Author Topic: Obama’s Visit to Israel Renews Effort to Free Convicted Spy Jonathan Pollard  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
If Pollard was freed, it would be a dream come true and be a great joy for the Jewish People. It would be the best thing to happen since the Six Day War.

Sometimes I have dreams about Pollard. In some of them, I've told Presidents to free him. I remember in the 1990's, I had one were I was PM and secured Pollard's release.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Awesome Binyamin, I don't remember my dreams too often..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I went to the 2003 Kotel Prayer Rally in June, 2003. Then I went to the Anti-Road Map Rally. That day Sharon, Abbas, and Bush met in Aqaba. They said at the prayer rally that the only good thing to come out of the meeting would be to free Pollard.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was there.

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/2003/052503.htm

Please Come! Massive Prayer Rally for Pollard At Kotel
With HaRav Mordecai Eliyahu, June 4, 2003 B"H
J4JP Release - May 25, 2003

And the People said to Saul: "Shall Jonathan who has wrought this great
salvation in Israel die? Far be it! As the Lord lives, not a hair on his head shall
be touched, for he has worked with G-d this day." And the People redeemed
Jonathan and he did not die.   SAMUEL I:14:45
Event: Massive Prayer Rally [Atzeret Tefillah] for Jonathan Pollard

Led by: His Eminence, HaRav Mordecai Eliyahu, shlita

When: June 4, 2003 - 4 Sivan 5763 (Erev Shavuot) B"H

Where: The Kotel Ha'Maaravi - The Western Wall, Jerusalem Israel

Time: 3:00 p.m. [15:00]

Convenors: Justice for Jonathan Pollard & Eli Joseph and friends

Open the Gates of Heaven to Our Prayers!

Our brother Jonathan Pollard [Yehonatan ben Malka] has been languishing in an American prison for 18 years now for passing classified information to save Israel from her enemies. Even though Jonathan passed the information only to save Jewish lives, he was thrown out of the Israeli Embassy into the arms of the FBI. Without benefit of trial, he received the longest, harshest sentence in the history of the United States of anyone ever convicted of passing classified information to an ally: life in prison. It is our prayer that Jonathan be freed at once to celebrate all the chagim (holy days) of Israel - including Shavuot - like every other Jew, home in Israel with his wife.

Rally participants include:
His Eminence, HaRav Mordecai Eliyahu, shlita (former Chief Rabbi of Israel and Jonathan's Rav)
HaRav Shlomo Aviner, Rav of Beit-El, and Rosh Yeshiva of Ateret Cohanim
Mrs. Esther Pollard (Jonathan's wife)
Yosef Mendelovitch (former prisoner of Zion)
as well as other rabbis and public officials.

For information call: Eli 054-402-308 or Yaacov 055-684-481

Rally coordinated with Israel security forces.

Please recirculate this message! Please join us at the Kotel on June 4th!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Very interesting Binyamin... Unfortunately for us nobody has pressured the government hard enough to get action. At times it is so frustrating to think of the antisemitism which is going on concerning Pollard. When I see comments calling for him to be hanged it sickens me. The crime for which he was found guilty of has a maximum 4-6 year sentence (according to sources) and he never was accused of treason (which most antisemites call him a traitor). It is very sad that the Jewish people have not stood up against this injustice...

It is sad to think my brother who's name was Jonathan also was treated so foully by the world...

Anyway, I made this montage video for the Shi 360 (Jewish/Israeli Hip-Hop artist) video calling for Pollards freedom...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've heard 2-4 years.

I also went to a protest a few week after the Kotel one outside a hotel where the American Jewish Establishment leaders were meeting.

I also went to one there onee when Condoleeza Rice was visiting Israel the Summer of the Expulsion. She was meeting in the hotel with Sharon or the Foreign Minister.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I also yelled Free Pollard at the Israel Parade in New York and some fags (not really homosexual, just the insult) yelled he's a traitor.

I also yelled "Tell Bush to free Pollard" at Silvan Shalom when he was at a Maimouna event in Israel while Foreign Minister. I even told my Congressman once in person to tell Bush.

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :israel:                                                                                                                                    :fist:

Ignorant fools to insult and oppose the freeing of this hero Jonathan Pollard. He must be released!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
As much as I like to see Jonathan Pollard free, I don't think they will release him anytime soon.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
As much as I like to see Jonathan Pollard free, I don't think they will release him anytime soon.
I agree! There is something more to the picture than meets the eye.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I agree! There is something more to the picture than meets the eye.

Antisemitism for sure... Everyone familiar with the details of the case say he has done much more time than anyone who committed a similar offense. What else can there be?