Poll

Which of these do you think is the best Antichrist candidate at the moment?

George Soros
3 (16.7%)
Hu Jintao
0 (0%)
BHO
6 (33.3%)
Gabrielle Giffords
0 (0%)
Dyke Doomberg
0 (0%)
Muzz Muzzie
2 (11.1%)
"Lady" Gaga
0 (0%)
Rand Paul
4 (22.2%)
Other (please list and explain your reasoning)
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?  (Read 20512 times)

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
Re: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2013, 10:30:14 AM »
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for saying this, but wouldn't it be a btch if Jesus was also the antichrist? 

You are wrong, Jesus was not Antichrist, and the possible thing which can happen is the Antichrist coming to the Earth pretending to be Jesus Christ in order to deceive people. It is believed the hypocrisy of the Antichrist in this will reach the point that he, even in his relationship to Christians, will not oppose them, but will appear ready to be their benefactor.  He will try to imitate Christ in the external, showy side of his life.  The majority of Christians, not guided by the spiritual wisdom of the Church, but by worldly wisdom, will not see this deceit, unfortunately they will be recognizing the Antichrist as Christ who has come to earth a second time. 

"When you will hear that Christ has appeared on earth, know then that this is the Antichrist."  This answer is most precise.  "The world or mankind will not recognize the Antichrist, it will recognize him as Christ, it will proclaim him Christ..... (Righteous Zosima)

Of course, some resemblance of the Antichrist to Christ will only be external and in essence deceitful, for the whole life and all the deeds of the Antichrist will be an incensed and blasphemous revolt against Christ and His Church.  This false external resemblance to Christ will appear in the very birth of the Antichrist. 

Most likely the Antichrist will offer the most successful project for solving the world crisis from the perspective of political and social wisdom, which would establish a uniform political and social order in the whole world.  Spiritually blinded people will not only by unaware that this project is a cowardly trap, enticing it into the most degrading and merciless slavery, but on the contrary, will recognize it as a manifestation of scholarship and genius. Universal advertisement about the Antichrist as a brilliant thinker, new leader, and savior of mankind, will thunder over all nations in the shortest possible period of time.  In this period of his activity, the Antichrist will not use any force and will try to win men's trust and affection with his deceitful and hypocritical public mask of virtue.

"He will come in an image which will seduce everyone.  He will come as a humble, kind, hater of falsehood (as he will say about himself), rejecting idols, preferring piety and kindness, loving the poor, bearing extremely handsome features, constant, sweet to everyone, respecting especially the Jewish nation because they will be awaiting his coming...He will take sly measures to please everyone, will not accept gifts nor speak in anger, will not show an overcast countenance, but will entice the world with a decorous exterior until he is enthroned."  (St. Ephrem the Syrian)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2013, 11:40:42 AM »
Lady 10,

Just in case you didn't realize, I'm Jewish so I was making a statement of irony without the intentions of offending Christians.

In Judaism, Jesus is a fake messiah and if we believed in the same principles of "Christ" and "Anti-Christ", Jesus the fake messiah would be the Anti-Christ...(hence irony). 

But you guys have nothing to worry about since we don't believe in any tenants of Christian Bible. Therefore, your savior won't be the anti-savior.  Or better yet, if Judaism was the true religion, then anything from the Christian Bible would be nullified and therefore no worries of anti-Christs and simply just a world to come that includes righteous Jews and Gentiles.

Again, my intention is not to offend anyone here or to convert anyone and I know that the purpose of this post is not meant to convert Jews to Christianity.  So please, take what I have to say with a grain of salt. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone here and I love all of you all the same.

Just thought I would say something which I would consider funny..probably dug a deeper hole instead.

You are wrong, Jesus was not Antichrist, and the possible thing which can happen is the Antichrist coming to the Earth pretending to be Jesus Christ in order to deceive people. It is believed the hypocrisy of the Antichrist in this will reach the point that he, even in his relationship to Christians, will not oppose them, but will appear ready to be their benefactor.  He will try to imitate Christ in the external, showy side of his life.  The majority of Christians, not guided by the spiritual wisdom of the Church, but by worldly wisdom, will not see this deceit, unfortunately they will be recognizing the Antichrist as Christ who has come to earth a second time. 

