Author Topic: Great Twilight Zone episode  (Read 481 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Great Twilight Zone episode
« on: March 07, 2013, 01:19:24 PM »
This reminds me of the "all is one" crap they're trying to push on kids now. They want everybody to conform and be one big happy family. I've even heard liberals say things like "Won't it be great when all the races mix together and differences don't exist anymore?" I also think that the "instant smile" in this video predicted things like SSRIs which, while some people legitimately need them, are overprescribed. People think if they feel sad then they need a pill to feel happy now:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Great Twilight Zone episode
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »
This reminds me of the "all is one" crap they're trying to push on kids now. They want everybody to conform and be one big happy family. I've even heard liberals say things like "Won't it be great when all the races mix together and differences don't exist anymore?" I also think that the "instant smile" in this video predicted things like SSRIs which, while some people legitimately need them, are overprescribed. People think if they feel sad then they need a pill to feel happy now:

Funny, I just watched this... I downloaded all the episode and tried to watch most of them ...   I really think the show is brilliant... the topics were always so interesting.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Great Twilight Zone episode
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 02:27:23 PM »
This one is one of my favorites. I like how it talks about human dignity and the importance of each individual person. You're right that there are a lot of good episodes of that show.