameful in my opinion.

I dream every night and day about Jewish unity and my dream is shattered when I look to Israel and see the divisiveness and baseless hatred between people who are supposed to be Jewish. I feel shame when I think about religious parties supporting boycotts and talking about evicting faithful Jews from their property... What else can I say. How can Kahanes vision be realized in a world where there is very little Jewish unity. Israeli politics is a disease.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I suppose the satirical response of a Kahanist to these Charadies would be to curse them and call them names, and make videos about them and their rabbis.... Of course...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If it's true they are doing this, it is a huge chilul Hashem. 

If they followed JTF's example, they would be far more influential to Israelis to why religious zionism is the right way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Muman, you are 3 posts away from reaching 20,000 posts !  Have you noticed that ?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
"We Haredim are now on the Left!"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165969

These Haredim are without backbones, morals or principles.

There only hope of salvation is conscription in to IDF Kosher Batallions led by Kahanist officers!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Should these threats be taken seriously or are they just a bluff?
And if they are serious about it, what is the appropriate response for Kahanists?

Let them destroy themselves the more they speak. Please provide some source for your statement. Many of the "Haredim" live in "settlements", soo if they (some politicians) are saying these things they will only continue to drill the hole under their feet.
  And I do not think even if they actually call for it they would be successful either way.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Now we see the truth come out.  These haredi politicians are evil.   Disgusting evil.

Their ideology is only get $ to our yeshivas and join govt to prevent a draft.

Does their ideology include ahavat Yisrael?  No.
Does it include eretz Yisrael?  No.
Does it include loving fellow Jews as oneself? No.
Does it include halacha?  No.
Does it include working 6 days a week as God instructs?  No.
Does it include fighting our enemies?  No.

It is not Jewish.

• Gold Star JTF Member
"We Haredim are now on the Left!"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165969

These Haredim are without backbones, morals or principles.

There only hope of salvation is conscription in to IDF Kosher Batallions led by Kahanist officers!

The irony of course being that your picture very likely depicts one of the many religious zionists currently serving in the nachal haredi.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
 You talking about this?

"One speaker on Kol Berama, a hareidi-oriented radio station that is considered close to Shas, said that “now, at the last minute, before the closing of the issue, the national-religious community must consider what it is doing, before their rabbis go down in history as destroyers of the Torah.” Other speakers, showing their anxiety about Lapid's demands, have even advocated a boycott of goods from Judea and Samaria, and quoted critical comments from rabbinical leaders of the past century against the Mizrachi and National Religious movement."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165556#.UTldWRw3tF4
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let them destroy themselves the more they speak. Please provide some source for your statement. Many of the "Haredim" live in "settlements", soo if they (some politicians) are saying these things they will only continue to drill the hole under their feet.
  And I do not think even if they actually call for it they would be successful either way.
Sadly they do a great deal of damage because they play into the evil medias hands taking the positions they do on the issues.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
No, there serious.
Remember Uri Avnery who's as radical as they come.
Avnery said, Arieh Deeri of Shas is more radical for peace than I am.
If Deeri is more radical then Avnery, where dealing with Amira Hass and Gideon Levy territory

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
And we are supposed to believe Avnery Yimah Shemo Vezichro in any way?

• Gold Star JTF Member
And we are supposed to believe Avnery Yimah Shemo Vezichro in any way?

First of all whether you like him or not, avnery is an evil piece of garbage but he wouldn't say something like that for no reason.

But it's not just avnery.  Prominent leftists testified in Deri's trial as "character witnesses" who begged the judge to shorten his sentence since he was so instrumental to the oslo accords.  That should tell you all you need to know about aryeh deri and his retarded fanboys amongst the sephardim.