"When you will hear that Christ has appeared on earth, know then that this is the Antichrist."  This answer is most precise.  "The world or mankind will not recognize the Antichrist, it will recognize him as Christ, it will proclaim him Christ..... (Righteous Zosima)

Of course, some resemblance of the Antichrist to Christ will only be external and in essence deceitful, for the whole life and all the deeds of the Antichrist will be an incensed and blasphemous revolt against Christ and His Church.  This false external resemblance to Christ will appear in the very birth of the Antichrist. 

Most likely the Antichrist will offer the most successful project for solving the world crisis from the perspective of political and social wisdom, which would establish a uniform political and social order in the whole world.  Spiritually blinded people will not only by unaware that this project is a cowardly trap, enticing it into the most degrading and merciless slavery, but on the contrary, will recognize it as a manifestation of scholarship and genius. Universal advertisement about the Antichrist as a brilliant thinker, new leader, and savior of mankind, will thunder over all nations in the shortest possible period of time.  In this period of his activity, the Antichrist will not use any force and will try to win men's trust and affection with his deceitful and hypocritical public mask of virtue.

"He will come in an image which will seduce everyone.  He will come as a humble, kind, hater of falsehood (as he will say about himself), rejecting idols, preferring piety and kindness, loving the poor, bearing extremely handsome features, constant, sweet to everyone, respecting especially the Jewish nation because they will be awaiting his coming...He will take sly measures to please everyone, will not accept gifts nor speak in anger, will not show an overcast countenance, but will entice the world with a decorous exterior until he is enthroned."  (St. Ephrem the Syrian)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 12:15:23 PM »
Don't want to push any buttons. But in Judaism, Jesus isn't the messiah. It would be ironic though that if Judaism believed in an anti Christ it could be Jesus. 

But Judaism doesn't believe in any of that, so you have nothing to worry about. Christ anti Christ makes no difference. We judge evil people and behavior as evil and righteous with righteous. There is really no such thing as the "most evil" because that would just diminish other evil.

This list makes a mockery of what Christians want an antichrist to be. You mean to tell me lady gaga was worse than hitler?  She's no angel, but come on!

I don't think anybody in the list meets the qualifications.

The only reason I think Lady Gaga comes up in these types of discussions is that she is very openly Luciferian. All her videos have related imagery in them and she often wears clothing that mimics Eliphas Levi's Baphomet drawing, etc. She also has a globalist mindset.

Her function as far as all this goes is to introduce these ideas to young people and prepare them for the powerful globalist agenda.

She's not the anti-Christ though. She like so many other modern entertainers are just tools to implant evil ideas and promote the occult to young people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »
The reason that many Christians are concerned that we are in the end times, and that the anti-Christ and false prophet are on the way, is that never before has their been such world-wide connectivity, never before have their been such powerful globalist organizations such as the UN, Secularism and the occult mindset gained so much prominence in Western societies in recent history, There have been so many politicians openly advocating for free trade areas like the European Union, North American Union, MEFTA, etc. At the same time you have radical environmentalists calling for depopulation of the human species to "make room for nature". And of course, the founding of Israel was a very important fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. Children in schools are now being told to "think globally" and be good "world citizens" and are also being told that patriotism is jingoism and is not a good thing. This is all talked about in prophecies. So yes we're very on edge.

I am very upset because there are a lot of people I love and care about that I'm afraid will fall for the deception. Not only on this board but among some of my other friends.

I have a few friends who dabble in the occult and I wish I could bring them out of such a false religion which is called an abomination in the Bible. They may end up taking the mark and then they won't be able to come out of it.

I worry about people like us, right wingers, being declared domestic terror threats and being taken off to prisons because we posted something "hateful", "racist", "Xenophobic", etc. because we don't want the USA to become a third world banana republic, or for Israel to be overrun by Africans, etc.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2013, 12:43:24 PM »
The reason that many Christians are concerned that we are in the end times, and that the anti-Christ and false prophet are on the way, is that never before has their been such world-wide connectivity, never before have their been such powerful globalist organizations such as the UN, Secularism and the occult mindset gained so much prominence in Western societies in recent history, There have been so many politicians openly advocating for free trade areas like the European Union, North American Union, MEFTA, etc. At the same time you have radical environmentalists calling for depopulation of the human species to "make room for nature". And of course, the founding of Israel was a very important fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. Children in schools are now being told to "think globally" and be good "world citizens" and are also being told that patriotism is jingoism and is not a good thing. This is all talked about in prophecies. So yes we're very on edge.

I am very upset because there are a lot of people I love and care about that I'm afraid will fall for the deception. Not only on this board but among some of my other friends.

