Author Topic: City of Bezons honors Majdi Al-Rimawi as honorable citizen without opposition  (Read 964 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The city council of Bezons honors Majdi Al-Rimawi as honorable citizen. There was not one vote in opposition.

They claim that he stands in the tradition of the Resistance (Fighters in WWII against Nazism)

But in fact he has murdered Rehabeam Zeevi the Israeli minister of tourism.

Read here the rest: http://www.hagalil.com/archiv/2013/03/11/bezons/

Unbelievable and sick
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
That's one town i wish the SS would have dealt with harshly. I don't say this lightly this town deserves it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's one town i wish the SS would have dealt with harshly. I don't say this lightly this town deserves it

I think lots of Europeans didn't understand the whole nature of Naziism in the first half of the 20th century. They always use it for comparisons that are out of this world. Perhaps it would be really a good idea to let them taste the terror of a bunch of SS savages in order to get educated - if they will survive this what I personally doubt.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
If you say anything to a qurananimal they don't agree with the leftists call you nazi :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
If you say anything to a qurananimal they don't agree with the leftists call you nazi :o

Most of this people who speak words like this are themselves Nazis. I would not say all, but if they say murderers of Jews are walking in the footsteps of the resistance against Nazis, then there is something seriously wrong.