Author Topic: United States Defense League  (Read 780 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
United States Defense League
« on: March 11, 2013, 09:09:57 AM »
http://www.usdl.info/

Do you people know about the USDL? Are there any people on this forum supporting this great organisation? I think they doing a great job, as a realy young organisation of Patriots that stand up against Islam and take this to the streets.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: United States Defense League
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 09:57:54 AM »
Just saw this on the contact us section:

This is the Official USDL Website. This site is fully supported by the English Defence League and is the only affiliated USDL

Wasn't it the EDL which ousted our own Roberta Moore?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 02:05:46 PM »

This is the Official USDL Website. This site is fully supported by the English Defence League and is the only affiliated USDL

They didn't oust her, she left. She said that she still supports the EDL tho...
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 02:21:13 PM »

Yes i believe she left. Every organisation isnt the other. I don't just support one organisation, because they don't agree with the other organisation. I think the EDL and USDL doing a realy good job. They organize the demonstrations, are true patriots, and are fully against racism, so everyone is welcome, doesnt matter where you from.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
The EDL has failed to get rid of the nazis inside, the most notorious one being hel gower who has the support of tommy and kevin.
Just recently in a bus to the manchester demo a known Israel supporter got harrassed and attacked by nazis.

They did indeed oust Roberta and eventhough most will probably agree with most of JTF's standpoints, for reasons of political correctness they renounce JTF completely and insist it is a terrorist organization.

There are good people supporting the EDL because they don't have anything else to pick.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 03:34:15 PM »
It looks great.  If there is every anything like this that comes to America...  I would prefer that Geert, Pipes, Gellar, etc are all involved...

Otherwise... it will never have any clout to it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
Well it's worth a shot if someone can get Chaim and the USJDL leader together.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 08:39:07 PM »
The EDL has failed to get rid of the nazis inside, the most notorious one being hel gower who has the support of tommy and kevin.
Just recently in a bus to the manchester demo a known Israel supporter got harrassed and attacked by nazis.

They did indeed oust Roberta and eventhough most will probably agree with most of JTF's standpoints, for reasons of political correctness they renounce JTF completely and insist it is a terrorist organization.

There are good people supporting the EDL because they don't have anything else to pick.
I think it had to do with which division. The East Anglian division is a realy big division with not one singel nazi. I know this people for a while. I know there are some nazis to at the demo's. They realy have to ban every singel one of them. I never saw any kind of racism in the 5 times ive been there. Not against blacks, not against Jews. I think i dont know the Jewish lad on the bus, but i hope the local leaders will do something about it.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 08:41:16 PM »
By the way. I know the people behind the USDL and they have Jewish supporters and are realy big supporters of Israel.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 08:48:23 PM »
I think it had to do with which division. The East Anglian division is a realy big division with not one singel nazi. I know this people for a while. I know there are some nazis to at the demo's. They realy have to ban every singel one of them. I never saw any kind of racism in the 5 times ive been there. Not against blacks, not against Jews. I think i dont know the Jewish lad on the bus, but i hope the local leaders will do something about it.
Moore was in the EDL...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 09:00:57 PM »
Well it's worth a shot if someone can get Chaim and the USJDL leader together.
Was that a joke?

If they're not Nazi, I do think it is a good idea!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.