I have a few friends who dabble in the occult and I wish I could bring them out of such a false religion which is called an abomination in the Bible. They may end up taking the mark and then they won't be able to come out of it.

I worry about people like us, right wingers, being declared domestic terror threats and being taken off to prisons because we posted something "hateful", "racist", "Xenophobic", etc. because we don't want the USA to become a third world banana republic, or for Israel to be overrun by Africans, etc.

I think that there is no doubt that we are entering dangerous times to come, but so was the time of Hitler and Stalin and the Dark Ages.  I'm not sure if this is really the end of times.  I'm certainly not going to wait for the end...Going to do all my best that it doesn't get worse and turns around.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2013, 12:47:13 PM »
I think that there is no doubt that we are entering dangerous times to come, but so was the time of Hitler and Stalin and the Dark Ages.  I'm not sure if this is really the end of times.  I'm certainly not going to wait for the end...Going to do all my best that it doesn't get worse and turns around.

I don't think that these prophecies can be completely avoided, but I'm all for slowing down the globalist agenda and trying to make life as pleasant as possible for as long as possible. Even if it's God's will to allow the world to go through some kind of harsh judgment, I think it's always meritorious to fight against evil people and their plans and to delay the agenda of evil people as long as possible.

I want the children growing up now to have a good world to live in. Not one ruled by evil people.

So this is why I fight here and other places.

I do think the end times are probably near, but I hope they can be put off as long as possible. Anybody who actually WANTS the bad things prophecied to occur quickly is crazy in my opinion.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2013, 01:04:30 PM »
While I am not a Christian... why wouldn't Achmadinijad or Morsi be on this list?  They are as evil as Hitler are... and with the same goals.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
While I am not a Christian... why wouldn't Achmadinijad or Morsi be on this list?  They are as evil as Hitler are... and with the same goals.

I think that the anti-Christ will be someone very likeable and charismatic. I wouldn't say that either of the men you mentioned really fit that mold.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2013, 04:32:55 PM »
Cutting it short, the muslamic Mahdi will be the muslamic False Prophet. And the muslamic version of the Christ (Isa) will be the antiChrist.

Historians will later come correctly to the conclusion that the Small Beast (666) was the spark and initiator of all these events.

G_d willing the Jewish Messiah will prevail over all of them and they all along with their armies and disciples will be obliterated forever. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2013, 04:34:28 PM »
This is still going on? I personally don't care because I don't believe there is such a thing as an anti-christ. First of all of course I don't believe in a christ because A) It's not a Hebrew word (its a greek word) B) It is from so-called prophecies which are not Jewish in origin. The Prophecy of Moshiach is clearly passed down from a Jewish prophet, and I believe with complete faith that Hashem will send the Moshiach in his appointed time. False messiahs and enemies of Israel have been history, and we have no need to fear them..

http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/48929482.html

We believe and affirm that the Messiah will come. One should not think he is detained. [Rather,] "If he should tarry, await him" (Habakkuk 2:3)

One is not to assign him a specific time of arrival, nor should one use Scripture to deduce when he is coming. For the Sages have said, "The souls of those who calculate the end will be shattered."

[One must also] believe that [the Messiah] will surpass all the kings who have ever ruled in terms of his grandeur, his greatness, and his honor. [Man should] exalt, love, and pray for him according to the prophecies prophesied about him by all the prophets from Moshe Rabbeinu to Malachi.

He who doubts or belittles [the Messiah's arrival] denies [the authority of the Torah, which explicitly promises his arrival] in the story of Bilaam and in Deuteronomy 30.

Included within this Principle is [the idea] that the king of Israel must come from the House of David and the seed of Solomon. Anyone who opposes this dynasty defies the Almighty and the words of His prophets.
-- Maimonides, 13 Principles of Faith

Jews should review Rambams Laws of Kings to learn the truth about Moshiach:

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/585541/jewish/Laws-of-Kings-and-their-Wars-and-King-Moshiach.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2013, 04:44:12 PM »
I am providing this for Jews who are interested in the the Jewish perspective of the Moshiach and what the prophets said concerning the arrival of the Messianic age:

Chapter 12 from Rambams Laws of Kings and Moshiach:

http://www.chabad.org/library/moshiach/article_cdo/aid/101744/jewish/Laws-Concerning-Kings-and-the-Messiah.htm

