Author Topic: Pope: Other Christians not true churches  (Read 4848 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Pope: Other Christians not true churches
« on: July 13, 2007, 07:29:47 PM »
LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy - Pope Benedict XVI reasserted the primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released Tuesday that says other Christian communities are either defective or not true churches and Catholicism provides the only true path to salvation.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 07:33:31 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pope: Other Christians not true churches
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 07:33:13 PM »
silly goozes...who's to judge that one religion is correct?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 07:36:26 PM »
Apparently some Catholics and Muslims.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 07:40:39 PM »
And black "hebrews"
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 07:41:39 PM »
and Allen-T...He even told me so.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 02:45:17 AM »
Catholics and Muslims are of the same the vatican was the one that created the evil religion called Islam. and Its the Vaticans Jesuit Order that is destroying USA & Israel. They use the Muslims as a weapon when there "crusades" fail.

As you can see the Muslims & Catholics both practice self-mutilation

Opus Dei torture

Muslim Torture

Catholic-Muslim love

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 02:53:25 AM »
Dexter I can't believe how smart you are. You are only 13 and you write like a real intellectual. When I was 13 all I did was waist time. its amazing that at your age, you are able to read and write a foreign language so proficiently. Dexter, all the kooshim in America can't read and write even when they graduate college.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 02:59:44 AM »
I always think the same thing DownwithIslam.  When I was 13 I was concerned with skateboarding and chasing girls.  I did not devote one gram of my brain to politics or any intellectual pursuit whatsoever.  In a few years, Dexter will have better English skills than 99% of schvartzas.  Dexter is a self-taught genius, he already has the motivation to learn at such a young age and I have no doubt that it will continue and he will do many great things.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 03:04:25 AM »
Dexters english skills are already far ahead of any shvartza. Most shvartzas can't even wipe their tuchis properly let alone anything else.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 03:12:09 AM »
Well I hate to break the news to everyone, especially on a forum that professes a desire to 'save Western civiliation', but the Catholic church and European civilization are inextricable.  The Catholic church has funded and promoted an extremely disproportionate of European cultural output.

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 03:14:06 AM »
Well I hate to break the news to everyone, especially on a forum that professes a desire to 'save Western civiliation', but the Catholic church and European civilization are inextricable.  The Catholic church has funded and promoted an extremely disproportionate of European cultural output.

We just wish they'd stop kissing the koran.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 03:30:49 AM »

We just wish they'd stop kissing the koran.

Agreed. That's nasty on more than one level.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 04:07:25 AM »
I think the Roman Catholic Church has made and is still making some poor decisions, but I am not going to flame it. I don't agree with what Pope Benedict said this week about Catholicism being the only true church... beyond that, I don't have anything to add.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 04:41:45 AM »
I think the Roman Catholic Church has made and is still making some poor decisions, but I am not going to flame it. I don't agree with what Pope Benedict said this week about Catholicism being the only true church... beyond that, I don't have anything to add.
I have to agree with you CF and the way you put in this post. The Catholic church has done quite a bit of good in the world over the years however It has also had some very bad policies that went along with that good. I think that the fact that the prior Pope stayed on so long while he was sick and debilitated really left the church open to many bad things. The fact that this new pope was almost hand picked by him only allows bad policy to continue. This pope may or may not be as evil as he seems. I really have come to believe that the pope is only a mouthpiece for policy that the hierarchy lays out for him. If  this pope was younger and more aggressive he might have been able to influence that policy. This pope has stated himself that his reign will only be a care taker one designed to continue the path the church is was on already. Statements like  "Catholicism being the only true church" are only really designed to impress the faithful. Everyone thinks what they believe in is the best so why should that statement bother anyone.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 05:00:47 AM »
Admittedly getting off-topic, but for the record what exactly is your avatar, CJD? It appears to be a rabid strawberry...  :o ???

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 05:48:33 AM »
Admittedly getting off-topic, but for the record what exactly is your avatar, CJD? It appears to be a rabid strawberry...  :o ???
Yea your right it is off topic however....... Its a subjective avatar it can be anything you want it to be. As far as it being rabid maybe it is  ;D

The avatar is from the original JTF proboards forum. I started off with and have had it since the start of the forum.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 05:50:47 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 07:08:43 AM »
Dexter I can't believe how smart you are. You are only 13 and you write like a real intellectual. When I was 13 all I did was waist time. its amazing that at your age, you are able to read and write a foreign language so proficiently. Dexter, all the kooshim in America can't read and write even when they graduate college.

and DWI you are like in your 20's maybe?  And you can't spell waist right either...it's WASTE.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 07:32:56 AM »
LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy - Pope Benedict XVI reasserted the primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released Tuesday that says other Christian communities are either defective or not true churches and Catholicism provides the only true path to salvation.

