Author Topic: Free Yigal Amir, Ami Popper and all Jewish political prisoners (new video)  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

In this Hebrew video, we note that successive Israeli governments have freed thousands of Muslim Nazi terrorist mass murderers. But Jews who are in prison for trying to save the Jewish people (if one agrees with their actions or not is irrelevant, their intention was to save Jewish lives) are forced to remain locked up forever solely because they are Jews. If they were Arab Muslim Nazis, they would have been released many years ago. This is worst type of anti-Semitic discrimination and persecution. These Jewish political prisoners should all be freed immediately.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
If an Arab killed Rabin, would they let him go? The Leftists idolize Rabin so I doubt anyone would ever free his assassin, regardless of the religion of the assassin. They freed Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane's assassin and I think maybe Rechavam Ze'evi's but as we know, the courts are controlled by Leftists, so they got away with releasing them but I doubt they would have freed the assassin of a Leftist idol, especially the Prime Minister.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Popper was given a reduced sentence, furloughs and a woman married him and had children with him.  He responded to this good fortune during one of the furloughs by driving without a license, into oncoming traffic causing an accident that killed his wife (and iirc) one of his children.  He just does not grab my sympathy.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Popper was given a reduced sentence, furloughs and a woman married him and had children with him.  He responded to this good fortune during one of the furloughs by driving without a license, into oncoming traffic causing an accident that killed his wife (and iirc) one of his children.  He just does not grab my sympathy.

Obviously that was an accident unless you believe the insane leftist propaganda spread about it to smear Popper's name and the name of his family.

Although it is possible the arabs TARGETED HIM in vehicular homocide as they have been known to magically lose control of cars and slam into oncoming traffic that happens to be key settlement figures and rabbis.

Either way, of what relevance is it that he was without license?   Does that mean being in prison causes a person to forget how to drive?   Laughable.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Obviously that was an accident unless you believe the insane leftist propaganda spread about it to smear Popper's name and the name of his family.

Although it is possible the arabs TARGETED HIM in vehicular homocide as they have been known to magically lose control of cars and slam into oncoming traffic that happens to be key settlement figures and rabbis.

Either way, of what relevance is it that he was without license?   Does that mean being in prison causes a person to forget how to drive?   Laughable.

Nobody ever said it was not an accident.  Driving without a license is okay?  It tells me that he is much more of a common criminal than a hero we should be tying our reputations to.  He was the one in the oncoming traffic lane.  A decent person with respect for the law does not drive without a license let alone drive recklessly without a license with his family in the car.  Let's also not forget that when he was first arrested he claimed that he murdered the Arabs because he was despondent over his girlfriend dumping him.  Later he changed his story to rage over being raped by Arabs.  I just don't see why anyone would consider him a hero. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nobody ever said it was not an accident.  Driving without a license is okay?  It tells me that he is much more of a common criminal than a hero we should be tying our reputations to.  He was the one in the oncoming traffic lane.  A decent person with respect for the law does not drive without a license let alone drive recklessly without a license with his family in the car.  Let's also not forget that when he was first arrested he claimed that he murdered the Arabs because he was despondent over his girlfriend dumping him.  Later he changed his story to rage over being raped by Arabs.  I just don't see why anyone would consider him a hero.

I have no idea why he chose to slay the enemy, nor do I care.   

Could it be that the reason he had no license is because he wasn't allowed to have one after his experience of hurting arabs and then spending time in jail for it?   I just don't get the relevance of his having a license or not.  It didn't make the accident any more or less likely.   

And when you assume he drove recklessly, you are assuming the worst about him.   How do you know he drove recklessly?  Because the media said so?   

You say nobody said it wasn't an accident but at the same time you assume he purposely drove recklessly with his family in the car - you are contradicting yourself.   In the same way, your initial comment did the same thing.  You blamed him for crashing during a furlough and getting his family killed, but then you act shocked when I interpret that you are suggesting it wasn't an accident. 
And I have met people who believe stupid things about this matter.  He has been made into a villain.  And for obvious reasons.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I have no idea why he chose to slay the enemy, nor do I care.   

Could it be that the reason he had no license is because he wasn't allowed to have one after his experience of hurting arabs and then spending time in jail for it?   I just don't get the relevance of his having a license or not.  It didn't make the accident any more or less likely.   

So if an illegal alien in the USA drives withoiut a license, it is okay since it is hard to get a driver's license as an illegal?  Aren't people supposed to respect the law?

And when you assume he drove recklessly, you are assuming the worst about him.   How do you know he drove recklessly?  Because the media said so?   
From every report I have read, his car was in the oncoming traffic lane when the crash occurred.  If you have evidence that it is not so I would like to see it.

You say nobody said it wasn't an accident but at the same time you assume he purposely drove recklessly with his family in the car - you are contradicting yourself.   In the same way, your initial comment did the same thing.  You blamed him for crashing during a furlough and getting his family killed, but then you act shocked when I interpret that you are suggesting it wasn't an accident. 
People who drive recklessly do not intend to cause crashes, they just are inconsiderate in risking the lives of other people.  That is not a hero, that is a selfish uncaring person.

And I have met people who believe stupid things about this matter.  He has been made into a villain.  And for obvious reasons.

When you are a mass murderer and a person who got his own family members killed through reckless driving, you tend to not be admiresd.