Chapter XII

1. One is not to presume that anything of the ways of the world will be set aside in the Messianic era, or that there will be any innovation in the order of creation; rather, the world will continue according to its norms.33

As for that which is said in Isaiah, that “the wolf will dwell with the sheep and the leopard will lie down with the kid” 34 this is an allegory and metaphor. It means that Israel shall dwell securely alongside the wicked heathens who are likened to wolves and leopards, as it is said “a wolf from the plains ravages, a leopard lies in wait over their cities.”35 [In the Messianic era] all will return to the true religion and will neither steal nor destroy, but consume that which is permitted, in repose alongside Israel, as it is said, “the lion will eat straw like the ox.”36 All other such expressions are also allegories, and in the era of the Messianic King everyone will come to know what the allegory is about and what allusions are indicated.37

2. The sages said: “There is no difference between the present age and the Messianic era but [delivery from] subjection to foreign powers.”38

From the plain sense of the words of the prophets it is apparent that in the beginning of the Messianic era will occur the war of Gog and Magog;39 and that prior to the war of Gog and Magog a prophet will arise to correct Israel and to prepare their hearts, as it is said, “Behold, I am sending you the prophet Elijah [before the coming of the great and awesome day of G-d].”40 He will not come to declare the pure impure or the impure pure, nor to disqualify people presumed to be of legitimate lineage or to legitimize those presumed to be of disqualified lineage;41 but to establish peace in the world, as it is said, “He will turn the heart of the fathers to the children…”42

Some sages say that Elijah will come before the coming of Mashiach.43

All these and similar matters, however, man will not know how they will occur until they come to pass; for in the [statements of the] prophets these are undefined matters, and the sages, too, do not have a clear tradition on these subjects except for the [apparent] implications of the Scriptural verses. That is why they have differences of opinion in these matters. In any case, neither the sequence of these events nor their details are fundamental to the faith.

A person should not involve himself with the homiletical statements or protract on the Midrashim speaking of these or similar matters, nor is one to consider them fundamental; for they do not lead to either fear or love [of G-d].44

Likewise, one is not to calculate “ends” [dates of the Messianic redemption]. The sages said, “May the spirit expire of those who calculate the ‘ends.’ ”45 Rather, one is to await [the redemption] and believe the principle of this matter as we have explained.

3. In the era of the Messianic King, when his kingdom will be established and all of Israel will gather around him, all of them will have their pedigree determined by him,46 by means of the Holy Spirit that will rest upon him, as it is said, “He will sit as a refiner and purifier.”47 First he will purify the descendants of Levi,48 saying “This one is a legitimate Kohen (priest), and this one is a legitimate Levite,” while diverting those of improper lineage to the [rank of] Israelites.49 Thus it is said, “The governor [Nechemiah] said to them… until there will rise a Kohen with the Urim and Tumim;”50 from this you can infer that the determination of presumed pedigree and the public declaration of lineage is by means of the Holy Spirit.51

As for the Israelites, he will only determine their tribal lineage, that is, he will inform that “this one is of such-and-such a tribe and that one is of such-and-such a tribe.”52 He will not pronounce on those presumed to be of legitimate ancestry that “this one is a mamzer and that one is a ‘slave’;”53 for the law stipulates that once a family is intermixed [with the Jewish community at large] it remains intermixed.54

4. The sages and the prophets did not long for the Messianic era so that they may rule over the whole world or dominate the heathens, nor to be exalted by the nations, nor in order that they may eat, drink and be merry; but only to be free [for involvement] with the Torah and its wisdom, without anyone to oppress and disturb them, so that they may merit the life of the World-to-Come, as we explained in Hilchot Teshuvah.55

5. In that era there will be neither famine56 nor war,57 neither envy nor strife,58 because good will emanate in abundance and all delightful things will be accessible as dust.59 The one preoccupation of the entire world will be solely to know G-d. The Israelites, therefore, will be great sages and know the hidden matters,60 and they will attain knowledge of their Creator to the extent of human capacity, as it is said: “The earth shall be full with the knowledge of G-d as the waters cover the sea!”61
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2013, 04:49:22 PM »
Entertainers like Beyonce, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swfit, Katy Perry, etc. are putting these kinds of Satanic symbols out in the public to get people accustomed to them and to put this kind of thing as being acceptable.