Oh great!! Now he is behaving like an evangelist.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 07:35:09 AM »
First of all, Dexter i think its great that you are this wellinformed, but actually if you were out now skating and chasing tail, that would be equally great. You have only one childhood, use it the best way!

Second. Seriously Benedick<-, What exactly has the great (sarcasm) church of catholicism ever done that was good. The church have condoned genocide during WW2, Eradicated the Indians in South America etc. the list is endless.

the also said that the Orthodox church isn't so bad, but that it has a wound because they don't see the Pope as their church head.. We have God,Jesus and the Holy Ghost, I think that's enough. The Orthodox churches (Since every Country has their own) have never condoned any killings, in fact Serb Monks Saved many muslims during the Balkan wars.

And what coward that Benedick is seriously, He "offends" the muslims by reading something that a Byzantine emperor wrote (btw most of the Byzantine emperors were either Serbs or Greeks;) ). And then he apologized, but going after your allies that's fair game?

Hypocritic Coward

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 07:41:26 AM »
First of all, Dexter i think its great that you are this wellinformed, but actually if you were out now skating and chasing tail, that would be equally great. You have only one childhood, use it the best way!

Second. Seriously Benedick<-, What exactly has the great (sarcasm) church of catholicism ever done that was good. The church have condoned genocide during WW2, Eradicated the Indians in South America etc. the list is endless.

the also said that the Orthodox church isn't so bad, but that it has a wound because they don't see the Pope as their church head.. We have G-d,Jesus and the Holy Ghost, I think that's enough. The Orthodox churches (Since every Country has their own) have never condoned any killings, in fact Serb Monks Saved many muslims during the Balkan wars.

And what coward that Benedick is seriously, He "offends" the muslims by reading something that a Byzantine emperor wrote (btw most of the Byzantine emperors were either Serbs or Greeks;) ). And then he apologized, but going after your allies that's fair game?

Hypocritic Coward

He only apoligized for the reaction his speech caused.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 07:43:57 AM »
Catholics and Muslims are of the same the vatican was the one that created the evil religion called Islam. and Its the Vaticans Jesuit Order that is destroying USA & Israel. They use the Muslims as a weapon when there "crusades" fail.

It was mohammed who started islam with elements stolen from arab paganism, Judaism & Christianity. If Catholicism and islam are of the same, then why are they also persecuted under islam along with every other non muslim?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 07:48:04 AM by Mstislav »

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 08:39:46 AM »
He only apoligized for the reaction his speech caused.

That IS what I meant. Do you see any Imams apologizing?

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 09:13:24 AM »

It was mohammed who started islam with elements stolen from arab paganism, Judaism & Christianity. If Catholicism and islam are of the same, then why are they also persecuted under islam along with every other non muslim?

Cause people are "replaceable" according to some of the Jesuits. In the sixth century, Catholic leaders manipulated the Arabian tribesman Mohammed into creating the religion of Islam to use as a weapon against the Jews, Bible following Christians, and to conquer Jerusalem for the pope. But it back fired on them as the false religion grew to large. Research it on google for yourself. "Jesuit" catholic" created" Islam"

Don't fall prey to the Sabbatean Jews who love the Pope.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 12:19:20 PM »

Dexter is not 13 ? ?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 12:29:58 PM »
I agree with SerbianCetnik,

The western church of Rome which represents it selves as the Catholic church has a bloody and dark history. During the middle ages this church participated into so called inquisitions. Crime and torture were daily committed by the members of the Roman church.

During the crusades direction Jerusalem the catholic crusaders committed serious atrocities against Serbian and other orthodox civilizations.
These serious crimes were not even committed by the Ottoman invader which also wanted to destroy everything what is Orthodox.

During WW2 the Vatican supported the Croatian Nazi Ustashi regime which organized, prepared and conducted genocide against Serbs, Jews and Romas.

Even during the collapse of Yugoslavia in the beginning of the nineties the Vatican supported and prepared again the separatist forces of Yugoslavia.

This testified the hatred of the Catholic church against orthodox Christian civilization.