Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton the lesser of the evils vs. Rand Paul?  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is Hillary Clinton the lesser of the evils vs. Rand Paul?
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:51:58 PM »
If those 2 were the candidates in 2016, JTF wouldn't vote for Rand Paul. Would Hillary Clinton be the lesser of the evils or should the election be boycotted? 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Is Hillary Clinton the lesser of the evils vs. Rand Paul?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 03:17:48 PM »
Just based upon how evil they are.... Hillary is more evil.... however... Rand... being a leftist Republican... and a complete moron... would damage us more...

Similar to the fake rightists in Israel... they are more damaging in the long run to Israel.

But this will never happen... Rand has zero speaking abilities...  whenever he speaks... he sounds like a buffoon.

If you are worried about damaging leftist Republicans that realistically would win.... Chris Christie is FAR more of a threat.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 03:20:03 PM »
A photo of the pig who would be the nail in the coffin of our country.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 03:53:20 PM »
We need to somehow take back control of who gets nominated from whoever currently has it. The pool to supposedly "choose" from seems to get worse every cycle.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 04:51:02 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                           :fist:

hitler; Yimach Shemo or goebbels, either way, in this case,who can really say if one is truly better or worse than
 the other? The lesser of the evils is still evil!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 07:23:34 PM »
It's early, but 2016 is looking pretty bad right now.   Hillary, Rand Paul, Chris Krispy Kreme, Jeb Bush....!?   What a motley crew. Will one righteous person step forward?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 04:03:47 PM »
With Rand Paul, Chris Christie, Hillary Clinton etc all running. 2016 doesn't seem like a very good year for us.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 09:15:31 PM »
I would be sitting out that choice.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 01:06:04 AM »
If it were Obama vs. Rand Paul, I wouldn't vote for President or I would pick a write in or a third party protest vote.

There's no difference between the clan with the tan and the clan without the tan.

But Hillary Clinton is just your ordinary Leftits, now a clan type politician.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 03:44:06 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 02:45:37 AM »
I don't even want to think about this nightmare. Maybe Rand would be a bit worse because most Republicans will loyally fall behind their party.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 02:49:47 AM »
Perhaps Rand could be pressured to nominate pro-life supreme court justices. If there's that possibility then I don't see how I could let Hillary win even in that nightmare scenario with Rand being more to the left than Obama on most issues.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 03:46:45 AM »
I though Rand Paul is a Liberatarian who supporst abortion, legalizing drugs, and low taxes, basically letting people do whatever they want with no moral values and minimal government intervention. Low taxes are the only thing they support that JTF agrees with.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 03:53:38 AM »
Honestly, I think the republicans will go for Rubio as a nominee. He's their hope for a new image of a multi-ethnic party. I think Republicans are already a mix of every race and ethnicity but the Dems and liberals always accuse the GOP of being all white racists. That is not true but the GOP is interested in changing their image to the media and public. They are tired of the "old white man" stereotype.
Rubio may be their choice. And yes I think it's very possible that Hitlary will run. So....I think it may be Hillary vs. Rubio. Hillary is a democratic powerhouse. Someone that the liberal, lgtb, welfare, union, left winged people will champion. It may be a difficult run against her. Who then is, an equivalent GOP powehouse besides her? Whoever that is, needs to be in the spotlight now.

Whatever happens...please may Newt Gingrich not run anymore. And no more Ron Paul.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 05:45:42 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 06:00:31 AM »
Honestly, I think the republicans will go for Rubio as a nominee. He's their hope for a new image of a multi-ethnic party. I think Republicans are already a mix of every race and ethnicity but the Dems and liberals always accuse the GOP of being all white racists. That is not true but the GOP is interested in changing their image to the media and public.
Rubio may be their choice. And yes I think it's very possible that Hitlary will run. So....I think it may be Hillary vs. Rubio. Hillary is a democratic powerhouse. Someone that the liberal, lgtb, welfare, union, left winged people will champion. It may be a difficult run against her. Who then is, an equivalent GOP powehouse besides her? Whoever that is, needs to be in the spotlight now.
The Republicans had better come up with something other than Rubio because in the larger picture he will cause nothing but a split in the party.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 02:56:49 PM »
I don't want to choose between this 2 sick people!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 11:16:05 PM »
We need to somehow take back control of who gets nominated from whoever currently has it. The pool to supposedly "choose" from seems to get worse every cycle.

That is the truth and that is the point of the democrats trying to flood our countries with illegals.  I want to say I feel badly for the illegals who come here and work hard for slave wages, living 10 in a room This is something that we see here in NYC--all the time.  Should someone be condemned to spend a horrid life in Mexico?  I'm not sure what the answer is, but I know that the democratic party will indoctrinate these people into being hardcore Leftists and that is terrible for America