Some Churches say the number 666 it is just a number, like all the other numbers that have been created by God, the evil part is not the number itself, but the end to which it is used. You are right when you say these entertainers are using these symbols to make them acceptable. They want people to willingly and consciously accept them, so they are trying to present it as something common, which is scary.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2013, 04:57:59 PM »
I don't think Ahmadinejad or Morsi will be worshipped by the entire earth, so I rule them out.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2013, 04:59:37 PM »
Some Churches say the number 666 it is just a number, like all the other numbers that have been created by God, the evil part is not the number itself, but the end to which it is used. You are right when you say these entertainers are using these symbols to make them acceptable. They want people to willingly and consciously accept them, so they are trying to present it as something common, which is scary.

Yes, numbers are not evil.... And according to Jewish belief 666 is representative of limitation to the mundane (6 is a number which relates to nature, 7 represents rest/completion, and 8 represents the supernatural [beyond nature]).

http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/277/Q1/

Dear Rabbi,

Could you tell us more about the kabalistic meaning of 666? I live in a community with a large conservative Christian presence. Recently there was a big uproar over a supermarket's ad campaign because they believed the numbers 666 were hidden within. Thank you.

Dear Professor Bar-Lev and M. Brinn,

Oh, I can't tell you the answer to your question....It's a mystical secret!

Just kidding. Sort of. The truth is that the key to mystical secrets are not in any book, they're in your heart. Even if someone "reveals" a "kabbalistic secret," it remains a secret as long as you are not able to understand it. (So have no fear: The secrets of Kabbala are perfectly safe with Madonna.) But I will explain as much as I know on the subject:

The number 666 has significance as the numerical value of the Hebrew verse: "Ata yigdal na koach Ado-nai -- Now, I pray, let the Power of my Lord be great." (Numbers 14:17). This was Moshe's prayer invoking Divine Mercy on behalf of the Jewish People.

"Mosad Hayesod" cites the Vilna Gaon's commentary on the Zohar that "the number 666 contains hidden within it exalted and lofty messianic potential." No other explanation is offered there.

We do know that the number six represents the physical world. The Torah describes the creation of the universe as a six part, six day, process. Our ancient sources describe the universe as emanating in six directions -- north, south, east, west, up, down -- from a central point. All physical space and all physical objects have these six dimensions.

666 is six repeated three times. Repeating a concept three times represents the affirmation and strength of that concept. The number 666 could thus represent the strength and perfection of the physical world, which Judaism teaches will occur in the messianic era, when the physical world will reach its ultimate purpose, to be a vehicle through which the created experience the Creator.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2013, 05:06:19 PM »
This is still going on? I personally don't care because I don't believe there is such a thing as an anti-christ. First of all of course I don't believe in a christ

You obviously have a problem with the topic that WFTMPTC had started. That is your problem. Of course we know you don't believe in Christ and therefore you can not believe in Antichrist either. WFTMPTC did't name this topic "Jewish JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist", but he specifically addressed this topic to Christian JTFers because we believe in Christ and we think Antichrist will appear. The purpose of this topic is not to provoke Jewish JTFers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2013, 05:07:55 PM »
Many numbers which are seen as 'evil' by others are actually seen as good by the Jewish religion.

Most noticeable is the number 13. To many the number 13 is an ominous and 'unlucky' numbers.

But in Judaism 13 is a very holy and special numbers.

13 is the gematria (numerical value) of the word Echad (One). We say the word Echad in the Shema prayer when we acknowledge the ONENESS of Hashem.

13 is the number of attributes of Mercy which Hashem has, which he taught to Moses when the people had sinned with the Golden Calf when he was forgiving the people, and we recite these 13 attributes as a central part of our High Holiday services (Rosh Hashana - Yom Kippur).

13 is the number of articles of faith which Rambam enumerated and are held by most Orthodox Jews as the cornerstone of Jewish faith.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2013, 05:09:36 PM »
You obviously have a problem with the topic that WFTMPTC had started. That is your problem. Of course we know you don't believe in Christ and therefore you can not believe in Antichrist either. WFTMPTC did't name this topic "Jewish JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist", but he specifically addressed this topic to Christian JTFers because we believe in Christ and we think Antichrist will appear. The purpose of this topic is not to provoke Jewish JTFers.

I am not provoked. I realize that this is what you believe. And as always I have no problem with what others believe. But I suspect that there are Jews who are reading this thread too, so I would like to provide information which explains why Jews believe otherwise. Of course I do not intend to diminish what it is you all believe.

