Author Topic: Muslims list demands for new pope  (Read 2302 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Muslims list demands for new pope
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 10:03:56 AM »
Muslamics need not to worry in this matter. Actually the next and the last pope is going to be totally a pro-muslamic.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 10:07:42 AM »
How about what  non muslims want in muslim muftis and imans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 10:10:15 AM »
Wouldn't it be terribly ironic if a Muslim terrorist did something horrible at the Sistine Chapel with all of the Cardinals there?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 11:41:58 AM »
are we allowed to make demands for imams?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 11:51:55 AM »
are we allowed to make demands for imams?

It doesnt work that way. Dont u understand political correctness? Heres how it goes:

Christians make concessions to Muslims.

Israel makes concessions to Arabs.

America makes concessions to the Taliban.

Europe makes concessions to Islam.

Whites make concessions to Blacks.

Police make concessions to gangs.

Border Patrol makes concessions to illegal immigrants.

And NEVER the other way around. Welcome to the age of PC :)
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 01:46:14 PM »
I hope the new pope is a zionist and who is against pedophilia....   but I know that won't happen....

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 01:52:22 PM »
It doesnt work that way. Dont u understand political correctness? Heres how it goes:

now I understand
 ^-^

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 02:05:41 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 05:41:39 PM »
I think the next pope might be the second last one. What would make you think otherwise?

I have read an opinion that there will be great turmoil during the reign of the last pope and there will rise a parallel so-called good pope. I mean it should be called as a two pope theory.  So much so that during the 1260 days of the turmoil, the so-called good and parallel pope among them will have to run away from Rome and hide underground and safely in the Capital City of Israel. However even after the victory of the good against the evil, the so-called good pope will not be able to or may not be in a mood to reestablish the papacy.   

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 12:34:10 AM »
I respect your lengthy opinion. Mine is that he will be the second last one.

You mean the second to last or that Last #1 = Benedict and Last #2 = the one to be chosen in Rome in the next few days or so?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »
It is already an indication that their hands are getting shaken and vibrating when they understand that they have to choose between Peter Roman Vs Petraus Romanus.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 08:53:40 AM »
Muslamics need not to worry in this matter. Actually the next and the last pope is going to be totally a pro-muslamic.

I am pretty scared that this new pope Francis or whatever might really be the false prophet. I really hope not!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 09:51:44 AM »
I am pretty scared that this new pope Francis or whatever might really be the false prophet. I really hope not!
What would lead you to think a thing like that? I don't see this guy making many waves at all... I actually think the church made a very low key selection.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 09:59:34 AM »
What would lead you to think a thing like that?

According to one of the people I follow on social media:
This Pope named himself after "Francis of Assisi". Francis' full name was "Francesco di Pietro (Peter in Italian) di Bernardone".

So it fits Malachy's prophecy.

I don't see this guy making many waves at all... I actually think the church made a very low key selection.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:20:53 AM by Rubystars »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »

The last pope was supposed to be Peter Roman. Perhaps as the naming of Peter has been disallowed for all popes to provide sanctity to this name, then the new pope has to be "XXX Roman". Now we find that the new and last pope has Italian origin, so his name 'Roman' is justified. He took Francis as his first name perhaps because St. Francis has gone to Egypt in 1219 to convert the Sultan and so as to stop the crusade.

Combine it and obviously the last pope is "Peter Roman the Francis" alias "Petraus Romanus the Francis", who himself may not be a false prophet but may assist the muslamic false prophet before the days of Harmagdhan.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 10:03:52 AM »
I really hope that cjd is right and there's nothing to be concerned about here.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 10:22:25 AM »
According to one of the people I follow on social media:
This Pope named himself after "Francis of Assisi". Francis' full name was "Francesco di Pietro (Peter in Italian) di Bernardone".

So it fits Malachy's prophecy.

St. Francis of Assisi (Italian: San Francesco d'Assisi, baptized Giovanni, born Francesco di (B/)Pietro(/B) di Bernardone; 1181/1182 – October 3, 1226)

I think this ultimately completes it and makes it a complete fully enclosed circle. Oh! Peter Roman alias Pietro Romano.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 11:17:19 AM »
I really hope that cjd is right and there's nothing to be concerned about here.
I would be more concerned about the situations in North Korea and Iran and not so much about what the pope and Vatican do.. If this is indeed possibly the last pope I strongly believe it will be the by product of something else other than the workings of an 80 year old pope and what the RCC does in the next few years.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 11:45:25 AM »
I would be more concerned about the situations in North Korea and Iran and not so much about what the pope and Vatican do.. If this is indeed possibly the last pope I strongly believe it will be the by product of something else other than the workings of an 80 year old pope and what the RCC does in the next few years.

It's true that there's a bigger picture than just this. If this is Biblical prophecy coming true and the false prophet and Beast will soon appear, then there's very little we can do to alter it though, but I do think it's meritorious to try to slow it down as long as possible.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 01:31:56 PM »
It's true that there's a bigger picture than just this. If this is Biblical prophecy coming true and the false prophet and Beast will soon appear, then there's very little we can do to alter it though, but I do think it's meritorious to try to slow it down as long as possible.

You are essentially true. Yes it is not an isolated instance but small part of a bigger picture than just this. The Big Beast (AC) has now arrived in full form, the Small Beast (666) was born after the fall of schitler and since then has fully qualified itself. The Red Dragon also arrived after the fall of schitler and has successfully transferred its theological powers to the Big Beast and in return has become a MFN and highly materially and militarily strong.

Only the Muslamic False Prophet is to come in open and be recognized and then the Jewish M is to arrive when G_d thinks him fit. All this process already seems to have been slowed down a bit owing to the clue of the eyebrows and so hopefully it may not further be delayed.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 02:00:06 PM »
I didn't understand that part about the clue of the eyebrows. What does that mean?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 02:30:08 PM »
I didn't understand that part about the clue of the eyebrows. What does that mean?

I too never opened it earlier. Now I have hinted about it only after and due to the arrival of Peter Roman. Kindly excuse me that I can not open it at least now. Actually I want the people of earth to see it by themselves and appreciate the glory of the G_d.   

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0313/376399-cardinals-to-resume-conclave-in-vatican/

""went to the end of the world" to find a new pope.

Just imagine that in his very first lecture, albeit coincidentally but He is already talking about "the end of the world".

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 05:06:57 AM »
If muslamics come to understand even an iota of these so-called prophecies about pope Peter Roman, then they will come running to the pope with a huge list of their demands.
:laugh: