Author Topic: Ask JTF for March 17, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 915 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for March 17, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: March 17, 2013, 10:03:08 PM »
בס''ד

The program is 1 hour and 9 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2013-03-17.mp3

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

And please "like" and join our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for March 17, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 11:04:31 PM »
Damn didn't get a chance to ask my question. No biggy
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 02:30:01 AM »
Chaim it sounds like this "Gog" person is very similar to the evil despot that I've been trying to warn our members about. This is coming sooner than most people think in my opinion. Thank you for the information about Gog and Magog. It was very interesting.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 03:14:29 AM »
Chaim it sounds like this "Gog" person is very similar to the evil despot that I've been trying to warn our members about. This is coming sooner than most people think in my opinion. Thank you for the information about Gog and Magog. It was very interesting.

Rubystars,

You are not saying anything new, the prophecy of Gog and Magog comes from the book of prophets, from our Tanakh. And our sages also say it is coming soon and most Rabbis today say we are in the final hours before the messianic age.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 03:30:52 AM »
Rubystars,

You are not saying anything new, the prophecy of Gog and Magog comes from the book of prophets, from our Tanakh. And our sages also say it is coming soon and most Rabbis today say we are in the final hours before the messianic age.

I always think it's interesting to find out the Jewish views on prophecies that haven't been fulfilled yet as Christians also believe in Jewish Scripture as being God-inspired and holy. It's true that Christians and Jews may not always see the same verses in exactly the same light but I think it's productive to get as much information as possible about these teachings.

At any rate what Chaim was describing sounds like an international coalition which is another reason for us to fight against globalism.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 03:49:28 PM »
Thank you Chaim!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 07:14:57 PM »
Thank you, brother Chaim as always.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 11:17:27 PM »
Thank you Chaim for another educational program