But I really don't understand the point of trying to figure out 'who the antichrist' is going to be.... Do you get a prize for choosing correctly? Can you avert the supposed prophecy you believe in? If Hashem says it is going to happen, it will happen with or without your acknowledgement.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2013, 05:11:28 PM »
I think Rand Paul is the most likely AC candidate after listening to Chaim, but check this out:

http://7-thirteen.tumblr.com/post/4275405522/why-lady-gaga-is-the-anti-christ

It is rather tongue-in-cheek, but worth a scan nonetheless.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2013, 05:19:12 PM »
I think that the anti-Christ will be someone very likeable and charismatic. I wouldn't say that either of the men you mentioned really fit that mold.

I don't know what all Churches teach, but from what I've learnd I know the whole life and activity of Antichrist will be connected in one way or another to satan, to whom he will be in conscious and voluntary submission. Antichrist will be close to the devil as no other person in the history of the world. He will be a real instrument of satan. In turn, the false prophet, who is called in the Scriptures the second beast, will be Antichrist's closest ally. Through Antichrist, satan will give enormous power and authority to the false prophet, who will act with all the authority of the first beast, and will compel all the earth and all those living upon the earth to bow down before him.

From the second verse of the nineteenth chapter of the Book of Revelation, believers can conclude that it is precisely thanks to the false prophet that many people will accept the mark of the beast. However, three and a half years later the reign of lawlessness will come to an end, for the Lord Jesus Christ will appear in glory and overwhelm all the enemies of God. And the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever......

That is correct what you say, Antichrist will be very likable and charismatic. That would be his tactic.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2013, 05:29:50 PM »
I don't think Ahmadinejad or Morsi will be worshipped by the entire earth, so I rule them out.

True, Ahmadinejad will certainly not be the Antichrist because he can not make people worship him and he has no charisma as Antichrist will use to deceive people. However the "evil eye" concept's description should have Ahmadinejad's picture next to it. He would make a perfect example.   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »
True, Ahmadinejad will certainly not be the Antichrist because he can not make people worship him and he has no charisma as Antichrist will use to deceive people. However the "evil eye" concept's description should have Ahmadinejad's picture next to it. He would make a perfect example.

What does the evil eye have to do with this? In Judaism the 'evil eye' is a form of jealousy...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2013, 05:35:26 PM »
I don't know what all Churches teach, but from what I've learnd I know the whole life and activity of Antichrist will be connected in one way or another to satan, to whom he will be in conscious and voluntary submission. Antichrist will be close to the devil as no other person in the history of the world. He will be a real instrument of satan. In turn, the false prophet, who is called in the Scriptures the second beast, will be Antichrist's closest ally. Through Antichrist, satan will give enormous power and authority to the false prophet, who will act with all the authority of the first beast, and will compel all the earth and all those living upon the earth to bow down before him.

From the second verse of the nineteenth chapter of the Book of Revelation, believers can conclude that it is precisely thanks to the false prophet that many people will accept the mark of the beast. However, three and a half years later the reign of lawlessness will come to an end, for the Lord Jesus Christ will appear in glory and overwhelm all the enemies of God. And the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever......

That is correct what you say, Antichrist will be very likable and charismatic. That would be his tactic.

Now you are nearest to this particular set of revelations. Congrats....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2013, 05:47:20 PM »
What does the evil eye have to do with this? In Judaism the 'evil eye' is a form of jealousy...

Yes, it is a form of envy, but we interpert the "evil eye" as the demonic possession of individuals and even of objects. In the past it has been accepted by the O. Church, in exorcising satanic powers in the case of the evil eye (vaskania), and in exorcising the devil in the case of a possessed person. "Vaskania"-evil eye as we call it is simply a phenomenon that was accepted by primitive people as fact but it stayed around as a myth even nowdays (that certain people have such powerful feelings of jealousy and envy, that when they looked on some beautiful object or individual it brought destruction). In this case I used that concept on Ahmadinejad because he has an evil look, an evil stare. It was a metaphor because he kind of looks devilish.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2013, 05:49:44 PM »
Now you are nearest to this particular set of revelations. Congrats....

Or just confusing with my posts.....

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2013, 05:53:46 PM »
"for the Lord Jesus Christ will appear in glory and overwhelm all the enemies of God. And the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever......"

>>

For the Jewish Messiah will appear in glory and overwhelm all the enemies of G_d. And the devil the Red Dragon will be chained and cast into the lake of fire and brimstone for thousand years, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever......

After thousand years, the Red Dragon will be released again for some time.