Author Topic: Muslims list demands for new pope  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muslims list demands for new pope
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 08:37:33 AM »
Most worrisome, Muslims say, was in 2006 when Benedict spoke at the University of Regensburg in Germany and quoted a 14th-century Byzantine emperor who said Islam's Prophet Muhammad had only brought "evil and inhuman" things to the world, and that Islam was "spread by the sword."

Those remarks touched off a series of deadly riots in several Muslim countries.

The Muslims must suffer from some kind of Schizophrenic disease. They have exactly the same mindset like the Nazis. Muslims murder people if they get told that they are not peacefull and Nazis can't get their things together if now the Holocaust was an invention or if they want to do it again. This kind of people are the ultimative psychos.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 01:01:59 PM »
This of their disease will increase further and they will be more and more emboldened  by the arrival of pope Pietro Romano. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2013, 03:44:53 AM »
Now the muslamics are free to demand anything and everything from this last pope to their full satisfaction and appeasement. Neither they nor the papacy will be there any further after this.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 06:49:11 AM »
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

I mean who the Jew will be the judge.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 07:12:41 AM by syyuge »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 08:34:24 AM »
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

I mean who the Jew will be the judge.
If I were you I would not exactly sit around holding my breath waiting for all this to happen... Personally I believe many other churches and religions will cease to exist far sooner that the RCC... Prophecy makes interesting reading but sadly always seems to expose the so called axe to grind of  the person who writes them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 12:47:46 PM »
If I were you I would not exactly sit around holding my breath waiting for all this to happen... Personally I believe many other churches and religions will cease to exist far sooner that the RCC... Prophecy makes interesting reading but sadly always seems to expose the so called axe to grind of  the person who writes them.

Is there any thing known that the St. Malachy (1096-1148) had an axe to grind against the papacy starting from 1143. So that he could envisage about its dissolution with a futuristic gap of nearly 870 years. This is highly surprising, otherwise I was thinking it to be a simple prophecy like item.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 03:14:53 AM »

Malachy was a Catholic, and so far his prophecies have been accurate in spite of them not coming from canon Scripture, so I don't see what axe he really had to grind. Why would he want his own church to end? I think he just told what he saw in his visions without bias.

Even nonbelievers sometimes receive true prophecies such as Pharoah having the dreams about the fat kine and thin kine, etc. It's true that Joseph, a follower of God, interpreted the dream for him, but the dream came to Pharoah and was a true prophecy.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 09:35:43 AM »
Correct!

Now problem is that if Rome is to be under trouble, then how and by whom.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 10:52:05 AM »
Correct!

Now problem is that if Rome is to be under trouble, then how and by whom.

We'll have to see what happens next.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 02:08:36 PM »
The tribulations and the troubles, they can or can they be due to natural causes or may be the groups of peoples involved i.e. appear to be the human made.