Poll

Which of these do you think is the best Antichrist candidate at the moment?

George Soros
3 (16.7%)
Hu Jintao
0 (0%)
BHO
6 (33.3%)
Gabrielle Giffords
0 (0%)
Dyke Doomberg
0 (0%)
Muzz Muzzie
2 (11.1%)
"Lady" Gaga
0 (0%)
Rand Paul
4 (22.2%)
Other (please list and explain your reasoning)
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?  (Read 20543 times)

Offline nikmatdam2

• New JTFer
Re: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2013, 04:15:14 PM »
The "antichrist" is actually G-d Himself.  Obviously Hashem is anti-Christ, because Jesus has been boiling in [censored] since he died.  (Gittin 57a)  If Hashem wasn't anti-Christ Jesus wouldn't still be boiling in [censored] right now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2013, 04:17:25 PM »
The "antichrist" is actually G-d Himself.  Obviously Hashem is anti-Christ, because Jesus has been boiling in [censored] since he died.  (Gittin 57a)  If Hashem wasn't anti-Christ Jesus wouldn't still be boiling in [censored] right now.

Why do you persist in making such statements. We are not seeking to provoke anyone, and your statements in an open forum are very provoking. I don't fully believe that this is what the Talmud meant in the section you refer to. Regardless it is not helpful to interpret this as such on JTF and it will most likely get you banned again.

Nikmatdam... You are a persistent fellow... You were trolling this forum when I first joined...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nikmatdam2

• New JTFer
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2013, 04:21:07 PM »
Why do you persist in making such statements. We are not seeking to provoke anyone, and your statements in an open forum are very provoking. I don't fully believe that this is what the Talmud meant in the section you refer to. Regardless it is not helpful to interpret this as such on JTF and it will most likely get you banned again.

Nikmatdam... You are a persistent fellow... You were trolling this forum when I first joined...

As a Lubavitcher, you are nothing but a Christian yourself.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2013, 04:38:39 PM »
As a Lubavitcher, you are nothing but a Christian yourself.

I am not a 'Lubavitcher'... I am a Jew who is involved with Chabad... But that aside, your sentiment is retarded..

You are no Jew, you are a fool...

You are a troll on JTF and that is all you will ever be... Now go crawl back under the rock you came from..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2013, 06:13:24 PM »
Of course Jesus is currently boiling in [censored].  (Gittin 57a)

Did you introduce yourself?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2013, 09:22:12 PM »
Sally613=nikmatdam2=same copy paste avigdor miller person

Do not acknowledge him. Just let us moderators know when he comes in posting.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2013, 10:24:54 PM »
Judaism doesn't believe in 'fallen angels' or any of that foolishness.

Indeed. If people look at the morning star of the "dawn" that was quoted in the Bible, it is actually referring to King Nebuchadnezzar not the so called "Lucifer" as some people later said.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2013, 10:27:24 PM »
Indeed. If people look at the morning star of the "dawn" that was quoted in the Bible, it is actually referring to King Nebuchadnezzar not the so called "Lucifer" as some people later said.

Indeed IsraeliHeart, you once again demonstrate excellent knowledge of Jewish sources...

Here is what you stated explained by a Rabbi at JewishAnswers:

http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-category/jewish-texts/the-prophets-and-writings/?p=3649

Gap Theory and Lucifer

Question: Does the 974 generations of man before creation (or remaking of earth) add any validity to the gap theory of creation? The theory that Lucifer was cast out of heaven onto the earth and G-d then destroyed the earth due to the corruption and millions or billions of years past between Genesis 1:1 and verse two and the remaking of earth and creation of man.

Answer: The idea of 974 generations before Adam is figurative and speculative. It is based on a thousand generations from the beginning to Moses. We know there were 26 generations from Adam to Moses and subtracting 26 from 1000 leaves 974 pre-generations.

There is no proper Scriptural support for this that I have ever seen. Understand that many things in Scripture are not literal but meant to convey a variety of messages via language arts, such as euphemism, analogy, and so forth.

If G-d wanted us to know the age of the world with certainty, he would have told us. Were the first few days 24-hour days, or billion-year days? The only thing I know for sure is that scientists make a lot of mistakes for a variety of reasons that I won’t go into here.

The gap theory, like evolutions punctuated equilibrium, is a man-made creation to invent a way things happened without biting the bullet and saying, “we don’t know.”

You mention Lucifer. You won’t find him anywhere in G-d’s Hebrew Scriptures, the name is not there. It too is a man-made invention based on Isaiah 14:12. In that Verse we read about a morning star “Hailail.” People woke up some mornings and saw all the stars had gone away except one, and the legend of the fallen angel Lucifer grew up from the one.

In actuality, Hailail was not a star at all, but the planet Venus, which sometimes remains visible in the morning hours. There is no fallen angel there and the idea of Lucifer stemming from this Verse is false. The Scriptural subject of Hailail is metaphorical and has to do with the fall of Babylon…again, not an angel – “Nebuchadnezzar, you were a bright star in the world, and see how you have fallen”

Regards,
Eliahu Levenson

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2013, 10:45:42 PM »
Book of Job.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2013, 10:47:32 PM »
Nikmatdam did not make trolling posts like these. He posted about his crazy conspiracy theories. This is Ralph, Homo, Jr. or Anus-T.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2013, 11:04:31 PM »
Orthodox caste Hinduism places emphasis on the performance of duties associated with one's class and stage of life. These are formulated in ancient sacred codes of behavior, especially in a series of law books called the Dharma Shastras. The most ancient and authoritative of these texts is the Manu Smriti, or Code of Manu. In the practice of duty-dharma, as it is called-is the heart of of orthodox Hinduism, and, it is believed, will lead to a happy and moral life. Some also would see the fulfilling of dharma as leading to moksha, or liberation. In the Vedas, the word dharma stood for and eternally fixed moral law that underlines the universe. In the later law books, dharma came to rever specifically to the duties and obligations of social life. In the Code of Manu, for example, these duties are elaborately formulated in terms of two social patters,: duties of the four classes, or castes (varnas), and the duties of four stages (ashramas) of life. Hinduism looks on social life as a complex and fragile organism. And so, Hinduism teaches that the functions of four classes-the Brahmans (priests), Kshatriyas (warriors), Vaishyas (farmers and producers), and Shudras (laborers)-is essential to the perfect ordering of society.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2013, 11:17:00 PM »
One should not, it is written, impose usury on loans to the poor since all debts were to be canceled (Deuteronomy 15:1-2).
By the end of the first century C.E., the written books of the Torah were canonized and became the Hebrew Bible as we know it today....
New interpretations, explanations, and commentaries on the Torah of Moses were required. An example of the need for such interpretation is the relief of debts referred earlier. In the first century C.E. Jewish commercial life life in Palestine was expanding. The command regarding the relief of debts understandably aroused great uncertainty concerning commercial transactions. Therefore, a rule was enacted by a famous rabbi named Hillel, allowing for a declaration, made before a court of law by a creditor, guaranteeing the the loan in question would no be relieved under the terms of the seventh-year law. 

Not knowing Judaism so well, I read this and ask my self how was one man able to change what God required of Jews?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2013, 01:14:57 AM »
Indeed IsraeliHeart, you once again demonstrate excellent knowledge of Jewish sources...

Here is what you stated explained by a Rabbi at JewishAnswers:

Thank you so much for including the explanation. A great read! Very informative.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2013, 08:17:02 PM »
Starts small becomes successful at whatever he does.
Arrogant and boastful, sardonic
Will cause astounding devesdation
Good orator, persuasive
Will become strong, but not by his own power.
Come from a military and economic world power
Stern faced King
Master of Intrigue and deception, will be called the Messiah
Will be a king different from those who preceeded him.  (Will not look like other presidents.)
Known as a rebel or renegade..The Lawless one
Will be seen standing in a holy place
Will be called the One
Will have a wounded head and heal from it
Will attack Christians and Jews with ferocity
Changes Times and Laws with the help of his allies or disciples.
Connect these traits to the right person mentioned in the list.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2013, 08:22:40 PM »
May I add, Beelzebub is the Lord of the flies..Who have we seen with flies on their face, the flies are attracted in a big way.    Isaiah 14:12-19   I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.  Luke 10: 18  Beheld Satan as lightning that falls from heaven.  Daniel 7:25..will change times and laws.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2013, 09:31:33 PM »
Wait a minute. Wouldn't that be the darkest irony if America's republic was not destroyed by war, but by people too stupid to do anything but follow the president, people who wanted to be politically correct, and people who liked him? That is rich. You guys are so screwed.
That IS the plan, rocket scientist!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2013, 09:42:24 PM »
Not knowing Judaism so well, I read this and ask my self how was one man able to change what God required of Jews?
Serb, what is your point with all this Essene stuff, the Church is far from these theories today, and they do everything they can not to let people know about them...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2013, 04:38:51 AM »
With the selection/election of pope Peter Roman, such revelation like things have got a quantum jump especially on the western front.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2013, 05:22:16 AM »
With the selection/election of pope Peter Roman, such revelation like things have got a quantum jump especially on the western front.
Have mercy :::D It seems people outside the Roman Catholic church give the pope more importance than his actual followers do. :laugh:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2013, 08:10:02 AM »
Have mercy :::D It seems people outside the Roman Catholic church give the pope more importance than his actual followers do. :laugh:

You are correct but they are the muslamics who are going to take the full advantage of the scary situation with their demands and the neighbors of muslamics will be in peril. Papacy shall not become pro-muslamic at this juncture or any other, that is the concern.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2013, 09:04:50 AM »

Well we do know one thing CJD. Eventually the Beast and False Prophet will come. That's in Christian prophecy. We may not know who they will be or when they will appear but we know they will, so I think it's a good idea to be wary of such things and to be careful.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2013, 11:18:03 AM »
Judaism doesn't believe in 'fallen angels' or any of that foolishness. Satan is an angel who was created with a purpose. As opposed to what Lady 10 posted about her churches position I would like to clarify that the Jewish belief is that angels do not have 'free will' in the way we understand it.

I said I will not respond on this thread no longer but somehow I missed out what you wrote here muman so I need to reply once again. And I apologize in advance to WFTMPTC, just in case this thread becomes moved or locked.

Why are you calling other people's beliefs a "FOOLISHNESS", there are people who believe in the concept of fallen angels, so are they "fools" for those beliefs? How do you call a person who believes in a supposed "foolishness"? So if you personally don't believe in those things, it becomes a "foolishness"? Malapert and contumelious to say those things, at least.

Second, I don't care will you oppose to my Orthodox Church's position. I am not here to "oppose" to Synagogues, 112 asked a question, I simply provided some sources as a response to his question, nothing more, nothing less.  The purpose was not to "oppose" but to answer a simple question which was addressed to Christians only. Down with all your conspiracy theories and down with your false claim that some people on JTF want to "assimilate" and "convert" the Jewish people....... Nobody here wants to do that, such claims are full of groundlessness and nothing more.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2013, 12:56:39 PM »
Well we do know one thing CJD. Eventually the Beast and False Prophet will come. That's in Christian prophecy. We may not know who they will be or when they will appear but we know they will, so I think it's a good idea to be wary of such things and to be careful.

As I think that they have already arrived and have full potentials reserved with them, so the only consolation is the silver lining in the skies which indicates the advent of the Jewish M. Then after only, the smoke will be cleared. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2013, 01:07:55 PM »
I said I will not respond on this thread no longer but somehow I missed out what you wrote here muman so I need to reply once again. And I apologize in advance to WFTMPTC, just in case this thread becomes moved or locked.

Why are you calling other people's beliefs a "FOOLISHNESS", there are people who believe in the concept of fallen angels, so are they "fools" for those beliefs? How do you call a person who believes in a supposed "foolishness"? So if you personally don't believe in those things, it becomes a "foolishness"? Malapert and contumelious to say those things, at least.

Second, I don't care will you oppose to my Orthodox Church's position. I am not here to "oppose" to Synagogues, 112 asked a question, I simply provided some sources as a response to his question, nothing more, nothing less.  The purpose was not to "oppose" but to answer a simple question which was addressed to Christians only. Down with all your conspiracy theories and down with your false claim that some people on JTF want to "assimilate" and "convert" the Jewish people....... Nobody here wants to do that, such claims are full of groundlessness and nothing more.
What conspiracy theory

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2013, 02:31:58 PM »
Maitreya Buddha will be the anti-Christ